The daughter of a couple of aging hippies, who chose Sarah because it means 'princess.' I have a feeling she's pretty laid back, except when people call her by her last name.
I'm guessing that his mother is Spanish-speaking and his father is a real Englishman. Perhaps he's bi-racial and trying to find his place in the world, but I get the impression he's really well mannered.
Dr. Athanasius Venäläinen, usually just called Doc A or Thana.
I picture a girl who does not act like a nice young lady, much to the annoyance of her caregivers. I picture the kind of girl who climbs trees and likes to wear jeans but her parents want her to be prim and proper.
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. — Captain James T. Kirk