z

Young Writers Society

Anyone interested in these RP ideas?

Reviews: 3
Tue Jan 09, 2024 5:53 am
View Likes
JazzElectrobass says...

Just a few RP ideas if anyone is interested in doing them(duo, realm, storybook, any is fine with me):

1. The world is twisted around to where instead of people having powers being superheroes, they're all villains who rule cities around the world, or if they have lesser powers they serve under those who's powers are stronger. There is a group of people who kill these people with powers using whatever they have on hand.

2. Kids are kidnapped and taken to a lab. They have no memory of the kidnapping, they just know that they're there. They're told that their families have died and they now live there. Kids are free to walk around- except for the time between 7-9 am. At that time doctors run tests on them everyday. One day they wake up in a different room than when they fell asleep, feeling different. Changed. They have new abilities. Their tests change, and they learn more about their new abilities. They are left with 2 choices: Stay there, or escape and be chased by the people you once considered to be your friends.

3. This is a universe where there are 6 planets known to have sentient life. You serve on a ship that is part of an organization of 5 planets. Why only 5? The other one is cast out. They had gotten greedy, power-hungry and they caused a war. It has been over 30 years since the war, and they have lived in peace. Your ship contains life from all the planets, and you travel from planet to planet. On-route the ship also passes the planet that is a prison to it's own species. There have been rumors of this species hiding among them, trying to sabotage and take their revenge. There are 6 kinds of jobs besides the Captain and Chief: Pilot, Medic, Warrior, Scientists, Engineers, and Diplomats. (created)
Last edited by JazzElectrobass on Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, and Grave Visitor

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt

Jazz Elektrobass

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:24 pm
ccarson says...

The third one sounds interesting. The sixth planet just sounds like the entire human race lol
Corporal Cleo Carson

Bucklin County Sheriff's Office

Cleo Carson and Bucklin County are purely fictional

Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:44 am
JazzElectrobass says...

@ccarson It does lol. Would you like to rp it and if so in what style?

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt

Jazz Elektrobass

21 Reviews

Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:11 am
ccarson says...

sure, I normally roleplay in this style:
(idk if this helps)
Screenshot 2024-01-10 11.09.59 PM.png

I tend to stick to fewer words when I send a message because it allows everyone to have a say in what happens
Corporal Cleo Carson

Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:17 am
JazzElectrobass says...

I mean would you like it to be a duo, hallow, etc?

Jazz Elektrobass

21 Reviews

Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:15 am
ccarson says...

prob RP hollow. I can also help by playing the part of some NPCs too
Corporal Cleo Carson

Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:40 pm
JazzElectrobass says...

Alright I'll make it when I get the chance, probably today.

Jazz Elektrobass

21 Reviews

Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:27 pm
ccarson says...

ok, tell me when you do!
Corporal Cleo Carson

Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:39 am
JazzElectrobass says...

@ccarson The RP is posted!

Jazz Elektrobass

A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb