z

Young Writers Society

Decided (Thelostone and TaylorLove)

Reviews: 1
Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:54 am
TaylorLove says...

Kat

"I bet I can down more than you." I say, challenging him.

"Yeah right." He mocks me. "No you can't."

I raise my eyebrows and a smirk plays across my lips. "Well it is time for you, my friend to be introduced to my favorite game, even thought you have probably already played something like it before."

I get up and rummage through a few of my things. I was still having trouble finding things in this new apartment. When I finally found what I was looking for, I sat down on the bed. "What?" He says, getting impatient.

"The rules are simple." I say, holding up a single dice in my hand. "If you role an even you take a shot, you roll and odd you take a piece of clothing off." I explain. "If you are up for it." I say, smirking.

"I get it, you just want to get me drunk and see me naked." He says, his arrogant voice sounding husky.

I roll my eyes. "I mean you like looking at me when I am naked, so it is not like you can say anything."

"Okay, okay. Roll." He says. I sigh and roll. I get a four and he pours my shot. "Bummer."

I down the shot, it burning my throat in the process. "Okay, your turn."

He rolls a one and I smirk. He pulls of his shirt and I raise my eyes brows.

I roll the dice and get a five. I take my shirt off and reveal my tank top. "Boring." He says.

We continue to play this and I was in my thong and bra, drunk as hell and he was in his boxers. He smirks at me and I roll my eyes. I could not deny that I liked what I saw. I was too drunk to push the thought away.

He pushes me down on the bed and pours the alcohol onto my stomach and I suppress and laugh, he licks the alcohol off. When he is done, I do the same to him. I met his eyes for a split second and he pulled me on to him. He kissed me hard, or I kissed him. I am not really sure to be honest, but we were making out. I don't remember being kissed like this before. The kiss was like fire, it was exciting. I wrap my legs around him as he explores my body.

I moan in his ear and he kisses down my chest. He comes back to my lips and I smirk. A feeling grew in my chest that I don't know I wanted to feel. It was a desire that was too strong for me right now. I don't like feeling this way about people. It was too much. I grab the bottle and just drank out of that. I was not going to let that get in the way. "Dammit, we are out." I say. I hop out of his lap and begin to walk into the kitchen. "Be right back."

"Nice ass." He calls from the bed.

I laugh to myself and get another bottle. Why did he do this to me? He strung me along like it was a game. I wanted to play though, but I wanted him to feel something. But he made it perfectly clear that he was not going to like me.

Walking back into the bedroom for some more fun, I see he had already passed out. I swear he is the only one that would pass out in five seconds. I shrug and climb into bed. I quickly pass out as well. Too drunk to even contemplate my feelings.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Reviews: 4
Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:43 am
thelostone says...

Theo

I rolled over and rested my head on the cold sheets, but they didn't help my throbbing head. I felt like complete shit. It was by far one of the worst hangovers ever. I groaned and rubbed my face. Still half asleep, I dragged myself out of bed and into the shower. The scalding water temporarily soothed my headache, but as soon as I got out it started up again. I threw some clothes on and groggily walked to the living room. "Dammit." I mumbled as I stumbled over something on my way to the couch. I picked up the empty Jack Daniels bottle and set it on the coffee table next to my shirt. I leaned back on the couch and fuzzy memories of last night flooded my mind. I remembered both of us practically naked, lots of alcohol, and did we make out? I squeezed my eyes shut and focused more on that part of the night. I could almost feel her lips on mine again and she dug her nails into my back. The odd thing is, I think I liked it.

I heard footsteps in the kitchen and sat up. Kat was in a tank top and her short pajama shorts perusing the fridge. Does she know I'm here? Should I bring up last night? I decided it would be best not to, but I did clear my throat so she would be aware of my presence.

"Do you want orange juice?" She asked from the kitchen.

"No thanks." I said. I watched as she walked around, opening cabinets and grabbing a cup. Something inside me was off. I desperately wanted to feel her lips against mine again, but why? I don't like her, do I? No, what I like is sex. That's why I feel like this, because since my matching my needs haven't been fulfilled. I've just missed the feeling of a woman's skin against me and that's why I'm craving Kat. Not her, just her physical body.

All that thinking made my headache even worse so I groaned and laid back down. She sat down on the couch by my feet and drank her juice. "That was a helluva night." She said. I nodded, not saying anything. I didn't want to bring it up. "We should do something tonight."

"Can't." I moaned. "Too hungover."

"You should learn how to hold your liquor better." She smirked and finished the rest of her drink before setting it down on the coffee table.

"Okay, smartass." I said.

"But really though," She turned towards me and sat on her knees. I couldn't help but watch as her already tiny shorts scrunched further up her thigh, revealing more skin. "I want to go out tonight and since we're matched now we have to go together."

"I'm never drinking again." I lied to myself and used my fingers to ease some of the pain in my temples.

"Keep telling yourself that." She sighed and got up to put her cup in the sink. Once again, my eyes followed her until she disappeared behind the counter.
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:39 am
TaylorLove says...

Kat

No, I totally did not like him. It was the alcohol, it made me have urges that were not real. I just like to make out with him. I could not pretend that I did not like what happen last night. I just over thought things, the true curse of being a female.

I put my glass in the dish washer and decide I should cook something. I put a pan on the stove top and wait for it to heat up. Theo kept moaning and it was getting on my nerves. He sounded they a baby. "Theo, there is medicine in here if you want it." I call from the kitchen.

"No thanks." He says and I roll my eyes, grabbing the medicine. I walk over to him with a bottle of water and the pills.

"Let me say it in a way you might understand." I put on a fake smile. "Take the damn medicine because you sound like a girl on her period and you are driving me fucking nuts."

He takes it in his hand. "You sound like you are on your period." He scoffs.

I roll my eyes. "No, when I am on my period I lay in bed all day and cry." I say.

"You did not need to tell me that." He puts the pills in his mouth and drinks some water.

"Well I did." I smile and walk back over the kitchen. I felt his eyes follow me and for the first time in my life, I felt a little insecure about my body. I have never not been confident about my appearance. I was thin, but I has a nice ass and big boobs. I knew that and took some pride in it. But when Theo looked at me, I felt like I was not good enough.

I force myself to stop. You don't have to be someone for him. He does not like you and you don't like him. As much as I tried to believe that, something was not settling. I go back to the fridge and get some eggs. I crack some into the pan and let them cook.

I run around the kitchen for a while until I was done. "Do you want breakfast?" I ask.

He nods and comes over to the table. Toast, bacon and eggs. It was a decent breakfast. Even if it was two in the afternoon. I was a late sleeper and I guess Theo was too.

"Can we please go out tonight? This apartment is getting boring." I tell him.

"Fine." He grunts. "We will go out."

I smile and raise my eyebrows.

--

The night came quick. We drove to the club in the car given to us by the service. The club was packed and that was fine with me. We went to the bar and got a few shots and in about ten minutes, we were drunk as fuck.

Theo took my hand and practically dragged me over to the corner. He pushed me against the wall and I smirked. He smashed his lips against mine and I let him. I also let him explore under my short dress, too drunk to care. Before I could get too skeptical, I pulled away. "I am going to go get another drink." I whisper in his ear seductively.

I walk towards the bar and just as I am about to order a drink, I feel arms lock around my waist. They were not strong enough to be Theo's, but they felt familiar. I turned and saw Chad. I push him off of me. "Get the fuck off."

"Come on baby." He says, forcing me against the bar.

"No, Chad. Stop." I say. I was not strong at all, so I could not get out of his grasp.

"You know you miss me and I know you want me." He says.

"Don't flatter yourself. Stop, I am here with someone else." I say, trying to get out of his grasp.

All of a sudden, Chad was ripped off of me. I saw Theo punch Chad hard in the mouth and my jaw dropped. "Holy shit." I say and I knew it was going down.
-Winnie the Pooh

Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:30 am
thelostone says...

Theo

I don't know if it was the booze or what but when I saw Chad draped around Kat, something inside me snapped. I ripped him off of her and punched him square in the jaw. He fell to the ground and people began to gather around.

"What the hell, man?" He slurred, holding onto his jaw.

"Stay away from her." I growled and kicked his side.

"Enough!" The bartender yelled and got between me and Chad. "Enough. I don't want to have to call the service." I glared at the scrawny bastard but he was right. If things had escalated further the service would've arrived and things would've been worse.

"Let's go dance." I pulled Kat onto the dance floor and focused on the techno music blaring through the speakers. I kept my hands on her waist as we grinded to the music. Her arms came up and wrapped around my neck, pulling my face down to her neck. I kissed down her neck and to her shoulder. She grinned and turned around to mash her mouth against mine. She tasted like vodka and limes and I couldn't get enough of it.

We got a taxi ride home and immediately started ripping each other's clothes off.

"Acquaintances with benefits?" I asked with a smirk as I lightly sucked on her jawline.

"Mmmhm." She smiled blissfully. I moved my mouth back up to hers and if possible, got even more intoxicated off the taste of her lips.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:35 am
TaylorLove says...

Kat

I woke up the next morning feeling wonderful. Yep, we had sex and we were most likely going to do it again multiple times today. I looked over at Theo and smiled. I leaned down and kissed him on the cheek lightly, not hard enough to wake up him. No, not allowed. This is one of those 'no strings attached' relationships. He was not ever going to fall for me and I was going to do everything I could not to fall for him.

I heard a knock at the door and my eyes got wide. I was naked, I could not go to the door. "Shit." I mumble. I quickly put some clothes on and run to the door. I was wearing a long, burgundy shirt and leggings. I opened the door and almost screamed, but I withheld it because I knew Theo was asleep.

Mark and Monty stood at the door and before I could hug Mark, Monty tackled me to the ground. He was licking my face and I smiled. "I missed you Monty." I say.

"He missed you too." Mark said, helping me off the ground. "He has been depressed without you."

I wrap my arms around my brother. "I missed you too little brother." I say.

"It is really weird without you in the house. I get really bored." He says.

We walk over and sit at the kitchen table. "So what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I just wanted to check up on you, you know see how everything is going. I have not seen you since the club." He says.

I nod. "Yeah, it has been a while."

"I also wanted to talk to Theo." He says, I could feel the protection in his voice.

I rubbed Monty's head under the table. "I don't know if that is the best idea. He probably is not going to be in the best of moods this morning. He is not a morning person." I say, I was not totally lying. He was going to have a hangover and he was going to probably come out naked.

"It is three in the afternoon." He says bluntly.

Crap. "He is not an afternoon person." I say.

I hear something fall in the other room and spring out of my chair. Theo was getting up and like I thought, he was not wearing clothes. "Can you get dressed please?" I ask him.

"Why?" He asks.

"My brother is here and he wants to talk to you." I say. "He might not like seeing you naked."

He just gives me a look. "He wants to talk to me?"

I nod. "He is not very bright." I explain. "Please just do it so he will be happy."

"What is in it for me." He asks, starting to put clothes on.

"Do this and I will do the naughtiest thing you desire out of me." I say seductively. With that I head out the room, knowing he would be out soon after.
-Winnie the Pooh

Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:24 am
thelostone says...

Theo

I quickly threw on sweatpants and staggered out to the living room. My head hurt, but not as much as the other night. Mark and Kat were sitting on the couch and when I walked in Kat stood up and grabbed her giant dog from her brother.

"I'm going to take Monty on a walk so you two can talk." She smiled "I won't take long." She headed towards the door but stopped before closing it behind her. "Play nice, boys." She winked then with a click, the door locked.

Mark stood up, but even at his tallest I was still a good seven inches taller than him. I laid down on the couch and spread out making myself comfy. "Heard you wanted to talk to me?" I yawned.

"Look," He pointed his finger at me and I was immediately amused. I sat up a little and lifted my eyebrows. "I know that you and my sister are matched but I want to make sure you treat her properly. Like how a woman deserves to be treated."

"Understand this shit-for-brains, I will do and say whatever the hell I want to your sister." I sighed, scratching my stomach then picking a piece of lint out of my bellybutton. "So you can stop the whole protective brother act right now." I flicked the piece of cotton at him and he angrily swatted it away.

"I'm not fucking joking, Theo." He growled. "Don't be a dick to her. Respect her or I'll-I'll-I'll-"

"You'll what?" I lowered my voice and stood up so I could look down at him.

"Hurt me and Kat won't be happy." He quivered where he stood. It was fun watching him squirm. I rolled my eyes and lied back down on the couch. "I just want to make sure you're treating her right."

"Lick my balls." I shot back. "Oh, wait never mind." I smirked and leaned back into the pillows. "Your sister already did."

Mark let out a strangled cry and rammed into me, rocking the couch. I laughed at his feeble attempts to punch my side. I pushed him off of me and then swiftly put him in a headlock.

"What the hell is going on?" Kat stood furious in the doorway. I instantly let go of her brother who took a few steps back and fixed his shirt. "I leave for ten minutes and you're already fighting?" I shrugged and walked into the bedroom. I opened the drawer looking for my sweatshirt, but a small arm whipped me around. "Are you fucking kidding me."

"What?" I asked, innocently.

"Wrestling in the living room. Seriously?" She raised her eyebrow waiting for my response.

"He started it." I said then took a step closer. "Now where's my payment?" She crossed her arms across her chest and shook her head. I grabbed her hips and pulled her against me. Her breathing quickened as she looked up from my naked chest to my eyes. I bent over and kissed from her collarbone up to behind her ear. She moaned softly and I grinned. My hands moved up and slipped beneath her shirt so my hands were on her hot bare waist. She slowly unfolded her arms and placed her hands on my chest. She brought her lips up to my ear and whispered,

"Nice try, bad boy." She pushed away from me and winked over her shoulder before walking back out to the living room.

"Stop being such a goddamn tease!" I yelled after her.

Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:00 am
TaylorLove says...

Kat

I smirk as I leave the room. "You had sex with him?" Mark asked, sounding so pissed.

I nod, confused. "Yep. Is that a problem?" I ask him, getting a little snappy.

"Yes, he is a dick! You can't let him treat you like he does." He says, yelling.

"Yes he is a dick and I don't let him do anything to me that I am not going to put back in his face. I do what I want mark." I say. "Look, maybe you should go. You are too heated and I will not have this conversation with you right now." I

"We are not through with this." He say.

"Okay, I will call you and we will go out." I say. I hug him goodbye and he takes Monty.

I walk back into the bed room and look at Theo. I roll my eyes and go over to the closet. "You still owe me." He says.

"Oh bull shit. You did not hold my end of the bargain very well." I say. I grab my bikini and walk to the bathroom.

"What is that for?" He asks

I smirk. "I found a hot tub on the balcony. I am going to put it to good use." I say

He smirks and I walk into the bathroom. It does not take me long to change. I look at myself in the mirror and smirked. Theo was going to love this one. It was tight and very revealing. I walk out and he was in swimming trunks. I sigh.

"I cannot get two minutes alone." I say.

We walk out and jump right in to the hot tube. It was nice and steamy.

He pulls me onto him and smirks at me. I raise my eye brows. "Fine, what my payment?" I whisper in his ear.
-Winnie the Pooh

Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:13 am
thelostone says...

Theo

"Surprise me." I whispered, my lips tracing her skin. With a glint of mischief in her eyes she pulled me out of the water and still dripping wet we walked back into the apartment. As soon as she closed the door I pinned her up against the wall. Our bodies were still scalding hot and glistening with the water. Her lips broke away from mine and she squirmed out from under me. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bedroom. There was something about being whatever we were, two people who just wanted the physical side of love. It was like teetering over the side of a cliff. One gust of wind could send you crashing to the bottom, and we both knew what that gust of wind was: emotion. If either of us grew attached we'd both be falling into the dark unknown.

"What's the E for?" Kat, lying next to me whispered. The sheets were pulled up, tucked under her arms. We both stared at the ceiling as our heart rates slowed.

"Ellie." I said quietly, concentrating on the small imperfections on the ceiling. "I got it after she died."

She didn't say anything for a moment and neither did I. Eventually she broke the silence. "I like your scars." The sheets under her head made a soft noise as she turned her head to look at me. I couldn't bring myself to look back at her, it made it harder to talk. "Not because they're sexy or anything. I like them because they're proof you're stronger than the service. You overcame their terror."

"I didn't, though." I mumbled. "It still haunts me."

Another wave of silence rolled through, the only noise were the blankets which rustled as Kat sat up. She threw them off, exposing her naked body and pulled up her knee. She pointed to a small but deep scar that ran diagonally across her knee. "I fell down the wooden basement stairs when I was nine. Scraped my knee on a nail." She said. "Twelve stitches."

I turned towards her and lightly touched the indented scar. I sat up too and pointed to a faded thick white line on my forearm. "Burned myself helping Ellie pull cookies out of the oven." I took a deep breath, allowing the memory to flow through me. I tried to recall her high pitched laughter as I kept eating the dough. Her brown ringlets bounced when she waited in anticipation for the cookies.

"Cut myself while cutting vegetables." Kat showed me a tiny gray mark on one of her knuckles.

I flipped onto my stomach and murmured, "got caught outside the confines of the city. Forty three lashes."

I felt Kat's finger run along the lines across my back. Her fingertip turned into lips as she kissed various spots on my back. "They're hauntingly beautiful." She said softer than a whisper.
Last edited by thelostone on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:55 am
TaylorLove says...

Kat

Shit! No this was not going to happen. I was not going to let this happen. I always had control over my heart and I never let anyone have it. It was mine to give away and Theo sure as hell not going to take it from me. I got up and walked to the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me and slid down the door. No, I just need a second to get away. I see him every second of the day, so this had to be normal. Plus having sex with him everyday had to be a factor. I could not let myself fall. I was not going to have my heart on the table only to have it smashed by Theo. He was not going to love me, so I had to protect myself. I looked down at my tattoo on my hip and sighed. I was never going to be able to she this to someone. I splashed some water on my face, regained composure and put my clothes on.

I walked into the kitchen and took a few shots. That seemed like the logical thing to do, drink. Get a little drunk and not allow myself to have a care in the world. I never let myself get worried, stressed or upset. I hated it. It meant I was not in control.

I went back into the bedroom and laid down. When I saw Theo, I don't know what I felt. I put up a huge protective barrier around my heart. The alcohol slowly made that wall crumble. It was like a war inside me. I put my hands over my eyes to block out the light.

Don't let him have your heart. He is just going to break it. I looked over at him and for the first time, I thought that alcohol might have just made it worse.
-Winnie the Pooh

Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:52 am
thelostone says...

Theo

Kat came back into bed and dug her fists into her eyes.

"Everything okay, asswipe?" I asked, getting up to turn off the lights.

"Yeah." She groaned and turned on her side. "Fine. Everything's fucking fantastic."

"Damn," I mumbled, crawling back underneath the covers. "Go change your tampon." I turned on my side so our backs were facing each other and closed my eyes. I felt myself slowly drifting off and when I opened my eyes again Ellie was by my side.

"Where are we going?" She giggled as I held her hand. We neared the fences and I had turned that section off in advance. I put my finger to my mouth to tell her to be quiet so I could listen to the buzz of electricity running through the fence. If I touched the section I hadn't turned off we'd be fried within seconds. I lead her along the wired fence and when I couldn't hear the buzzing, I knew it was safe.

"Listen," I warned her. "You can't tell anyone about this, understand?"

"We're going outside?" She asked, wide eyed. "Theo, we can't!" I nodded and winked. Using my hands, I made a hole in the fence and hesitantly, Ellie climbed through. I followed her and I watched as she took in the sights beyond the city. The tall grass tickled our ankles and dandelions sprouted everywhere. In the city they were considered weeds but out here they looked like flowers. The sun beat down on us, making Ellie's brown curls shine. She grinned and ran through the meadow, laughing. I chased after her and lightly tackled her to the ground. We lied on our backs and watched the puffy white clouds float above us.

The grass rustled and my veins ran cold.

It's just a dream, Theo. Wake up.

The noise got closer but when I sat up I didn't see anything. "Ellie, come on." I hissed. "We need to leave."

"What-" A crack echoed through the valley and Ellie's eyes turned from joyous to terrified. "Theo.."

I stood up and so did she.

"DON'T MOVE." A loud voice boomed and hundreds of men in their white uniforms surrounded us. From the corner of my eye I could see a tear sliding down Ellie's face. I looked around and all their guns were aimed at her.

"Look, this is all a big misunderstanding-"

Theo, wake up.

"SHUT UP!" One of the men in front of us shouted and from memory I knew what was going to happen next.

Wake up, Theo

"Please-" I begged but was cut off by a gunshot. A small gasp came from next to me and I looked over to see Ellie covering her stomach. The tears streaked her face and when she pulled her hands away the crimson blood blossomed through her jumper like a sick flower. I reached out to help her and another shot rang through. This one hit her in the shoulder and she lurched forward, falling to the ground. "ELLIE!" I screamed, tears now ran down my face too.

WAKE UP THEO

The circle of officers closed in on us and three of them restrained me. "ELLIE!" I cried as she fought for her life on the grass which was now red.

"Theo.." She moaned. The officers made a circle around her and I could feel each kick they put in her side.

"STOP IT! ELLIE! NO, PLEASE!" I screamed but they didn't listen to me.

"What do we do with the body?" I overheard one of the service members holding me whisper.

"Just leave her here." Said another. They moved away from Ellie's lifeless corpse just long enough to get a glimpse. Her ringlets were now matted with her own blood and splayed out across the grass. There were two perfect holes in her body, the deadly flowers now much bigger. Her face was purple and distorted.

THEO WAKE UP

My eyes shot open and instead of Ellie's body, I was looking at the ceiling. My face was damp and I was panting. The room was still dark and Kat's back was still facing me. It wasn't until I touched my face that I realized I had been crying.

Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:22 am
TaylorLove says...

Kat

When I heard Theo breathing hard, I turned the lamp on and rolled over to look at him. I saw his wet face and sat up. "What happened?" I asked, getting worried.

"Nothing, Kat. Just go back to sleep." He says rudely.

I force myself out of sleep. "Can you quit being a dick head for two seconds?" I ask. "Are you okay?" I ask, calming down and moving closer.

"I'm fine." He says, lying.

"Well, you don't look fine to me." I say, putting my hand on the side of his face. I wipe his tears away with my thumb. I did not bother asking him if he wanted to talk about it because I knew the answer was going to be no.

When I was finished wiping his tears, I laid down next to him, my head lightly on his shoulder. I was about to quickly move out of his grasp, but there was no turning back now.

The air was filled with a mixture of feelings that I did not even know how to describe. I was not awkward, but it was unexpected. I knew that his was upset about Ellie, I heard those words in sleep.

"I know you loved her, Theo. I know you are never going to love anyone as much as her, but now she is free. There is not one person that can put limits on her. The service is not there to tie her down. It was not fair the way she went out of this world, but now she can be free." I tell him, trying to be ask comforting as possible.

He did not say anything, just reached over and turned the light out. He pulled me closer to him. Not in a sexual way, but more like he just needed something. I did not know what that was, but I fell asleep like that.
-Winnie the Pooh

Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:24 pm
thelostone says...

Theo

I woke up the next morning still wrapped around Kat. It took me a moment to remember what had happened last night. I could feel my face burning up as I thought about how I had acted. Kat was still asleep in my arms and it felt nice. I carefully slid my arm out from under her and made sure I didn't wake her as I went to the bathroom. I turned the knob and the hot water streamed out, washing away the memories.

When I got out I wrapped a towel around my waist and the door cracked open.

"Theo?" Kat knocked lightly then peeked around the door. "Hey."

"Hi." I avoided making eye contact, I was too embarrassed. She took a step closer and gently grasped my chin, forcing me to look at her.

"It's rude not to make eye contact when you're talking to someone." She said.

"I'm a rude person." I mumbled.

She let go of her grip and rolled her eyes. She studied my facial expressions for a moment before asking, "Are you alright?"

"I haven't alright for awhile." I said truthfully. "Nothing new."

She looked at me for another moment before slowly nodding. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek. "You look like you needed that." She explained before walking back out. My cheek tingled where her lips were.

Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:16 am
TaylorLove says...

Kat

After he came out of the bathroom, I went in. I took a quick shower. Once I got out, I put on leggings and a my leather jacket. Pulling my hair up into a bun an slipping my heels on, I walk towards the door. "Where are you going? This day is meant for drinking, clubbing and sex. It is Saturday." Theo says.

"I am going out with my brother today." I say.

"Why?" He asks, eating some yogurt he go from the fridge.

"He just wants to see me. We are really close and he did not exactly leave on a good note." I say.

"Fine, just be back around six. I need good alcohol from the bar." He says.

"Okay." I say simply and head out the door. I walk to the coffee shop where I was meeting mark at. He was sitting in the corner, sipping on his coffee. I walk over and sit done.

"Hey Kat." He smiles.

"Hey little brother." I say, sliding into booth. He slide me his coffee and smirks.

"I want to talk to you about Theo." he says, his face becoming stern an full of anger.

I sigh and take a sip if his coffee. "Why?"

"I just want to make sure you are happy." He says.

I nod. "I am fine."

"Does he treat you right, does he love you?" He demands, raising his voice.

I look around at the people staring. "Mark, stop."

"No, I want you to be happy." Mark cries.

"You don't think I want the same thing? It does not matter, nothing I ever do is going to make him love me! He made it pretty clear that he never would. I am accepting it and coping with it. It is my life Mark, you can't make choices for me." I say a bit louder than normal.

I got up to leave and I say Theo, along with a few others just staring at me. Shit was the only word thy came to my head. I walked past him out of the door. I tired running back to the apartments.

All of a sudden I fall to the ground. Running in heels might not have been my best option. There was a lot of pain in my ankle. I have broken a lot of bones in my life, and I knew I just broke my foot.

I was not good at dealing with pain, but I was stubborn as hell. I hoisted myself up and began to limp to the apartment. "What the fuck did you do?" I hear Theo's voice from behind me.

"I just took a little fall, no big deal" I say, holding back tears. I there was one thing I could not stand, it was pain.
-Winnie the Pooh

Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:37 pm
thelostone says...

Theo

I saw Kat fall and rushed over to her. "What the fuck did you do?" I cried.

"I just took a little fall, no big deal." She winced and foolishly tried to walk on it. I scooped her up and immediately she began fussing. "Theo! Let me down!" She pounded on my chest with her fist and squirmed, but I didn't let her go. "Theo! God dammit! I don't need your help."

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Stop whining. You can't hobble all the way home. Accept some fucking help once in a while. You can't do everything by yourself."

"Watch me." She growled and kept pounding on my chest. I ignored her whines and swears the rest of the way back to the apartment. When I finally set her down on the couch she huffed and flicked me off. "I didn't need your help, asshole."

"Right, okay." I said sarcastically. "Don't move, you'll make it worse." I walked over to the freezer and grabbed some ice while she slowly took off her heel. I handed her the ice and she glared at me. "Put that on there while I go get stuff to make a splint."

"Theo-" She protested, but I was already in the bathroom grabbing the Ace bandage. She watched me, half in pain and half hesitantly, as I lightly touched her ankle. "Shit." She groaned, her face crinkled up in hurt.

"Sorry." I mumbled and started to wrap her ankle. She let out a hiss but didn't complain.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing?" She asked through gritted teeth.

I shrugged. "Would you rather me do it, or someone at the hospital?" She didn't say anything and when I finished her muscles relaxed. She laid down on the couch and I tossed her a bottle of pain meds.

"Thanks." She murmured, popping the small pills in her mouth.

"What?" I cupped my hand around my ear and leaned closer to her. "What was that?"

She laughed and shook her head. "I'm not going to say it again."

"I didn't hear you." I teased. "Did Kat really say the T word?"

"Tits?" She raised her eyebrows. "I can say it more often if you'd like. Tits, tits, tits."

I smiled and rolled my eyes, plopping into the leather recliner next to the couch. "You're welcome, shit-head."

Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:37 pm
TaylorLove says...

Kat

I could not pretend that this was not relaxing. I laid my head back on the armrest and closed my eyes. My happy moment was destroyed when there was a knock at the door. I sat up and Theo went to get the door.

A member of the service walk into our apartment and I bit my lip. This was not going to be good. He came over and handed me a box. It had medicine in it. "What is this?" I ask.

"For your leg. We saw you broke it." He says indicating the cameras.

Great the whole service has seen me naked. That disturbing thought crossed my mind as I put the pill in my mouth. I grabbed the water off the bench forced it down.

As the service member talked, I could feel that pain going away. The service advanced medicine in huge ways. "The other reason I am here is because of your wedding is going to be next week." He says.

I bite the insides of my cheek to keep my jaw from dropping. "It will be Wednesday, congratulations." He tells us. "More information will be sent to you."

He leaves after that. "Dammit, this is fucked up." I say.

"You are just now noticing?" He asks coldly.

"No dick head, I knew that I am just expressing my warm hearted opinion." I smile.

Once all the pain was gone I could stand. I walked slowly into the kitchen and got a drink. I opened the top of the beer and drank it. I looked at Theo as the rage grew in his face and oddly I was hurt. I knew he did not want to marry me. Even though I did not want to marry him right now either, I was still pissed.

I was done with these obnoxious female feelings. I was going to go back to the carefree party girl. I was not going to care about it anymore. I was just could not have fun and not give a fuck. Right now, that was drinking and satisfying my guilty pleasures
-Winnie the Pooh

Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence