Speedwrite the word above you #4

643 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19326
Reviews 539




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 250
Reviews 79
Hate
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3


Spoiler
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 33076
Reviews 1167
Sad
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!


Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Salad
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2577
Reviews 207
tomatoe
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am a funtastic awesome writer-
what are you?


You are an awesome writer as well-that is what you are

:superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman: :superman:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 286
Reviews 241
potato
There seems to be nothing written here. :shock:




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 171
Reviews 20
Spud.
“Admire my gaytime in the mist of purple~” -lostthought, 2015.
~~~~~~~~~~~Usernames~~~~~~~~~~~
Pamplemousse (4/16/14-Now)
Lateritic (8/21/13-4/16/14)
Kittyz101 (3/11/13-8/21/13)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 250
Reviews 79
Sports
"They think I'm still a child. The fools. Alexander was a child when he ruined his first nation."
—Darrow from the Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown<3


Spoiler
Formerly olsene and Caterpickle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
Coach
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 33076
Reviews 1167
Boss
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Ask a Therapist!
I want to beta read your novel!


Ask me anything. Talk to me about anything. Seriously. My PM box is always open <3




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1438
Reviews 139




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2470
Reviews 39




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8344
Reviews 195
Hell
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1438
Reviews 139




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7
Reviews 48



For according to the trollish philosopher Plateau, "if you wants to understan' an enemy, you gotta walk a mile in his shoes. Den, if he's still your enemy, at least you're a mile away and he's got no shoes."
— A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett