z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game

Random avatar

Reviews: 67
Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:43 pm
The Silent Aviator says...

My first love was a blonde in my kindergarden class....my first real love was a girl I dated in high school-Gretchen was her name-. It went on for about eight months, and then she eventually left me for the team quarterback. I though we had something special going. One more negative event in my life that led me to my Senior drug addictions... I didn't need her anyways. -Pfc. Roger Petrusnek (Discipline)

What is your view on your home country and its leadership? Do you respect them or hate them?

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:50 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Who was your first love, and what attracted you to them?

Aeroan. He was my first and is now my only. The first time I saw him, I was five and we became fast friends. You know how friendships tend to change as you get older... *smiles* ~ L'ira Cyrok

What is your view on your home country and its leadership? Do you respect them or hate them?

*laughs to herself* well, you're obviously not from around here, or you wouldn't be asking. I am the leader of my homeland. Do I really need to answer more than that?

When were you born?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

Random avatar

Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:56 pm

I was born 16 June 1984 - 1Lt. Jack Statham

What is the highest position of power you've ever held? Government or otherwise.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:01 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Well, Mikael always joked that if we got married, I'd be the queen of his farm! Of course, that won't hapen now. Most I've ever been is a serving-girl, and a city one at that. ~ Karilin Laroth

Do you like to look at the stars? What are the names of constellations in your land?

447 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:09 pm
Duskglimmer says...

What sailor doesn't look up at the stars? There's the two sisters, Pathfinder and Guidance. And then there's Vis the hawk and Cyro the three-headed snake. Those are the first ones that come to mind, but there are so many and I've looked over them so many times... ~L'ira Cyrok

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

324 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:20 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Is it wrong to want to go somewhere that doesn't exist? When I worked in one tavern, they had a library, and I'd sit there after work for a while, leafing through the books. I was never a very good reader, but some of the books had pictures, beautiful things, and I'd love to just step into the pages and explore those worlds. ~ Karilin Laroth

What is a typical meal for you, and what is your favourite food?

447 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:31 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Crab meat is my favorite food... there is no lack of crabs at Crinton and they have grown on me in the months that I have lived there, but I like to save it for special occasions. Usually, my meals consist more of bread, fruits and vegetables with small portions of beef or fish.

Do you look more like your mother or your father?
Boo. SPEW is watching.

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:32 pm
Griffinkeeper says...

I like to fly around. I sometimes go for deer every now and then, but a pair of rabbits usually is just fine. I'll tell you though, those Krispy Kreme doughnuts just send me on a thermal of my own.- Artalion Sen'der.

How long does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:34 pm
Areida says...

Oh my gosh, if someone says 'the world may never know' one more time I swear I'm going to like, totally have a spaz attack because that annoys the heck out of me! I mean, like, seriously. So many people say that like all the time and it just makes me want to scream! It's so old! ~Susannah

Hardback books or paperback?
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:34 pm
View Likes

Paperback. That's all us military personell can afford! Besides, all of our training manuals are paperback. A lot easier to carry around books that way.
How sociable are you?

324 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:38 pm
-KayJuran- says...

(I don't understand that question so I'll answer Dusky's question instead..)

I look like both of my parents, but I have been told I look more like my mother. She was a lovely kind woman, I'm told, so I like being compared to her. She had the same red-brown hair, and I think a lot like her. I have my father's eyes though. ~ Garam Dharalan.

(Whoever's after me can answer Grif's question cause I don't understand it..)

798 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:42 pm
Areida says...

Uh. I dunno. Pretty sociable, I guess. I don't really like that word, sociable. I mean, it's a total chick word. ~Connor

Do you prefer sunlight or artificial light?
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

447 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:48 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Sunlight. While candlelight has it's niceities, sunlight is so much more brilliant and cheerful. ~L'ira Cyrok

"We are becoming today what we will be tomorrow." What do you think of this quote?
Boo. SPEW is watching.

798 Reviews

Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:42 am
Areida says...

What? God, that sounds like something Meg would love. She's always totally into philosophy and stuff. It totally drives me up the wall. I mean, like, get a life! *laughs* ~Susannah

This or that?
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

447 Reviews

Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:48 am
Duskglimmer says...

This. I'd much rather make what I have (this) work, than go off in search of something (that) that may or may not be any better. And when you look back and see just what you've done with the little you have (this) and see the big things that you've made from it, it's so much more fulfilling than just stumbling across perfection. ~L'ira Cyrok

Bigs city or small town?
Boo. SPEW is watching.

The man who never makes a mistake always takes orders from one who does.
— Anonymous