z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:45 pm
Joeducktape says...

I'll keep it going.

How do you act when you are extremely angry?
Check my new and improved blog:

weblog.php?w=764

[/shameless plug]

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:49 pm
Poor Imp says...

I curse the...devil out of whatever's in reach, in earshot, in sight. It's bloody hard to manage when I can't show it. Someone once told me I turned white as paste. -Piers

--

So...is the world ulitmately good or ultimately damned?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:56 pm
Joeducktape says...

The world is good. It's the people in it that are rotten.

Do you have any bad habits?
Check my new and improved blog:

weblog.php?w=764

[/shameless plug]

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:17 pm
Fishr says...

Not sure if I call it a habit but it has been brought to my attention; I enjoy irking certain traits or quirks among my friends, especially Hothead Samuel Adams. He's got to be the most fun to annoy. -Paul Revere

If someone were to present a knife and gun, which would you accept? Why?
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:33 pm
Poor Imp says...

Depends on which way they were presenting it. Not a threat, right? I'd take the gun. -Tov

--

If you knew the world were ending tomorrow, what would you do today?

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:34 pm
Duskglimmer says...

The Knife. Any idiot can pull a trigger and shoot someone. I takes skill to use a knife to defend yourself. Besides that, firearms are unpredictable and it takes too long to reload them. ~ Mr. Leref

(note that he is from a story based somewhere in a 1500-1600's type era)

Would you be willing to die for a friend? How about a stranger?
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:35 pm
Poor Imp says...

(Double! Oh well...I'll answer your question. Someone answer mine above? )

No. Nope. Never. I swear. I'll be the last down. Everyone before me. - Tov
Last edited by Poor Imp on Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Lloyd Alexander

365 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:54 pm
Fishr says...

(Uh, you forgot a question so I'll answer Dusky's. :D)

Would you be willing to die for a friend? How about a stranger?

I am not sure. I'm afraid to die myself and never see my family again. If it was a close friend, possibly. It would depend on the circumstances and my relationship with that particular friend. I suppose I could be considered a coward in some respects. - Samuel Garrison

Who's your closest friend/ally? Why? Meaning, what have they done to become your friend?
Last edited by Fishr on Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:57 pm
Poor Imp says...

(I did post a question - same time as Dusk. See above. But I'll answer yours, you answer mine If you knew the world were ending tomorrow, what would you do today? That's what I asked.)

Someone who won't leave me alone? Or I don't leave him alone. Piers.Circumstances, I guess. We're stuck together. -Tov

-Lloyd Alexander

365 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:05 pm
View Likes
Fishr says...

If you knew the world were ending tomorrow, what would you do today?

Find a woman, and die a happy man. The feeling is overbearing and I detest being alone, unwanted, unnoticed.- Samuel Adams

When you were sick last, how bad was it?

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:11 pm
Poor Imp says...

Don't remind me. 'Hard to recall. But that would be the fever. 'Leda said I babbled like a five year old... ouch. -Tov

--

Loyalty to family, country or religion/god first? Is one above the other? Are they mutually exclusive?

-Lloyd Alexander

365 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:27 pm
Fishr says...

(hehe. This is fun and way too addicting)

Above all else, family is my first priority. Whilst wondering about my son, Samuel, I hope he uses my militia training and reacts accordingly in a thoughtful manner. I am loyal to my country, but my family comes first. Damn his intuition. He needs a leash by God! - Welcome Garrison

What music do you listen to if your in a good mood? Why?

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:33 pm
Poor Imp says...

(Waaay too addicting. :lol: )

...I don't listen to music when I'm in a good mood. Only bad. I leave it quiet when I'm comfortable. -Tov

---

Anyone in this world you hate enough to want to suffer - that you would make suffer?

-Lloyd Alexander

365 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:26 pm
Fishr says...

Earlier in life my father, Welcome, lectured me to not allow hate infect my soul. However, I loathed His Majesty and those who support King George. Under his jurisdiction, my family and countrymen have suffered ordeals as a whole. Suffering in it self is disheartening but if I had the choice; bear witness to ropes secured around the redcoat's necks, rocking in the gallows or physically attacking...

I'd prefer to confront the British face-to-face in the heat of the moment, especially if one antagonized me.
- Samuel Garrison (Bound for Glory: Mister Garrison's Childhood)

What's your proudest moment?

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:42 pm
View Likes
-KayJuran- says...

When Lari agreed to marry me, I had been so scared she'd marry Luka instead. After all, she was betrothed to him. She wasn't happy about it though, it being an arranged marriage. I suppose you could say that was a proud moment. ~ Samal Garanhe

Who was your first love, and what attracted you to them?

Is that a carrot?
— WeepingWisteria