"Ugh. This is ridiculous. I don't even know you." --Annah
"I was never really a 'vicious' person in high school, and after graduation I became wife and parent, friends were no longer my main focus. So I guess I really couldn't tell you because I don't remember ever doing anything." --Cole
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis
"Sometimes, yes. If it's not going to get me killed." ~Karenna
"Yes, of course." ~Kivan
what is your favorite kind of cookie and why?
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis
Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow?
And we couldn't wait to grow up. — Unknown