There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
"I'm fearless in my heart They will always see that in my eyes I am the passion, I am the warfare I will never stop Always constant, Accurate, Intense" "The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. -Jules de Gaultier Humans have not always been the superior race to walk this Earth... -The Sidhe prince Delbáeth
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. -Jules de Gaultier Humans have not always been the superior race to walk this Earth... -The Sidhe prince Delbáeth
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. -Jules de Gaultier Humans have not always been the superior race to walk this Earth... -The Sidhe prince Delbáeth
It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind