"Ugh. This is ridiculous. I don't even know you." --Annah
"I was never really a 'vicious' person in high school, and after graduation I became wife and parent, friends were no longer my main focus. So I guess I really couldn't tell you because I don't remember ever doing anything." --Cole
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis
"Sometimes, yes. If it's not going to get me killed." ~Karenna
"Yes, of course." ~Kivan
what is your favorite kind of cookie and why?
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis
In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of
worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to
eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort. — JRR Tolkien