z

Young Writers Society

multiverse of madness except it's not marvel

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:49 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

So I've had this idea in my brain forever now, so I'm just here to gage interest and ssee what people would think.

Basic summary:
Every universe runs on a fragile script. If this script is ever broken, the entirety of said universe falls apart. (Ex. If there's a universe where you're suppose to like cake, then suddenly start hating it; whoops! everything is imploding in on itself and dying). Cut to Celeste, a young star that descends from the a family of higher celestial beings. She adores mortal life, will do anything to preserve it, and finds the system of universe destruction cruel. So, she makes her own system. Celeste finds a way to save the people who end up causing this destruction and lending them a fraction of her power, giving them immortality and the power to 'weave stardust' into tools of their choosing. Celeste calls her group the Star Guardians, protectors of the mortal realm who will correct the course of any universe that they can sense is falling off the tracks. Not everyone can be saved, but there's been a decrease in script breaks.
Due to Celeste's age, the Star Guardians have been able to fly under the radar, but as more universes are saved, Celeste comes to realize that maybe her ancestors gaze is closer than she thinks.

Would anyone interested in joining something like this? I have a bunch of little ideas floating around my brain about the stars culture and home, along with the villain and all that, but I'd like to test the waters a bit. Thoughts?
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:05 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Sounds like a really cool idea! I love exploring the cultures and customs of aliens and stuff...I'd be happy to join, if you like.

28 Reviews

Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:09 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Thank you! That would be wonderful! I'll let you know when it's out.
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Thu Feb 23, 2023 7:00 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Great! Looking forward to it :)

28 Reviews

Fri Feb 24, 2023 9:42 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Update! The RP is up and running!
Star Guardians
they/she or she/they

I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights