Bookends

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 55
Reviews 69
If you could make a story start and end with the same sentence, what would it be?

some ideas:

"I'll always love you."

"I will never forget you."
[soon, i will submit myself to the stars]




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 69226
Reviews 708
“She looked familiar to me, but I knew nothing by about her.”

Starts with two people who don’t know each other. They become best friends and then grow apart :(
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?

I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.

Was AilahEvelynMae
and is now EllieMae :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 403
Reviews 52
I always knew he was with me.
silliness is my specialty. :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 43
Reviews 12
I always knew that he was an angel sent from heaven.




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 200
Reviews 0
Juhxi wrote:I always knew that he was an angel sent from heaven.

Haha reading what you wrote makes me laugh so much



The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451