z

Young Writers Society

Irrevocable Love (TaylorLove and TheLostOne)

Reviews: 4
Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:24 pm
thelostone says...

Logan

Ben rolls his eyes then turns towards me.

"Purifiers got you bad, huh?" He asked.

I just glared and the small voice inside me laughed. They think they're getting rid of me. I might go away but you will always be a monster

"This might take a while." Heather warned Zoey.

Zoey nodded and took my hand. "You're gonna be okay, babe."

I squeezed her hand and tried to relax. Ben held his hands over me and closed his eyes. At first I didn't feel anything and I wasn't sure if it was working but then I started to feel a small tug from inside me. Almost like he had reached inside me and began to tug at my lungs. At the same time, another sensation was crawling up my legs. It felt like someone was pouring gel over me. It cooled me down and helped regulate my body temperature.

Ben's hands started to shake and his eyebrows furrowed together. The more he concentrated the more he shook. The tugs became more powerful and I grunted.

"The vomiting and temperature spikes are easy to cure," Heather explained. "But the violent tendencies.. not so much. It's like a whole different person inside of him and Ben has to pull him out."

I winced at another pull and black spots took over my vision. The pulls turned into yanks and with each one I lost consciousness. One more pull and I blacked out.

When I came to, I didn't feel any more pulls and Zoey was standing over me obviously concerned.

"Logan?" She whispered and took my face in her hands. "Logan, can you hear me?"

My head was spinning and I was having a hard time not seeing double Zoeys.

"Am I cured?" I mumbled.
maybe hell is just rewinding home movies

Reviews: 1
Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:23 pm
TaylorLove says...

Zoey

After Ben healed Logan and he woke, he helped Logan get in the car and we drove back to the hotel. It was not a long drive, I did not notice how close the house was. After I park the car, I help Logan out. I tried to help him, but I am to short to do very much. All I can be is a brace for him, so I do the best I can.

I lay him down on the bed and get in next to him. He wraps his arms around me and puts his hand on my cheek. I hold it there and lean into his palm. The thought of loosing him is too much. He is to big apart of me to live with out.

"Don't think about that Zo." He tells me, pulling me closer.

"I'm sorry. I just..." I begin but he shuts me up with a kiss.

"That's over now. I am here now, with you." He whispers. "I am not going to leave."

I smile as he rests his forehead against mine. "I know. I am not going to leave you either."

I think for a moment and smile. "What is our next move? Where do we go from here?" I ask him. "I will go anywhere as long as I am with you."
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:41 pm
thelostone says...

Logan

"How about we drive a couple hours south just to get away from all of this." I suggested. "Tomorrow is your birthday so let's enjoy it here in Cali."

Zoey smiled and nodded. "That sounds great." She crawled in my lap and kissed me. "Just don't make a big deal about tomorrow, okay?"

I rolled my eyes. "Okay." I lied. I lightly patted her leg. "Go pack so we can leave, babe."

She rubbed my cheek and then stood up. "When do you want to leave?"

"As soon as we can." I sighed and started to throw my clothes from the drawers into my suitcase.

After an hour of packing we were ready to hit the road. Zoey insisted on driving because she's convinced I still need to recover. It didn't take us long to get to San Francisco. We pulled into a hotel and I went to check us in.

"Hi," I greeted the receptionist. "I need to check in."

"What's the name?" He asked, typing on the keyboard.

"O'Hara." I answered and leaned on the counter. I looked around the hotel lobby waiting for the guy to hand me a key.

"Logan?" A deep voice behind me called. "No way, dude, is that you?"

I turned and saw Ben rushing towards me. "What the hell are you doing here?" I laughed and hugged him.

"Just a little personal vaca." He grinned. "What about you? I heard about your old man, I'm sorry."

"It's okay." I shrugged. "I'm here with Zoey. We, uh, we had some things to do."

"Oh, I'm sure you had plenty of things to do." Ben winked and laughed. His dark hair was shorter than when I last saw him. "Dude, the whole school thinks you and Zoey ran away together. Maybe start a family or something."

"Start a family?" I laughed. "Nah, I don't need any kids right now. We just needed to get away from Illinois."

The receptionist cleared his throat and handed me a key.

Ben leaned towards me and whispered in my ear. "Have you banged her yet? What I wouldn't do to get a piece of Zoey Gordon..."

I pushed him off of me and rolled my eyes. Zoey walked in and took my hand.

"Who's this?" She asked.

"Ben Spiller." I smiled. "He goes to our school. Zoey, Ben. Ben, Zoey."

Ben took her other hand and kissed it. I swallowed my protective feelings and smiled.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:42 am
TaylorLove says...

Zoey
He kissed my hand and I force a smile. "I want a room next to these guys." He says to the lady at the counter. I try not to frown, but this give me a bad feeling. I pull tighter against Logan and kiss his shoulder.

"Let's go to our room babe." Logan says. "See ya soon Ben." We walk to the elevator and get on. Before the doors could close, Ben jumped on.

I set my bags down and wrap my arms around Logan's chest, laying my head in the center. He rubs my back and kisses to top of my head. I see out of the conner of my eye Ben staring at me. He winks and looks me up and down. I bite my lip and bury my face into Logan's chest.

The elevator door opens and we walk to our rooms. We head in to ours and Ben goes into his. I walk put my bags on the bed and unpack. "You okay, babe?" He asks.
"Fine." I lie. I close the drawer and he pulls me to him. I giggle and wrap my arms around him. He kisses me with so much passion, my knees feel weak.

He sits on the bed and pulls me onto his lap. I wrap my legs around him and he held me to him. He kisses my neck and then comes back up to my lips. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I say. I lay my head on his shoulder and he rubs my back again.

"He I am going to shower." He says.

I nod and get off of him. "I will go get some ice and some drinks from the car." I say. I walk out of the room and get on the elevator to down. All of a sudden Ben is in there.

"Hello lovely lady." He smirks.

"Hi." I say, trying to be nice. He is Logan's friend. I do not want to be one of the girlfriends that does not like his friends.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing all by herself?" he asks.

"Getting some soda from the car." I say. "Then, going back to the room with her boyfriend."
"Let's not think of him for the moment." He says inching closer. The elevator bell rings and the doors open. I fly out. Saved by the bell.

"Um, let's think of him and how much I love him. He is your friend." I say, darting to the car.

"We can, mess around in your back seat if you want." He winks.

I feel sick. "No." I say, grabbing the drinks and closing the door.

"Why not?" He asks, grabbing my arm. I pull it away and run back in, making my way to the stairs.

"That's not how I do things, I love Logan with all of my being, I don't know you." I say.
"You can get to know me and he does not have to know." He says, following me.

"No, I said no." I say and I reach the room, I figure out I don't have a room key. "Shit." I mummble. I bang on the door, but I can hear the water running. "Dammit."
He keeps hitting on my and I keep shoving him off.

Logan finally comes to the door. "What's wrong?" He asks.

"Your girlfriend forgot her room key and I was keeping her company." Ben tells him.

"Well, thanks." Logan says.

He closes the door and takes my hands. "What's wrong?" He asks, taking my face in his hands.

For a moment I was not going to tell him, but I needed to be honest. "Your friend is hitting on me and I do not really like it."
-Winnie the Pooh

Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:27 am
thelostone says...

Logan

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Ben?"

She nodded and bit her lip.

"But Ben- Ben wouldn't do that." I shook my head in disbelief. "He's practically my best mate. He wouldn't do that to me."

"I'm sorry, Logan, but it's true." Zoey sighed and twisted a strand of her hair. "He's relentless."

I took in a sharp breath and pressed my lips together. "Okay." I said. "I guess I'll talk to him."

"Thanks, baby." She smiled and kissed my cheek. Her mouth hovered next to my ear and she whispered, "I love you so much. You were made for me."

"I love you too." I murmured into her hair. I bent over and kissed on her neck. She threw her head back and a small moan escaped her mouth.

"I know we should wait but right now I'm..." Zoey drifted off.

I pulled away and smirked. "Maybe it'll help if I put some clothes on." I gestured to the white towel wrapped around my waist.

She scrunched up her nose so I kissed it then her lips. I laughed a little then stood up to get clothes from my bag. "Hey, where's my soda?" I joked.

Zoey groaned. "I forgot them. With Ben and all, I was a little sidetracked. I'll go get them while you get dressed."

She hugged me tight before leaving and I threw on some clothes. I grabbed my room key and headed over to Ben's room. I knocked on the door and he opened the door on the second knock.

"Hey man, what's up?" He smiled. "Want to come in?"

"Nah, I'm just gonna make this quick." I sighed. "Zoey told me that you've been hitting o her. I know you're a good guy so I'm hoping this won't happen again."

Ben stared at me blankly then laughed. "She said what?! No, Logan, I would never do that to me. You're like my best friend. But, she has been coming off pretty strong. I know she's yours and I'm trying to be respectful but damn. She basically threw herself on me in the elevator."

My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to piece this together. "Wait, she hit on you?"

He nodded. "I don't blame her, I mean who can resist this? But really though, maybe you should just call it off now. She's obviously not faithful. Don't hurt yourself even more by waiting."

Zoey wouldn't do that. Ben wouldn't do that. This doesn't make any sense. Who's lying and why?

"Oh." I said softly. "Well I'll talk to her again to set things straight. She just went back to the car so I'll wait till she comes back."

Ben clapped me on the back. "Alright, man. Well I'm here for you."

I nodded and then walked back into our room. I ran my fingers through my hair and paced back and forth in front of the bed. Ben's got to be lying, Zoey wouldn't cheat. But then again, why would Ben try to hit on Zoey? He wouldn't do that to me.

Confusion, anger, hurt, and jealousy whirled around in my head and I stormed towards the hotel lobby. I'm going to figure this out and I'm going to figure this out now.

When I got to the lobby Zoey wasn't there so I went to the parking lot and looked for her blue car. I found it and a big figure was standing besides it. I walked over to it and the closer I got I realized it was Zoey, but it was someone else to. When I rounded the corner I saw it was Ben.

They were pressed up against the car kissing. I ripped them apart and threw Ben onto the car next to Zoey's.

"What the fuck?" I cried. "You two? I don't understand, Zoey-"

"Logan, it's not what it looks like, I swear!" She said, her eyes filling up with tears. "I was getting the soda and Ben assaulted me!"

"Don't lie you little bitch." Ben spat. "You wanted me to kiss you! You begged for me to kiss you."

"That's not true!" Zoey yelled and turned to me. "Logan, you have to believe me! I love you, not him!"

I clenched my fists together. "I don't know what to believe!"

"She's just another whore, Logan." Ben reached out to touch me but I swung around and punched him square in the jaw. He fell onto the gravel and I gave Zoey one last look. "Is this how you treat the ones you love?" I growled then walked back into the hotel leaving Zoey sobbing in the parking lot.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:04 am
TaylorLove says...

Zoey

"You stupid bastard." I yell at him. "Why the hell did you do that to me, to him!"

"I wanted you to myself." He grunt, standing up. I kick him hard where it hurt, sending him back to the ground.

"You will never, ever have me. Go to hell." I grunt between my tears. I walk to the elevator and ride up. I break down in the elevator at the fact that I might not be with Logan anymore. The person I was made to be with, the only person that I want to be with, the person that is a part of me.

I slide the card into the door and walk in. I see Logan sitting on the bed, in tears. When he sees me, he stands up and walk away. "Logan, please listen." I cry. "I did not flirt with him."

"You kissed him." He yells.

"He kisses me, he pushed me against the car. I swear Logan." I whimper.

"Sure." He grunts.

Logan, I am so in love with you that I cannot even think of living without you, because it scares me. Now one can even come close to comparing to you. I was about to lose myself to you, Logan. I'm so in love with you and I will never stop falling in love with you." I tell him.

He does not say anything.

"Logan, please believe me. I don't want anyone but you. I will never cheat on you. Ben told me that he wanted me to himself and I told him I will never want him. All I want is you. I did not cheat on you, I swear I didn't" I cry more. I fall to the ground. "Please, Logan. Please believe me."
-Winnie the Pooh

Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:50 am
thelostone says...

Logan

I sighed and scooped Zoey off the ground. I held her tight against my chest and sat down. "It's alright, baby." I ran my fingers through her hair and she nuzzled her face into my shirt. "I believe you. Ben's a dick. I should've known."

Her crying slowed and she curled up tighter. "I'm never going to leave you."

"I wouldn't have let you go with him, anyways." I said softly. "I would've fought my hardest to get you back."

"Why don't we get some sleep?" I fell backwards taking Zoey with me. She giggled as we hit the sheets. "Tomorrow's a special day."

We scooted under the blankets and she curled up next to me. "Oh yeah?"

"Yep." I whispered and closed my eyes.

In the morning Zoey was still passed out and I slid out of bed to start making plans for her birthday dinner. I bribed a couple of the hotel staff and snuck around here and there but I got all the supplies I needed. I scribbled a note for Zoey saying I needed to run some errands and how she should just stay in the room and relax for the day.

I spent most of the afternoon setting up the dinner. I knew Zoey must be worrying about me but she'll be fine. I tip toed through the hotel to keep her from seeing me, and as soon as five o'clock rolled around I ran back to the room. Zoey was gone, probably at the spa or something so I took the opportunity to take a shower and put on some nice clothes.

When she came in she threw herself into my arms and laughed. "Where have you been? I've been so worried! Oh, you look nice!"

I kissed her then set her down on her feet. "Put on something pretty." I smiled. "I have a surprise for you."

"Logan, you know I don't like surprises." She groaned. "Besides, I didn't pack dress clothes."

"That's fine." I grinned and grabbed a box from off the bed. "Here's your first present of the night."

She hesitantly took it and her eyes lit up when she saw the dress I bought her. It was gold sparkles on the top and flowy black fabric on the bottom.

"Wow." She breathed. "It's beautiful. You shouldn't have."

"Ah, but I did." I smiled. "Put it on."

She bit her lip and ran into the bathroom. When she came out she turned her back towards me and moved her hair out of the way.

"Can you zip me up?" She asked.

I placed a hand on her back and slowly pulled the zipper up her open back. "You ready?" I took her hand and pulled her towards the door.

"But my hair." She protested.

"You look stunning." I whispered and squeezed her hand. "You always do."

She blushed and I lead her to a metal staircase at the back of the hall. When we went through the door at the top we were on the rooftop. The table I set up was perfect and the lights strung around the bottom of the roof sparkled. The sun was just beginning to set and the whole thing looked perfect.

"Oh my god." She gasped and held her hand to her mouth. She trembled a little as I pushed her chair in behind her after she sat down. "Logan, I can't believe you did this."

"Happy birthday." I winked. I opened the box of pizza on the table and plopped a piece on my plate.

"I love you more than you could ever imagine." She murmured and took my hand across the table.

"I love you more." I said and handed her another box. This one was much smaller. She smiled at me before opening it. Her jaw dropped and she held up the necklace. It was a tiny delicate diamond heart hanging from a thin silver necklace.

"It's gorgeous." She breathed and I helped her put it on. I kissed her forehead before sitting down again.

When we finished eating we watched the stars for a while then decided to go back to our room.

I scooped her up in my arms and carried her to the bed. She wrapped her legs around my waist and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"This is the best birthday ever." She whispered and kissed me hard.

My hands gripped her waist, tugging her closer to me. She pulled at my shirt and I slipped out of it quickly. Zoey giggled and ran her hands down my chest. I kissed her jawline then under her ear and finally onto her neck.

Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:07 pm
TaylorLove says...

Zoey
We had an uspoken agreement at that moment to wait. He unzips the back of my dress and hands me one of his shirts. I smile and go into the bathroom to change. I come back out and I get into the bed. He pulls me close to him and I smile. "Thank you for the best birthday in the world." I say. "I loved it."

"You deserved it." He say. I hold the heart necklace in my hand and admire it.

"I love you, so much." I say.

"I love you more." He winks.

"Not possible." I say. I lay my head on his chest and slowly fall asleep.
--
I wake up to an empty bed in the middle of the night and I get a little worried. I get out of bed and look for Logan. I see the door cracked open that leads to the balcony. I open it and find Logan crying. I rush over to him, the cool night air beating up against my legs.

I sit across his lap and he nuzzels his face in my neck. "Baby, what's the matter?"

"My mom and her friend. I killed them." He sobs.

I wrap my arms around him. "It was not your fault Logan." I tell him. "Babe, there was someone in your head. It was not you."

"But I still did that, she's gone because of me." his voice is quite and he chokes on his words.

"Stop it, Logan. It is not your fault. Don't feel guilty about something that you cannot change. I am so sorry this happened, but it is not your fault." I whisper in his ear. "Come back to bed."

I get off of him and take his hand. I lead him back to bed and lay down. He lays his head on my stomach and I mess with his hair. "It's going to be okay, babe." I tell him
-Winnie the Pooh

Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:31 am
thelostone says...

Logan

"Wake up sleepy head." I brushed some hair out of Zoey's face and kissed her awake. "Want to get breakfast soon?"

"Mhmmm.." She stretched and smiled.

We got dressed and headed down to the hotel's breakfast room. We grabbed some bagels and sat down at a table.

"It's actually not that bad." I said, biting into mine.

Zoey nodded in agreement and a short gray haired man rushed up to our table.

"Excuse me, are you Zoey Wilson?" He asked, his eyes wide as saucers.

"Um, no?" She laughed awkwardly. "I'm Zoey Gordon."

"B-but you have the birthmark!" He stuttered. "The birthmark of the princess."

"What birthmark?" Zoey looked down at her body.

The man pointed to a small mark on her arm. "The princess was sent away to be raised somewhere safer. My name is Pembleton. I'm the kings advisor. I was sent to find you and bring you home."

"Are you saying that Zoey's-"

"A princess." Pembleton finished my sentence and I almost choked on my bagel.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:09 am
TaylorLove says...

Zoey
"What?" I ask, staring blankly at the man. "You have to be kidding." I laugh.

"I am not what so ever." He says. "You have to come home."

"I'm not going to go anywhere with you." I tell him.

"Look, I am a mind reader, so I know what your thinking. The parents that you think died were your protectors. The parents you are with now are your new ones." He says.
I bite my lip. I am almost afraid to think things now. I can't be a princess. This is just so strange.

"I know it is all of a sudden, but I have been looking for you for a long time." He says. A woman appears out of thin air and I jump into Logan's lap. "Oh, this is Merline. She is a teleporter. She is taking us to the castle, now." He says. Merline snaps her fingres and we are standing on huge steps.

I look up and see and beautiful castle. It is like what little girls picture, something you would find in disney world. My eyes go wide and I pull close to Logan. "I don't know how I feel about this." I tell him.

"Well, there is not turning back now." He says. He pulls me close to him and I hold him tightly.

"Follow me please." Pembleton says, walking up the stairs. We follow him and walk into the big castle. The guards stare at me and whisper to each other. I bite my lip and squeeze Logan's hand. We walk down a long hallway and I look around. Everything is so beautiful. We walk into some more huge double doors and see a king and queen sitting on a throne.

Pembleton bows and clears his throat. "Your majesty, I believe you would like to meet the princess."

The king and quees snap their attention to me. The Queen looks like an older version of me and she begins to cry while smiling. "She looks just like you." Logan whispers.

"I know." I whisper back. "I do not know what to do now."
-Winnie the Pooh

Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:35 am
thelostone says...

Logan

The Queen looked just like Zoey, except for a few gray streaks running through her dark hair. She slowly walked to Zoey trying to keep tears back, and finally hugged her. Zoey was shocked but soon put her arms around her mom.

"It's been so long since I've held you." I heard her whisper to Zo. "You're so beautiful."

Zoey smiled and broke away. Her father stood in front of me, looming and glaring.

"Who might you be?" He asked.

"Uh, Logan, sir. Logan O'Hara." I reached out to shake his hand but he didn't take it. I cleared my throat and dropped my arm.

"Logan's my boyfriend." Zoey said and held my hand.

Her mom pursed her lips and looked sadly back at us. "That's going to have to end."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Zoey, we brought you back here so you could be betrothed." She said. "You were required to marry a prince before your birthday but since we couldn't find you in time the law has been suspended. You will meet with Prince Edward tomorrow and the wedding will be in two weeks. Of course we'll have an engagement party and-"

"I can't get married!" She shrieked. "If I get married to anyone it will be Logan. Not some prince I've never met."

"You have a duty to your kingdom, Zoey." Her dad's voice boomed. "You do not have a choice. You will end whatever you have with this boy and proceed into your new life tomorrow. No exceptions."

My heart dropped. I'm going to lose her again. After all we've been through she was never mine. She's a princess and as much as it hurts me to let her go, she belongs with a prince. She deserves a prince.

Zoey looked frantically at me and I gave her a small nod. She rushed over to me and tears began to fall down her cheeks.

"I'm not going to leave you." She whispered. "I'm not going to marry this prince."

"I love you so incredibly much, Zoey." I whispered back. "That's why I have to let you do this. He's a prince, he's able to give you so much more than I ever could. You deserve a prince." I hugged her tight against my chest, never wanting to let her go.

"Logan-"

"I'll be okay." I lied. "I'll be okay." I repeated the lie a second time in hopes of reassuring myself but my lie couldn't even fool me. "Goodbye, Zo."

Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:44 am
TaylorLove says...

Zoey
I look up to him with sad eyes and shake my head. "What I deserve is a boyfriend who will fight for me. What happened to the stubborn boy that I fell so madly in love with?"

"I am trying to do what's best for you." He says, a tear sliding down his cheek

"Baby, you are what's best for me. You make my knees go weak with you kiss me. You make me blush when you look at me. I cannot sleep without you next to me. I don't want to be without you, ever. I cannot lose you. I need you."

"I know that your thinking that this is better, but it is not what I want, Logan. I want you and only you. Fight for me." I whisper, almost begging him.

He nods and kisses me. "I will always fight for you, but I dont think refusing to leave will get me on their good side."

I nod and think. I look over to my so called mother and father. "I will be your princess, but Logan must be with me. I refuse to do anything with out him. I know I got my stubborness from somewhere. You cannot expect me to give up my life in one day, because I refuse. You sent me away for 18, you atleast owe me this."

Before my father can say anything, my mother steps in. "As you wish. He can stay till the day of your wedding. That you cannot get out of." She says.

"That is fine for now." I tell her. My father walks away and a few women lead me up to my room. I drag Logan with me. The ladies in waiting give me funny looks when I pull Logan into my room.

"I will be fine, you do not have to stay in here." I tell them. They bow and leave the room. As soon as the door closes, I let my emotions pour out. "Logan, what am I going to do?" I cry. "This is not fair, I need you. They can't do this to me."
-Winnie the Pooh

Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:26 am
thelostone says...

Logan

"I need you too, baby." I sighed and hugged her. I rested my chin on her head as she cried. "There's got to be another way."

"We only have two weeks!" She hiccuped.

I stroked her hair and tried to calm her. "It's going to be okay, I promise. We can get through this. We've already gotten through a whole bunch of shit, I know we can get through this." I sat on the bed and she curled up in my lap. I eyed a basin of water to the side of her bed so I held my palm out and the water floated to the ceiling where it froze and fell around us as snow.

It took Zoey a couple minutes to realize what was going on, but she smiled through her swollen eyes and held out her hand to catch the snow flakes.

"It's so pretty." She said barely above a whisper. "I love when you do this."

"I know." I said softly. "Watch, I figured out how to make it stay." I took a handful of snow and melted it back into water. It formed the shape of a rose and I made it turn to gel. I froze the gel and handed the delicate rose to Zoey. "It won't melt."

She wiped her cheeks and gently took the rose. "Thanks." She mumbled.

"I love you to the moon and back." I smiled.

"Just that much?" She joked.

"And around the earth infinite times." I added. "Point is, I'm going to love you forever and nothing's going to change that."

"I love you this much!" Zoey stretched out her arms and the snow continued to fall on her.

"That's not a lot." I winked.

"Yeah?" She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Well that's all you're getting." She kissed me and with my hands on the small of her back I pulled her closer against me. She stopped kissing me and said, "Just kidding." She let out a small giggle then kissed me again.

"E-excuse me?" A small terrified voice interrupted us and we broke apart. "Your highness, the King and Queen invite you to dinner."

When I looked up a lady in waiting about our age peeked around the door.

Zoey sighed and stood up. I made the snow vanish and put the water back into the basin.

"Okay." She nodded towards the girl. "I'll be down in a minute.." She looked at the girl for her name.

"Lia." She squeaked.

"It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." Zoey laughed. "You can come in."

Lia stepped in and smiled. "I've just never waited on a princess before. I usually just sew, but now I'm a lady in waiting."

"Well congratulations." I said.

"Sir, will you step out for a moment? The queen has requested that the princess wear one of her evening gowns." Lia said.

I kissed Zoey's forehead before leaving. I just barely over heard Lia tell Zoey that she made all of her dresses.

Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:17 am
TaylorLove says...

Zoey
"All of them?" I ask, my eyes going wide when she opened the closet.
"Yes, your highness." She says.
"You can call me Zoey, Lia." I told her. "Your highness is a little to much right now." I smiled.
"Okay, Zoey." She smiled. "Which one would you like to wear?" She asked me.
I lookes at them all. "Can I just wear all of them?" I laugh.
"No, but you might like this one." She says, digging around. She pulls out a multi colored dress made of silk. It has dimonds outlining the sweetheart neck line.
"Oh, I love it. It is so beautiful." I tell her. "You are so talented."
"Thank you." She blushed. She handed me a pair of pink heels to match. I walk over to the mirror and pin my hair up. I look like I am going to prom.
I step out into the hallway to see that they got a hold of Logan too. He was wearing a tux and I smile. "Hello handsome."
He mouth drops open and I blush. "You look beautiful." He say. He spins me around and kisses me.
"Thanks." I say. Lia walks us down the hallway to the big dining room and I hold on to Logan's hand.
We walk into a huge dining room and see my parents sitting at a huge table. "Oh, darling you look beautiful." My mother says.
"Like a true princess." My father adds. For once, he sounds nice.
"Thank you." I smile and Logan and I sit down. My father keeps eyeing Logan and I grip his hand tighter.
"I should help you catch up. My name is Haven and your father is Charles. I am sure you are wondering why we sent you away. There was so much uproar in the kingdom that we did not feel it was safe for you. We tried to get you back, but we could not find you at all. I am so sorry." My mother says.
"It is fine." I say. They only upside is meeting Logan. He is the best part of my life.
The food comes out and we eat. I have never tasted anything so wonderful in my life. "I love food." I whisper to Logan.
"This is the best." He whispers back.
-Winnie the Pooh

Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:42 am
thelostone says...

Logan

When dinner was over King Charles steered me away from Zoey and her mom.

"Since it would be inappropriate for you to sleep in my daughter's room while she's engaged to another man, you can stay here." He opened the door to a small bedroom which, thankfully, was just down the hall from Zoey's.

I nodded a thank you and the king left. Zoey's room was much grander. Everything in her room was giant and lavish. This room was just average. I closed the door and waited for the voices to be quiet. When I was sure everyone was asleep I snuck into Zoey's room.

She jumped into my arms and kissed me. "You're such a rebel." She teased.

"You love it." I said back.

She nodded and smiled. I followed her over to her bed and sprawled out.

"Your bed is so comfy." I sighed, closing my eyes.

Zoey crawled up next to me and kissed my cheek. "You're right. We're going to get through this."

"I told you." I murmured. "Just have faith."

Lia came busting into the room bright and early the next morning. "Today's the big day." She chewed on her lip and pulled Zoey out of bed. "Today you'll meet Edward." Her voice seemed sad but she tried hard to hide it.

"What's he like?" Zoey asked. "Have you met him before?"

Lia's eyes widened and she shook her head. "N-no."

"Oh." Zoey said, looking at the floor.

"Why don't you go shower?" Lia suggested. "I'll lay out your dress for today."

She nodded and gave me a quick kiss before heading off to her bathroom. I heard the water turn on and I groaned, stretching out in the bed.

Lia looked me over then said softly, "You really love her, don't you?"

"Yeah." I said. "I really do."

I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor