There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better. ~Rick Castle
"I'm fearless in my heart They will always see that in my eyes I am the passion, I am the warfare I will never stop Always constant, Accurate, Intense" "The Audience is Listening", by Steve Vai
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. -Jules de Gaultier Humans have not always been the superior race to walk this Earth... -The Sidhe prince Delbáeth
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. -Jules de Gaultier Humans have not always been the superior race to walk this Earth... -The Sidhe prince Delbáeth
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. -Jules de Gaultier Humans have not always been the superior race to walk this Earth... -The Sidhe prince Delbáeth
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities. — Dr. Seuss