A teenage girl with light brown hair and freckles. Lives in Michigan (I have no idea why, but it fits oO), and is an avid horse lover. Her full name is Madeleine, but if you call her that, she'll break your face.
Teishou Okaeshin
GilgameshTime (00:41:19): yeh I don't know how to write
GilgameshTime (00:41:22): I just vomit
GilgameshTime (00:41:24): w/ my fingers
Ok, my best freind is Keirsten so I think of a tiny blonde haired teenager. The sweetest person in the world, but has a firey spirit.
Michaela Starborough
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!
Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst. — Castiel