z

Young Writers Society

Character dialogue

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:56 pm
Emerson says...

I am no warrior, but I have been a wonderful twenty three for the past five years. - Clive

Bird people? *stares oddly* - Vadoma
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:57 pm
Shafter says...

"So this is why I find myself musing why I am speaking to a bunch of children. Let's just say I'm older than thirty-five. Good day to you, Clive, honor upon you. What might your background be?" ~Traistal
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

2058 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:00 am
Emerson says...

My background? I'm an actor, good Traistal. I'm the leader of my troupe, if you could really call me a leader. They seem to look up to and respect me, so I've unintentionally become the leader in the threatre... It's a bit trying when they all look at me to confirm this or that, as if Leo (the manager) isn't the one really running the place?- Clive

Everyone looks up to you because you have an admirable personality, Clive, don't put that down. Everyone just tries to avoid me. - Rosen
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:04 am
Twit says...

"And what's wrong with speaking to a bunch of children, I'd like to know?" ~Kit

"*grins*Ahh, the pomposity of the elders..." ~The Raven

"What makes you stare oddly about the Bird-People, Vadoma? *frowns* It is the Royal Tribe; we of the Edhen-log are rulers over the whole island of Aval-lón." ~Fal.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

2058 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:08 am
Emerson says...

Oh nothing particularly wrong with children, not at all. I like children. I just don't like people who cannot act there age, or insist on acting old than they are. But who am I to talk? I lie about my age. *grins handsomely* - Clive

Oh, I'm not sure? It just sounds odd. I'm not use to tribes and the like. I'm just getting used to being in normal society. I had been a carnie/gypsy forever. - Vadoma

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:28 am
HeadInTheClouds says...

I have no problem with children as long as they don't get in my way. I have enough to worry about without having to look after anyone but me. They are quite sweet though. ~ Taiest
If I don't write to empty my mind, I go mad. ~Lord Byron

Captain Jack is back May 25!

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:32 am
Twit says...

"Sweet . . . *shakes head cynically* Sweeeeeeeet . . . let me ask you: how many children do you know well, Taiest?" ~Kit

"Another T! Trai and Tai! Tai and Trai! Trai, Tai, Trai, Tai, Trai!" ~The Raven
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:39 am
Shafter says...

*Ignoring the Raven* "How old are you, Clive? If you don't mind my acting. Always good to meet another leader. What is your philosophy in leading your troupe?" ~Traistal
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:43 am
Twit says...

"Yes, what do you act, Clive? Historical plays, or purely fiction?" ~Fal.

#TNT

2058 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:22 am
Emerson says...

Actually, I write my own plays for the theatre. As for my age, I've been twenty three for five years now, if you understand my meaning. "what is your philosophy in leading your troupe?" I don't have one. In fact I somewhat detest calling myself the leader. They call me leader. If we get a new actor in, they look to me to approval. I suppose it is because I've been at this theatre the longest. All the others have left the stage, died, or were kicked out for obscure reasons. But, back to the plays, shall we? I write tragedies, or romances. Or a mix. It's funner to do our own material, I write parts that I know will fit certain members of the theatre. And since they all respect me, they don't argue much about what I choose. I only wish for once someone would demand me to do something, I'm so free here. Too free. - Clive.

Will do? Stop talking so much about yourself. - Rosen

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:34 am
Twit says...

"Too free? How is that? You cannot have too much free space, and to be constrained would be worse. I would not have thought you could be too free." ~Fal

"The Chive is crazy." ~The Raven

#TNT

2058 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:39 am
Emerson says...

I suppose it isn't freedom, it's the fact that no one restrains me. There respect goes so far as to ignore logics. I could say to them 'Lets, while in act three of this play, burn the theatre!' and they would think it was amazing. - Clive

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:12 am
Alice says...

"Wow, whoever they are, are messed up. Maybe after the play wouldn't be that bad. I'm an arsenist in the making"- Alice
I just lost the game.

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:20 am
Pushca says...

"Wow. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in that position, not having any dominatrix tendencies myself." -Gwen
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

2058 Reviews

Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:55 am
Emerson says...

It's impossible. Luckily, I am not a power fueled person so I do not take advantage of my fellow actors. - Clive

Not of them, no, but of me. - Rosen

I take care of you! Not advantage of you. - Clive

so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton