"a fox tail...what? i was possesed by a fox sprirt." Maya
"dog tail...you're not the only one, maya, that was being possessed." Asuka
"cat tail...that's cute." Schera
"why do i neeed a tail? Its simply a nuisance." Tasuke
What will be your character's ideal weapon?
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police. Tony: You won't hurt me. John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not? Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen. John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me
" I can actually ventroliquist...thats amazing." Airouh
"Wow...the only thing i can do is...is...able toi get all the attention to myself." Schera
"solving a rubix cube in 25 seconds." Atram
"i know how to use 35 various kinds of guns." Iclisa
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police. Tony: You won't hurt me. John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not? Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen. John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me
You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting. — J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan