z

Young Writers Society

Character dialogue

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:37 am
gyrfalcon says...

"Actually, Fal, I'd like to hear from Kit sometime. Her stories are so interesting...you know my author named a stuffed animal after her?" ~Tannar
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:25 pm
Twit says...

"Oh, well, I suppose so. *shrugs, and trys to ignore the Raven's laughter in the background* Kit, where are you? Someone here wants to talk to you." ~Fal.

"Yes? I'm here. You named a stuffed animal after me? *smiles, very pleased* That's so nice!" ~Kit
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:43 pm
Alice says...

"Oooo, what kind of stuffed animal?"
I just lost the game.

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:17 pm
Twit says...

"Stuffed animal? No monumental monument, instead? Just a stuffed animal?" ~The Raven

"Shut up, Raven. It's more than you ever got. See what happens if you're nice to people sometimes? Too bad the author wrote you so prickly - you might have got a stuffed animal too!" ~Kit

"Stuffed animal is catheny. What type was it?" ~Fal.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

440 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:26 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"A rabbit." *snickers* ~Tannar

"Don't laugh. Her boyfriend bought it for her specially, and it's very cute." ~Kivan
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:57 pm
Twit says...

"Run, rabbit run, rabbit, run, run, run . . ." ~The Raven

"Will you shut up, Raven! I've only seen dead rabbits in a butcher's shop, so I'll take your word for it, china." ~Kit

#TNT

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:22 am
extrication says...

I remember finding a rabbit in the gardens one day, sometime before the gardener would start his morning rounds. It was adorable, but it nibbled on my mum's personal flower garden. ...I still have her. :D --- Anna
because memory moves in orbits
of absence, because she holds her hands out in the rain,
and rain remembers nothing, not even how it became itself.
- Las Ruinas del Corazon, Eric Gamalinda

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:28 am
Bella says...

"Speaking of rabbits..." Bella says, breaking into song. "Here comes peter cottontail, hopping down the bunny trail...hippity hoppity easters come and gone."
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

576 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 576
Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:08 am
Ego says...

Brings me back to my childhood. Or not. *laughs*

--Hunter Wulf
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.

440 Reviews

Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:47 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"Hunter, may I inqurie as to the orogin of your name? Or is that just a really stupid question?" ~Tannar

236 Reviews

Reviews: 236
Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:36 pm
carelessaussie13 says...

Hmm. Hunter sounds like the name a father gives a kid because he's trying to get the poor kid to grow up all macho like he never was and win back the family glory. Never works. My mother named me Nightshade because she wanted me to grow up loving plants. Ha. It's laughable.
---Nightshade
“To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” - Freya Stark

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:53 pm
Fand says...

Nightshade? Poor thing! At least your name doesn't rhyme with your sister's, though. It's always "Quinn and Bryn this," and "Bryn and Quinn that" -- it's even worse when people don't realize that I, Bryn, am the male! Honestly! Have you ever heard a more manly name than Bryn?
--Bryn Olweth
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:33 pm
extrication says...

Loads! Like mine, of course. :D [totally joking, dude.] My name's run-of-the-mill or whatever. Not really special. I guess that's lucky for me, then. --- Will Hunter
because memory moves in orbits
of absence, because she holds her hands out in the rain,
and rain remembers nothing, not even how it became itself.
- Las Ruinas del Corazon, Eric Gamalinda

236 Reviews

Reviews: 236
Sun Apr 15, 2007 11:52 pm
carelessaussie13 says...

My name is Sunset. A foolish name for a king. I'm sure my mother had some sort of deep, spiritual connection with the word, but for me it is a curse. Who respects a man names Sunset? Ah, what I wouldn't give to have a simple name like Will. Count yourself lucky, m'boy.
“To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” - Freya Stark

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:58 am
Roaming Shadow says...

Hey, it could be worse. I've heard worse. My name's simply Alex. Pretty genaric. However, I've been called a lot of unflattering things. Let's see; traitor, demon, abomination, "Evil, vile, insidious beast", and there's a couple other things I'd rather not say, and more I don't remember. But I don't care, never have, never will.
"In a fair fight I would have killed you."
"Well that's not much insentive for me to fight fair now is it?" (PotC: TCftBP)

I'm probably dead already, but that doesn't mean I can't take a few scumbags with me. ~Jak

Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown