z

Young Writers Society

Title Feedback

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:57 am
Monument Soul says...

Story of an Eccentric young woman searching for a goal in life.

Omni-Fate:Destruction Art Thou Saviour

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:05 am
WaterVyper says...

A sci-fi/fantasy mix, with a bit of religous scandal mixed on the inside.

Glass Shards
There once was a cat.
He wasn’t particularly fat.
Fuzzy was his favorite mat.
And really, that was that.

Oh, but did you really think so?
Keep reading, it’s just the start of the show!
And as for how far this tale will go…
Well, even the cat doesn’t know.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:51 pm
Twit says...

I immediately think romance, about broken people and broken relationships and drama and sex scenes and a woman who's got a kid but no husband and she falls in love with someone who's got a troubled past, and she's got a troubled past, and it all gets hairy. Wouldn't read, sorry.

Fashionably Presumptious
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:13 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

I think of a book about this really rich, snobby girl. I'm sorry, but that does not appeal to me.

The Edge of the World
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:20 pm
Krupp says...

Pirates or something related hahaha

The Walkway
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

273 Reviews

Reviews: 273
Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:30 pm
Explosive_Pen says...

Hah! Way off, Krupp!

Anywayz, yours makes me thing of a boardwalk at the beach on a sunny day in summer. And, because I'm my fantastic self, I think that maybe some guy gets shot and it turns into one of those who-done-it type things. xD

Such an Unreasonably Lovable Parasite (And if you dare say anything about vampires, I swear I will very cheerfully shoot you! :D)
"You can love someone so much...But you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

160 Reviews

Reviews: 160
Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:46 pm
Krupp says...

Ever shot a gun before?

I'm gonna say vampires. Or a girl who wants friends. Either way, it doesn't matter to me.

The Switcheroo
I'm advertising here: Rosetta...A Determinism of Morality...out May 25th...2010 album of the year, without question.

Random avatar

Reviews: 150
Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:06 am
200397 says...

Something similar to Freaky Friday: troubled teenager switches life around and gets into trouble in the process. Something like that?

Minions

~Sunny

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:18 pm
Twit says...

It would depend on what genre it was under, but I probably wouldn't pick it up. It doesn't say anything at all, and the most I can come up with is a vague mental picture of ants.

Faery Dancer
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

675 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 675
Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:00 am
lilymoore says...

Definitely sounds like a very girly girl book but one that still shows a little girl power really kicking butt. Go Girl Power!

Twelve Moons 'Til Midnight
Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 37
Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:35 am
Helpful McHelpfulpants says...

Couldn't say for certain, but brings to mind images of vaguely witchy fantasy, possibly meant for so-called Young Adults, style o' fing. But it also depends on the cover, so, hard to say. I could as easily picture it going on the cover of some super-realism-focused book about a family's slow disintegration, etc., etc. :XD

The Court of Gilded Birds.
Nunc lac est bibendum.

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:12 pm
Master_Yoda says...

I'd definitely read this one. The title is gripping and intriguing. It might refer to the name of an organization who are pilots and have been decorated with awards of gold... Or it could be something completely different. It sounds like a fantastical piece for young adults/ adults.

Dreams of Giants
#TNT

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
-- Robert Frost

I review your reviews: viewtopic.php?f=188&t=94522

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:29 pm
Twit says...

Either a really cool fantasy story about giants and races going extinct, or a novel about someone who had great aspirations, but gets nowhere. Either way, I'd probably pick it up.

Zerzura

#TNT

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:27 pm
Shauni says...

A romantic fiction, located on the Himalayas. The pursuit of happiness in a desolated place. Somehow, the character finds a complete new world between the mountains.

Lavender and chocolate milk (a hard one)

243 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 243
Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:31 pm
Blink says...

A strange romantic comedy featuring two very different lovers... Or not. :P Sounds like something I'd look at: sounds like satire, at least. The film 'Milk' comes to mind. But that's probably because it has Milk in the name. xD Sounds like something powerful put into fun terms.

Eterne
"A man's face is his autobiography. A woman's face is her work of fiction." ~ Oscar Wilde

have u ever noticed how ugly rosy-lipped batfish r? and not like in the “aw ur so ugly ur cute” way that like opossums r — no they’re just hideously ugly beasts that should never have existed and r the epitome of evolution fails. the stupidity, blank look, head emptiness. they’re horrible n everyone who likes them r horrible too. they truly have the worst fan-base >:[
— Shady