Graduated from the Academy at fourteen, left University last year...always the runt of the bunch, but *mutters* look at me now, Professor Turner. - Master Blackwell
Oh...I didn't get much at all. I always admire the things Luke is learning in school; makes me feel outdated. I do wish I could have gotten more- to keep up with him. - Matthias
For me, education was of superior form. I was learning best science knowledge in school, but was not best boy in class. I was wanting very much to be teaching but the headmaster man says, "They will be liking you in Virginia." *laugh* And I am now here! - Kostya
What was the most stressful moment of your life?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.
*laughs teashingly* And what type of asking is that?
Aye, in the receiving end, the folk here in Lexington might knock ye a swift one where da sun dun shine. Can't say it has been a glorious experience for me either, lad. What with the buring of bodies... It makes this person wanting to turn my back, lift thy kilt and flash a spectacle to those rebellious turncoats! God save the King! Aye, *spits* indeed. - Duff
My father? I don't remember that much, and all of the memories are in the old tongue, so I don't remember them at all. Just that he couldn't make his own spices like the other fathers- curry, I think it is?- and it drove my mother crazy. She had to go to the market and beg Rashim to lend her his extra...made her terribly embarrassed. - Upton
Oh...I haven't seen him in so long. I didn't like him much, but it was probably better living with him than living with my mum- er, he was scatterbrained, forgetful, but he looked after me quite well. I miss him. - Luke
A pain in the arse. Turns his back when things go wrong, thinks I'm some sort of monster, possibly terrifies small children because it's fun to watch them scream. *shrug* But he pays for the medication, and thinks it's working because Mr. Smart shan't ever tell him a thing. He doesn't have to know that Luke's taking it with me instead. - Adelais
What would happen if you lost your most important possession?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.
"....Dragons. Werewolfs... we-ell, they steal th' game. And sometimes they chase me. An' those blood-suckers? they creep me out. Dragons, a' least, fly 'round and don't bother me. Plus, *grins* they have the bes' stuff to steal!"- Elyn
-"Do I have to choose?"-Tamia
have you ever risked yourself for a loved one? would you?
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. — H. Jackson Brown