There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police. Tony: You won't hurt me. John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not? Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen. John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police. Tony: You won't hurt me. John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not? Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen. John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me
There’s always a story. It’s all stories, really. The sun coming up every day is a story. Everything’s got a story in it. Change the story, change the world. — Terry Pratchett