"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation." —Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
“Admire my gaytime in the mist of purple~” -lostthought, 2015. ~~~~~~~~~~~Usernames~~~~~~~~~~~ Pamplemousse (4/16/14-Now) Lateritic (8/21/13-4/16/14) Kittyz101 (3/11/13-8/21/13)
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation." —Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it." — We Bought A Zoo