z

Young Writers Society

Highschool Drama.

Reviews: 1
Wed May 15, 2013 12:42 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

The movie ends and Austin just sit there and talk for a while. He holds me close to him and I smile at him. I sigh and look into his eyes. He is the nicest guy I have ever met in my life.

Matt all of a sudden comes in and asks for Luna's number. I look at Matt and shake my head. "Matt, you need to stop. You need the think weather what you are about to do is the right thing or not." I say. "How is that going to make you and her feel?" I ask him.
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Wed May 15, 2013 12:47 am
winterbites says...

Matt

"Please, just give me the number, Jess." I put out my hand for her phone.

"No, it's not fair on either of you, and it just weird." She shook her head again.

"Jess, I need to talk to her." I begged.

"Matt..." she looked from me to Austin.

"Look, maybe you should just listen to he-"

"Shh," I say to the boy, "Now, Jess, the number."
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Wed May 15, 2013 1:00 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I grab my phone and throw it at him. "Fine, I am so done with this." I say. I walk out side and try to breathe. Austin follows me and takes my hand.

"Let's take a walk." Austin says. He takes me to the park and I sit in the swing. He pushes me and I laugh. "You need to teach me how to dance." He slows me down and helps me up. "I do not want to make a fool of myself. I take his hands and teach him a few steps.

We do a little more and he pops off all of these moves. He picks me up and spins me around. "Where did this come from?" I laugh.

"Hey, I can dance." He says. I laugh and wrap my arms around him. I kiss his cheek. He slowly leans is and kisses my lips. I smile and look into his eyes again. "Thank you. For everything."
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed May 15, 2013 1:09 am
winterbites says...

Matt

I dialed Luna's number, she picked it up o the second ring, "Jess?" she whispered.

"No," What the hell was I thinking? I don't know what to say to her. "It's Matt."

"Mr. Ricker? Why are you calling me? I don't want-."

"Look, we need to talk, Luna." I cut her off.

"I-I don't want to talk." she sighed.

"Don't hang up, please. Come to school early tomorrow, I can't leave it like this. We have to talk..."

"Matt, I don't want to talk. There is nothing to talk about. Nothing happened." Her words hit me like knives.

"I-I'll see you in class then."

"I guess so." she hung up. I don't understand, we almost kissed and she is saying nothing happened. Something happened inside of me. My heart fluttered, my hands shook, I wanted her lips on mine...
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

Wed May 15, 2013 1:19 am
TaylorLove says...

Austin

I take her in my arms and hold her close. Luna and Matt do mean a lot to her, so this is just making it hard. All I know is that I can be there for her and care about her. "It is my pleasure." I tell her.

"My life is just crazy and I really do thank you for helping me get this off of my mind." She tells me.

"I know and I just hope you know that I am always here for you." I tell her.

"I know that, thank you."
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed May 15, 2013 10:57 am
winterbites says...

Matt

What are you thinking? Omg, I did not just say that in my head. I rubbed my temples and sighed for the umteenth time. I stood up and gathered up my papers for class. Why do I even like a student, why do I like Luna? I'm not meant to... She is a student, I'm a teacher. Jess' phone rang again, "Luna?" I frowned.

"I just wanted to apologise... Yeah."

"Luna, I'm-" Beep, beep, beep. I looked at the phone, she hung up on me...What? "Uhhh," I held my head in my hands, "What is wrong with me.

"Lots of things." Jess said standing at my door.

"Boyfriend gone home?" I ask handing her the phone and pushing past.

Wed May 15, 2013 11:17 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

Austin walks me back to the house and leaves. I walk into the door and hear Matt say, "What's wrong with me?"

"Lots of things." I say as I walk in his door to get my phone.

"Boyfriend gone home?" He asks.

I nod and walk into the kitchen to get something to eat. I love Matt, but he might be the last person I want to talk to. I should be trying to understand, but I cannot. How can you like someone that is a student? I just do not understand it.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Wed May 15, 2013 10:56 pm
winterbites says...

Matt

She followed me to the kitchen, I pulled out a frozen pizza and placed it in the oven. "You can't judge me..." I turn to her with dark eyes. She didn't speak, just looked down at her hands, "I never wanted this, it, it just happened. I can't stop it." I sighed and turned the oven on. "Jess, you can't ignore me forever. Jess, I need to talk to someone about this."

"I don't want to talk..." she mumbled.

"But I need to."

Thu May 16, 2013 1:09 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I was about to walk out of the kitchen and go to my room but he starts talking about how I cannot ignore him or judge him. I really do not want to talk to him about this, but oh he needs to. Matt and I have always had a great relationship and now I feel like I cannot talk to him.

"You allowed it to happen. Yes, I have no right to judge you. That does not mean that I have to respect or like what you are doing." I say to him. I sit down at the table and try to calm down after the stirring emotions in my head. All I want to do is cry. I some how manage to look at him without bursting. "Fine, what do you want to tell me?"
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Thu May 16, 2013 7:15 am
winterbites says...

Matt

"Fine, what do you want to tell me?" she asks not looking at me

"I just can't control these feelings I have for her, I've tried, but I just can't..." I sighed again. I looked up at Jess, she really didn't approve of what I feel. But you can't stop what you feel, right?

"Well, you're going to need to get over it," she shrugged.

"You know what, never mind." I said annoyed and walk away, slamming my door behind me.

Thu May 16, 2013 11:17 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

I sigh and walk into his room, feeling bad for not thinking before I speak. I walk to him laying on his bed and I sit on the edge, legs crossed. "I know that you love her. I can see that. I know you have feelings for her, but it is the actions that you made that make me upset. You know you cannot have her and that makes you want her more." I tell him.

"I am sorry, I went off on you before I though. I just do not want anything to happen to you Matt. Everything is hard enough as it is." I tell him, a warm tear sliding down my cheek.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Thu May 16, 2013 10:16 pm
winterbites says...

Matt

"Jess, please don't cry." I sit up and hug her to my chest, "I know I'm stupid, just please, none of this is your fault. It's mine, for letting my feeling get like this. I'm sorry I dragged you into this, I'm so sorry." I hugged her tighter and wiped her cheeks. "Could you ever forgive me?" I smile.

A small smiles crosses her face, "I think I could try." She playfully punches my arm, "Just make sure you say sorry to Luna, if she talks to you..."

"I don't think she will." I sighed.

"I could help..."

Thu May 16, 2013 10:38 pm
TaylorLove says...

Jess

"I can get her to listen to you so you can say you are sorry." I say. "I am not really sure how much more I can really do because we are not very close."

"That would be great and then I could leave everything on a better note." He says.

I nod and hug him again. "I am sorry I got so upset." I tell him.

"It is okay, I am sorry this all happened." He says.

"It is okay." I say. "Will we have a dance tomorrow, so I need some sleep."

He laughs and nods. "So do I." He says. I leave his room and plop down on my bed, falling right to sleep.
-Winnie the Pooh

35 Reviews

Fri May 17, 2013 1:24 am
winterbites says...

Matt

I undress and leave my boxers on, then hop into my bed and think about what I', going to say to her, I can't just say sorry, I need to at least explain to her, make up an excuse. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I rested my head down and driffed in and out of sleep.

Fri May 17, 2013 1:40 am
TaylorLove says...

Jess

Weekends are the best. Sleeping in, time to do nothing. It is just perfect. I get up at two in the after noon and walk down stairs. "Good afternoon, Sleeping Beauty." He laughs.

I smile and pour me some juice. "Afternoon." I say. "Hey can I invite Austin over before the dance?" I ask.

"Sure." He says. I smile and get out my phone, texting him to come over.

"Thanks, Matt." I say.

"Are you still saving me a dance tonight?" He asks.

"Of course." I say, laughing at him. The door bell rings a few minutes later and I answer it. "Hey, Austin. Come in."

"Thanks." He says, hugging me before we walk into the kitchen.
-Winnie the Pooh

"My humanity is bound up in yours, for we can only be human together."
— Bishop Desmond Tutu