z

Young Writers Society

Character Answer Game

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:23 am
Poor Imp says...

...so how would I manage that? Rhetorical. Well heck, I'd stick it in banks all over the world. Great. Almost enough to buy a spot in SoCal, huh? - Tov

--

What do you usually eat?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:26 am
Griffinkeeper says...

Inquisitive people.- Seeker.

If you had to pick one Llama out of all the Llamas in the world, which would you pick and why?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:28 am
Poor Imp says...

A lama? What have you been drinking? -Tov

--

So, would you rather fall or be crushed to death - assuming you had the choice?

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:39 am
Griffinkeeper says...

It's not the fall that kills, but the landing. I'd rather fall, it'd probably be quicker anyways.

If you are sitting across from an enemy and he takes away both the drinks, and adds poison to one of the drinks, which one do you drink out of: the one closest to you, or the one farthest from you? Why?
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:45 am
Poor Imp says...

Kidding? ...No. All right then. Neither. See if he can force it down my throat - if he wants to try. -Tov

--

A man walks up to you from who-knows-where and begs you to help; he just wants you to come with him. Trust him or not? Why?

-Lloyd Alexander

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:59 am
Myth says...

If I was with Mr Tull I would get him to help the man but if I was alone I don't think I would help, I find it hard to trust people. ~ Monessa (Oracle's Possession)

Is the pen mightier than the sword?
.: ₪ :.

'...'

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:11 pm
Poor Imp says...

From a good distance. -Tov

--

Night or day? Which do you prefer - why?

-Lloyd Alexander

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:22 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Night. Then I can just sit in my study, watching the stars. Just last week, I found a book in my library naming the stars and constellations. I even added a few myself. It's surprisingly relaxing, taking away most of the pressures of everyday life. ~ Samal Garanhe.

Where do you live? Describe it.

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:22 pm
Fishr says...

Day. I can see my son, Samuel, more clearly. I always worry for his safety. One of these days, a rope will bound his wrists tightly if my son doesn't pay attention and use common sense. -Martha Garrison (Bound for Glory: Mister Garrison's Childhood)

Where do you live? And what's the neighborhood like?
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

365 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:31 pm
Fishr says...

(LOL! Same question at the same time we submitted our responses Kay. Great minds think alike, huh? Well, I'll answer your question and leave mine up for someone else.)

Currently, I reside in Boston, Massachusetts. If you were fortunate, or unfortunate as the circumstances are taken fold, you would have experienced the start of the Revolution. Boston has about twenty streets and taverns. The most notable where my fellow Bostonains and I gather to speak of politics and plots, is the Green Dragon Tavern. Our main transport of goods is by ships, near the warfs, such as Boston Harbor. -Samuel Garrison (Bound for Glory: Mister Garrison's Childhood)
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:14 pm
Poor Imp says...

It's a college town...I have an apartment down the street from the frat house; not the best location. -Alec Damian (Watch the Shadows)

---

What does 'happy' mean? To you? Does it have objective meaning?

-Lloyd Alexander

365 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:28 pm
Fishr says...

A family, and one that loves me. Having sixteen children by the late 1700's, I supposed I did fairly good.- Paul Revere (Bound for Glory: Mister Garrison's Childhood)

What's your one regret? Why do you regret your mistake?

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:38 pm
Poor Imp says...

I should have put my foot through the damned computer screen instead of typing. Do you know what I did? I typed. I typed and argued. Hell, he would have known I was serioues if... But then, he knows now. Not that it does either of us any good. -Piers (short story char.)

---

What do you believe is the greatest thing you've ever done? (Have you made something? Sacrificed ...?)

-Lloyd Alexander

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:43 pm
zell says...

the greatest thing i've ever done is getting the the third highest in a maths test :D

459 Reviews

Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:43 pm
Poor Imp says...

(Dude, you didn't post a question!)

-Lloyd Alexander

It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney