2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:26 pm
Emerson says...

"I think I'll end the story here."

or

"The End."

how could you begin like that?!
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

266 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 266
Sun Oct 15, 2006 8:58 pm
backgroundbob says...

Bob: XD
Yeah, that one was pretty bad ;)

"Oh bother," said Pooh, as the radiation sickness caused him to excrete his own digestive system.
The Oneday Cafe
though we do not speak, we are by no means silent.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:13 pm
Wiggy says...

Poor Pooh Bear! XD

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:58 pm
Pivot_Master says...

*Clears throat*
The worst opening line ever :

Chapter one
the end...

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:11 am
Wiggy says...

"OMG!!!!! This is like soooo totally awesome!!!!!" said the educated valley girl from Alaska. She had like just found her favorite shirt at Abercrombie for her 16th birthday and her mom was totally going to pay for it. Dear readers, isn't that just cool?
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:40 am
Ares says...

Oh my God!

Some of these were f :twisted: :twisted: in hilarious!

These ones definetly got me...

--------------------

"I'm breaking out." Peeper the chick said, as he hit the eggshell hard. :lol: :lol:

"Oh bother," said Pooh, as the hydrochloric acid scoured the flesh from his bones. :lol: :lol:

F***. Isn't it such a great word? :)

"Oh bother," said Pooh, as the radiation sickness caused him to excrete his own digestive system. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like pie, a lot, really, I do. :)

"Before I begin, here is a little history of the entire elven race..." :lol:

"I'm half vampire, gryphon, dragon, elf, halfling, human, duck, cow, moose, lion, tiger, cat, and rat with more powers than god but I just want to lead a normal life.":lol: :lol:

"Die infidel.":lol:

266 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 266
Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:05 am
backgroundbob says...

"After God's conversion to Satanism, things went a little downhill for the human race."
The Oneday Cafe
though we do not speak, we are by no means silent.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:01 pm
Myth says...

backgroundbob wrote:"Oh bother," said Pooh, as the hydrochloric acid scoured the flesh from his bones.

One of the best I've come across so far XD
.: ₪ :.

'...'

164 Reviews

Reviews: 164
Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:34 pm
Ares says...

Everyone bow to the Arcade King, again.
Last edited by Ares on Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:51 am
Sohini says...

Read this book before you die because it's all about squeaking teapots that write limerics on Leap Years and paints your picture on Sunday afternoons.

OR...

my fingers are aching but i still write on; your eyes will be weeping if you still read on.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:21 pm
jtksmile says...

1 day theres lyk this thin ye I lyk threw lyk this lyk thing it was lyk sumfin that like began with a lyk 1 of those b things ye it lyk came back 2 me lyk when i threw it lyk u no.

----

I had to give it a bit of dignity by finishing it with a full stop. I would have put the book down after I saw 'lyk' written. No punctuation or Standard English.
Love is nothing but a selfless devotion, left to live it's wildest dreams.

"There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:06 pm
niteowl says...

This is a book with many surprises. The first surprise is that the rest of these pages are blank.

(on a page somewhere in the middle of the book.)

HA! I knew you didn't believe me! You had to scour every page for words. And now that you've come this far, I'll tell you a little secret. There actually is a story on all those pages, it's just written in invisible ink. Run them under a hair dryer and Voila! A beautiful story! (or at least one those drunk guys at the publishing company published.)
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Reviews: 4
Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Shadow says...

Hi, this is my story. It's not an interesting story and nothing happens in it. In fact, I'm only writing it to fill the mind numbing dullness of the life that I'm writing about. This morning, for example, I slept until my alarm went off. Then I got up and went to school. That was the highlite of my day. In fact, the highlite of that month really.
If love at first sight is tacky
Is love at second true?
Do I need a third, a fourth, a fifth
To Fall in Love with you?
-Voyager, TBC

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:08 pm
valeriejcz says...

I can do this too!

Once upon a time there lived a princess in a shining tower and one day the princess decided she didn't like the tower to she went on an epic redecorating journey into the depths of Home Depot and baught frilly pink couches and frilly pink coffee tables and frilly pink walls and then she decided that she was done redecorating anbd she married the prince who was not her brother and lived in a different castle where she redecorated again and bought all frilly purple chairs and frilly orange seats and frilly azure ceiling fans and then she gave birth to a boy who he decorated the palace with Red Sox wallpaper the end.

Ok...well it wasn't a beginning :oops: :roll:
I'm a vegatarian...I eat Chocolate!!!

Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown