Character Answer Game

4973 posts1 ... 309, 310, 311, 312, 313, 314, 315 ... 332
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8846
Reviews 531
Yes. I bear it rather well, thank you. - Regan

No. It's creepy. - [Young] Isaac


What are your thoughts on pudding?
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14789
Reviews 483
If I had thoughts on pudding, I'd be one of Frick's fruitcakes, da?

...been drinking what?
-Tov


Pudding? Bloody hell, thoughts on pudding? -Piers


It's food, isn't it? Denver's men had some, from Oxford. -Aleda



--



Thoughts on inanity?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13816
Reviews 563
"Inanity is meaningless, of course. Any person who can live in inanity is truly blessed." ~Strick

"I hate inanity; it makes me restless." ~Markus

What is your favorite controversial topic to discuss?
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 55
Writersdomain wrote:What is your favorite controversial topic to discuss?


"I don't have one, because I don't talk about them." ~Émon

"The caste system, naturally." ~Myron

"The validity of the current form of government and the vulnerability of the trade situation with Thalliser." ~Traistal

"Beer or cider." ~Narvik

"What the hell is happening up at the capital." ~Jaikal

Do you like to debate?
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8846
Reviews 531
Pssh. Liking has nothing to do with it. - Regan

Debate? Yes, my dear. For of a man to show his wit and candor, to spar with discourse, is to show intelligence, more so that hacking and bashing with a sword will do you; for a man, in light of his repartee, it is not just admiration but obligation that drives one to it.- Henry


Would you cheat? On a lover or otherwise?
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6090
Reviews 1258
Oh, no! I hope not, anyway- I might be tempted to, but David's gotten amazing at checkers. There'd be no hope of winning, cheating or not. And as far as love goes...*blush* Who would I 'cheat' with? - Upton

Would I? Hmm...ha, I am, now that I think on it. Hurrah for honesty, right? - Adelais

Might I cheat? Yes. My students? Certainly not. That's just the way the world works. - Master Blackwell

Did you ever cheat at games as a child? How did you feel afterwards?
Graffiti is the most passionate form of literature there is.

- Demetri Martin




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14789
Reviews 483
I could say I didn't, right? Honest. ...And, ah, you could believe me.

...Sure. If you were stupid. Hey, it's not cheating if the point's to win, da?
-Tov


I don't know; I guess I might have if I don't remember. But, Hell, I played chess and it's bloody rotten to cheat, ruins the only reason to play. -Piers



--



What's a fair fight?
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
"A fair fight means you can't use your real world weapons, like guns, no matter what...they suck, I can't do diddlysquat with a sword, but give a pistol and..." ~Melania

"A fair fight? Where's the fun in that?"~Jeremy~

"A fair fight is a fight that I win." ~Ebony~

Whats your best talent?
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8846
Reviews 531
Talents? I fear my talents are not what you would call talents rather vices, which I fear mentioning even fear alluding to. - Archie

My quick-draw. What else? *winks* - Jack


Do you like the sound of your own voice?
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 96
Yes, of course! ~ Rhen.


What is the worst part of your personality?
Be yourself; everybody else is already taken.

I came, I saw, I conquered.

When you're being nice to your character, you're being bad to your book.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 55
flytodreams wrote:What is the worst part of your personality?


"My... *carefully sounds out word* per-fec-tion-ism. Yeah, that." ~Émon

"I'm a big coward." ~Myron

"Me too." ~Narvik

"I can be judgemental." ~Andréva

"... and prideful!" ~Shauna

"Look who's talking!" ~Andréva

*Grins* ~Shauna

What do you like least about yourself?
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 3183
Reviews 189
What do I like least about myself? Darling, there ain't a single thing to dislike about me.~Faye

I can get pretty short tempered at times, and then I can turn pretty violent. I guess that's not all too good.~Ket


Were you born with any health problems?
please grant me my small wish; (love me to the marrow of my bones)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1419
Reviews 161
Health problem? I suppose it could be called that... ~ Elayna

Nope. ~ Seth

Actually, you were Seth. ~ Neve

And what's that? ~ Seth

You're an idiot, loser. ~ Kasper

What are you inclined to do at the moment?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 55
Fantasyartist wrote:What are you inclined to do at the moment?


"Eat a whole steak all by myself." ~Narvik

"Dance with André." ~Émon

"Tell Claire I love her." ~Vince

"Who the hell are you?" ~Jaikal

"Don't worry, Jaikal. He's not strictly my character." ~Shafter

"Then who the hell is he?" ~Jaikal

"Relax. I'll explain it to you later." ~Shafter

How common is your name?
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 820
I don't know. People who know my real name think it is 'Ethel' but it's not. ~Aethel

.:


Can you keep secrets?
.: ₪ :.

'...'



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.