Character Answer Game

4973 posts1 ... 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288 ... 332
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 6831
Reviews 594
Whatever helps me achieve my goal. ~Saphirus

I go with the flow. It's other people who go against the grain - my way's always right, now, isn't it? ~Skye

Do you prefer one style of music, or do you like/dislike a wide variety?
Love and Light




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
Gotta have heart. I'll only listen to music with emotion. Metal is definitely a favorite of mine...mostly because anger is the emotion I most relate to.

--Hunter Wulf

Favorite brand of clothes?
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
"Any that's going. Not like I have much choice." ~Kit

"Silk. All the time, I wear silk. Rather impractical, but it looks and feels nice." ~The Raven

"Leather. Love leather!" ~Fal.


What's your favourite meal of the day?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 70
"Midnight snack. That's not in the day, says you? Well... shuddup." -Gwen

Do you use Vaseline?
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
"What's Vaseline? Something to clean with?" ~Kit

"Nope." ~The Raven

"Vaseline being...?" ~Fal.


How do you react to being told you are wrong?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
Wrong? I'm never wrong, so that can't possibly happen. ~ Tearlach

LIAR!!! ~ Jeremy

*Why are you answerign this stupid question?*
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6040
Reviews 210
There's no such thing as a stupid question, only a stupid person. -Stella

What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?
✖ I'm sick, you're tired. Let's dance.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1042
Reviews 27
What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

"I made a copy of myself, which few with my gifting have ever done before, if any. And I broke the greatest rule of making: never create living things. But I'm still alive today because of that little stunt so I'm not too troubled by it." -Kevin Speckle

Who are you closest to in your life?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 32885
Reviews 2058
I'm distanced from even those I am closest too... I trust Clive, so I must be closest to him. I love Clive. I do not always act like it, I'm like the rebellious child who still loves their parent. He saved me from hell, or my version of it, how can I not love him? - Rosen

I'm lonely. I'm ostracized. Guillaume is the only one who will even talk to me about something other than the theatre or the production of the night. But I think he just feels sorry for me. - Vadoma

What makes you cry?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1042
Reviews 27
"To tell the truth, I don't cry very often, even if the situation permits it. It's not like I'm a heartless monster, I just have control over my emotions. In fact, I didn't cry a drop when my mother died. She didn't want to live so why should I miss her? I might cry if someone hurt Kate, though. Or I'd just use the reversal of my making gift." -Kevin Speckle

If you could have one wish what would it be?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 32885
Reviews 2058
I wish my past, all of the torture, pain and abuse, was gone. But then, if it was gone, I wouldn't be me. - Rosen

I wish that Rosen could have had a happier life. Or, at the least, that he could over come what has happened to him, and learn to love. - Clive

Are you easily surprised?
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo




User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
"No. At least,, if I am, I don't show it." ~The Raven

"If it's something impressive, I'm suprised." ~Kit

"Na, I try to stay on top of things." ~Fal.


Do you mind the cold?
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1042
Reviews 27
"Why should I mind the cold? All I have to do is 'make' a fire."

What is a long-term goal of yours?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 55
Mantis wrote:What is a long-term goal of yours?


"To find that son of a bitch who knocked me up and [CENSORED]" ~Pain

"I want to meet up with Traistal again. Sometimes I feel lost without him. But for long-term goals... free the Untouchables, I guess." ~Émon

"To overcome guilt." ~Myron

"Marry, settle down, raise a family without breaking the law." ~Torture

Who do you hate to love?
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13816
Reviews 563
"I hate loving those who have passed away." ~Strick

"I hate loving those who will never return my love." ~Creiha

What does love mean to you? Why?
~ WD
If you desire a review from WD, post here

"All I know, all I'm saying, is that a story finds a storyteller. Not the other way around." ~Neverwas



Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind