z

Young Writers Society

The Field Trip [STARTED]

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:26 pm
*coco says...

The Field Trip

A group of senior students + one remote lake house = Awesome field trip or a recipe for disaster?

Plot

It’s nearing the end of Senior Year at St. James High School. For the girls that can only mean one thing: Prom. This year, however, Principle Rose has decided to shake things up a little. Don’t worry though. Prom is still taking place, just not in the way the girls would’ve expected...

As a reward for the team winning the High School Basketball League and a way of saying goodbye to her senior pupils, Principle Rose has organised a special field trip to Ferncliff Forest, where the seniors will spend the last three weeks leading up to prom. They will be sharing a remote lake house by the Hudson River and, during their stay, will be treated to various ‘fun’ activities such as rock-climbing, sailing, hiking, water-surfing etc.

Well, that was the plan, anyway.

However, little do the seniors know this trip is not all that it seems. With so many egos under one roof and things going bump in the night in the woods, will they be able to make it to Prom?

Important information:

- There is no specific plot - yet. There will be a horror element added later on, as well as other twists. But for now just play about with your character.

- Remember these are seniors, so we need a good range of personalities. You can go old-school and use stereotypes (e.g. jocks, plastics, geeks), or you can be uber creative and mix things up a little (e.g. shady students involved in drug-use, pranksters, talented guitarists) – basically, the choice is yours.

- Boys and girls will have separate sleeping quarters, but they’ll ALL be sharing the lake house for the next three weeks so there will definitely be conflicts, unlikely relationship making/breaking, etc, some characters might even die. The point is be ready for anything!

- The prom will take place at the end of the SB. Principle Rose has organised for it to be an outdoor event. The girls will have brought their dresses with them on the trip.

- There will be chaperones (obviously). These chaperones will be five teachers of the senior students. They’ll be there to make sure the students aren’t getting up to any trouble. Whether they succeed or not is your choice.

Additional information:

Ferncliff Forest

Spoiler! :

Lake House

Spoiler! :

Lounge

Spoiler! :

Games room

Spoiler! :

Girls bedroom

Spoiler! :

Guys bedroom

Spoiler! :

Chaperones

Spoiler! :
Miss Mulberry – Head of Senior Year: strictest-no-nonsense teacher in St. James High School. If you’re thinking of getting up to no good, she’s the one you need to watch out for.

Mr Hanson – Geography teacher: expert on camping and wildlife. He’s as kind as he is clueless, and the students tend to walk all over him.

Mrs Wells – Cook. She’s always got a smile on her face and sees the students as her children.

Mr Owens – Gym teacher: he’s more like a drill sergeant than a teacher and is in charge of overseeing the activities. He’s definitely another one to watch out for if you’re thinking of getting up to no good.

Mr Reed – Science teacher: he’s the one the students get along with the most. Young, cool and collected, he’s more like a friend than a teacher. But if you get on the wrong side of him you’ll be sorry.

Rules

Spoiler! :
Standard YWS rules;
    - I’m okay with f-bombs but out of respect for YWS let’s keep them to a minimum
    - Romance is allowed but keep it PG13 (sex can be implied but no details please)
    - No godmodding
    - There will be violence, drug and alcohol abuse, if that doesn’t float your boat please don’t join
    - Please try to make your posts at least 2-3 paragraphs - if you need help bringing in your character to the story drop me a pm and I'll help
    - As always have fun!

Character Profile Sheet:

Code: Select all
[b]Name: [/b]

[b]Nickname: (if applicable)[/b]

[b]Age: (all characters must be 17-19)[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Appearance: (picture and description please)[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] (Add their likes and dislikes)[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Up for love? (or are they already in a relationship with another character?) [/b]

[b]Other:[/b] (here you can add what your character plans to get up to on the trip. You can also add a special skill they have that might be useful for living in the forest – totally up to you)

Characters so far:

Guys
- Asher White (Ash) -- VampireSenshi512
- Tadge Shadows -- winterbites
- Perseus Hartman (Percy) -- crazycraz
- Chad Rancic (Duke) -- *coco
- Daniel Thorpe (Dan) -- Alvarin
- (reserved spot) -- FermentingFruit

Gals
- Jaylee Alcantar (Jay) -- LoyalHeart
- Ashlyn Annabeth Wielder (Ash) -- JourneyGirl
- Cassidy Wilson (Cass) -- Pencil2Paper
- Akara Kelani (Amazon) -- janika
- Rena Meers (Ree) -- *coco
- Amelia Adams (Emily) -- ChocoCookie

DT link: viewtopic.php?f=200&t=97268
Last edited by *coco on Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 13 times in total.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:34 pm
KingLucifer says...

Name: Jaylee Alcantar

Nickname: (if applicable) Jay by most people

Appearance: (picture and description please)
Spoiler! :
17499_478408645554348_355296141_n.jpg
This is Jaylee
17499_478408645554348_355296141_n.jpg (5.34 KiB) Viewed 1112 times

Jaylee has long brunette hair, soft creamy skin, with soft glowing blue eyes that always had a curious nature to them. She also has a purple cap that she wears out doors and a brown leather jacket that used to be her fathers, her figure isn't like an hour glass but she is definitely sexy in her own right.

Personality: (Add their likes and dislikes)[/b] Jaylee is an extremely bright girl, her curious nature lead her to becoming Val Victorian of her class, being an amazing actor, well liked and highly popular with people. Jaylee has a rare few enemies, and even rarer reasons to hate her, with her main instrument of choice being the flute, and having a variety of music tastes, with as a many friends as she makes, your thinking perfect right? Wrong, Jaylee has nightmares constantly, these nightmares often put her into a horrible mood, she also wakes up in the middle of the night screaming. So as you can imagine, she has had a long history of counseling, and other things. So if her classmates don't know about this, then they soon will.

History: With premission from Coco, I am withholding her history, and I do promise to reveal

Up for love? (or are they already in a relationship with another character?) She's uhh, *ahem* more in it for a physical relationship than an actual emotional one, so boys, she's straight and a virgin.

Other: (here you can add what your character plans to get up to on the trip. You can also add a special skill they have that might be useful for living in the forest – totally up to you) She's very good with surviving off the land, knowing what's poisonous or not, she's good at swimming and other things such as racing and track.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:14 am
JourneyGirl says...

Name: Ashlyn Annabeth Wielder

Nickname: Ash

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1391&bih=700&q=not+so+pretty+girls+with+light+brown+hair&oq=not+so+pretty+girls+with+light+brown+hair&gs_l=img.3...9479.23226.0.26605.43.13.2.28.30.0.151.1115.8j5.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.5.img.jGKrujHUOxs#imgrc=hImjcLC1HZOL3M%3A%3BCzmC8twdh_vTLM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fstatic.mamamia.com.au%252Fwp-content%252Fgallery%252Fbalayage%252Fisabellucas.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.mamamia.com.au%252Fstyle%252Fto-balayage-or-not-to-balayage%252F%3B351%3B465

Ashlyn has wavy, light brown hair, that flows a little longer than her shoulders and vibrant green eyes. She is slightly tanned and fairly tall at 5' 8". She wears rounded glasses (though not in the picture). She can normally be seen without makeup and wearing jeans with a nice T-shirt, a brown pilot's jacket and black character shoes. She wears her hair down with a headband.

Personality: Ashlyn is an extraordinary author. She is shy as anything and doesn't have many friends, maybe one or two. She also has major trust issues and doesn't feel comfortable being herself around anyone she doesn't really know. Ashlyn is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and will do anything for anyone, unless they do her wrong. She may be an introvert but if anyone messes with her friends they better watch out, though she doesn't do much when people mess with her. She really emjoys music and cooking as well, she is a great singer and a fairly decent cook, but is really into her writing. She mainly writes novels and plays, but also enjoys writing short stories. She loves reading almost as much as writing and can always be found with her head either in a book or a journal.

History: Ashlyn didn't have a very good childhood. Her alcoholic father abused her and her mother until her mother could leave him when Ashlyn was 3. Ashlyn has an older brother who she's never met, since he was his son from a previous marriage. Ashlyn doesn't remember her father much, but has scars from those days. Her scars of course, aren't nearly as bad as her mother's. Her mother was never home, always either working or out with some other guy. Her mother was changed by her father, she took Ashlyn with her when she left to make sure she was safe, but didn't really take care of her herself. School has been no better for Ashlyn; while she has had good grades and is very smart, she has always had a major problem with the other kids bullying her. She never fit in. She suffers from anxiety, as well as minor depression, and a major sleeping disorder, spending most of the night awake, or experiencing night terrors. Her mother could never afford the therapy Ashlyn needed, not that she would get it for her; her mother sort of abandoned her, sometimes leaving her alone for days. Ashlyn kind of raised herself and has always been sort of lonely, especially since she has only has one true friend.

Up for love?: Yes. Ashlynhas never been in a relationship, and desperately wants to be; though she's cautious due to her mother's problems with love. She is straight, and yes, she is a virgin.

Other: Ashlyn has been a girl scout since the second grade, so she has a few basic outdoor survival skills. She's not extremely athletic. She's hoping to actually try to come out of her shell and make a few new friends on this trip and possibly find a boyfriend.
~Journeygirl

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:48 am
VampireSenshi says...

Name: Asher White

Nickname: (if applicable) Ash (names may conflict but that creates some cool situations)

Appearance: (picture and description please) Asher is medium height for his age, he has blond hair and brown eyes that are filled with life.
Spoiler! :

Personality: (Add their likes and dislikes)[/b] Asher is sort of a teacher's pet - but he's also really popular with everyone in the school because he's the easiest person to get along with. He's easily the most likable person, easy to talk to and laugh with.

History:

Living with his single mom and his older brother, he made sure to do well in school and get jobs to help out when he was growing up. His brother and all the people that he worked with helped him become social, and that let him get in with everyone and all of the teachers. Naturally that helped him be selected to go on the big senior field trip.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...

13 Reviews

Reviews: 13
Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:57 am
JourneyGirl says...

How many characters do you want before we can start?
~Journeygirl

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:37 am
AlmondEyes says...

I'll take a female spot and have me profile up either today or tomorrow.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:49 am
Pencil2paper says...

I'd love to join! Here's my profile...

Name: Cassady Wilson

Nickname: (if applicable) Cass

Appearance: (picture and description please) [picture coming soon- having a little computer trouble] Cassady is small, about 5'4" and very thin. She has a fair complexion and blonde hair. She has blue-green eyes and a heart-shaped face. She is always wearing hipster-ish clothing, wearing barets and skinny jeans. She always wears purple. She never puts on makeup.

Personality: (Add their likes and dislikes)[/b] Cassady is intelligent but fun, and has a great sense of humor. She loves all things environmental, and some less-sensitive students have even called her an eco-terrorist because she donates to PEETA and Greenpeace. She is very relaxed and flexible. Cassadyy is non-judgemental and would definitely fit in with the Beat generation. She loves everything having to do with nature, including natural herbs and spices (some legal and some not). She likes everything but meat to eat, she's vegitarian. She likes bands like the Greatful Dead and the B-52s. She hates country music and rap. She hates people who discriminate against anyone for any reason.

History: Cassady is the only chid of Sarah and Dalton Wilson. Her parents were very relaxed in thier parenting. They were the stereotypical 'hippies'. She was raised as a vegitarian and a pascifist. She had a good childhood with loving parents and good friends. She loves to sing- her favorite song is 'Uncle John's Band' by the Greatful Dead- and hopes to one day join a folk singing group. She was always encouraged to follow her heart, as long as she didn't get sucked into 'the machine'. While she had wanted to fit in when she was younger, she now just wants to be herself. She first discovered her love for poetry in a volume of Beat poetry, filled with poems from Allen Ginsburg and Walt Witman, from her parents library. Ever since she has read volume after volume of thier poetry and writes even more of it.

Up for love? (or are they already in a relationship with another character?) Yes, bisexual. (again, fits in with the Beat generation: experimentation)

Other: (here you can add what your character plans to get up to on the trip. You can also add a special skill they have that might be useful for living in the forest – totally up to you) Cassady knows a lot about nature and goes on a lot of camping trips with her family. Cassady plans on having a good time with friends, hiking, swimming et cetra. She wants to have the time of her life.
"Look out! He's got a daisy!"
- Making Money by Terry Pratchett

Chuck Norris- worshiping gnomes, undead pandas, pet chupacabras and undead Keanu Reeves-what could possibly go wrong?

Reviews: 0
Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:09 am
Desticakes101 says...

Um i see that you have a shortage of guy spots so if you need me to be a guy i don't mind (but i would prefer to be a girl :p)
life is a beach (*chuckle chuckle* get it lol)

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:54 pm
*coco says...

Thanks for joining everyone - great profiles up so far! Let's hope more people join so we can start soon.

JourneyGirl: Ideally, I'd like to have an even amount of characters - six girls and six guys - but if that becomes a problem, I'll bring it down. Let's see what happens over the next few days. In the meantime, I've started a DT (link is at the bottom of the first post) so those who have already posted profiles feel free to use it to get acquainted with other characters. You might want to form a gang, make an enemy ... the choice is yours!

Desticakes101: if you want to play a girl please do!
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:42 pm
winterbites says...

Name: Tadge Shadows

Nickname: (if applicable) None..

Appearance: (picture and description please) Image Tadge has midnight blue hair. Pale skin. He wears purple and sliver snake bites and a black septum piercing. Tadge is fairly tall and skinny, normal size in tall-ness. His dad is from America and his mum from England

Personality: (Add their likes and dislikes)[/b] Tadge has had a hard life, so he barely smiles. He love listening to music and doesn't let many people see his real self.. At school, Tadge was coincided the "emo kid" He never really shows his emotions with many people.

History: Tadge lives with his grandmother after he witnessed both his parents get killed.

Up for love? (or are they already in a relationship with another character?) Yesh!! Boy or girl.. If thats allowed ...

Other: (here you can add what your character plans to get up to on the trip. You can also add a special skill they have that might be useful for living in the forest – totally up to you) Tade has been through a lot so he is ready for anything, he also carries a knife. Shh, don't tell anyone.
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

77 Reviews

Reviews: 77
Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:43 pm
Craz says...

Name: Perseus Hartman

Nickname: (if applicable) Percy

Appearance: (picture and description please)
Spoiler! :
Image He has dark hair and eyes, and is ruggedly handsome. He always has a slight smirk on his face, and is generally tall and fit. He wears very casual clothes. He almost always has his guitar on his back.

Personality: (Add their likes and dislikes)[/b] He never takes much things seriously. He is very laid back and isn't one to get very mad. He never judges other people for what they look like or believe in, and normally acts as a referee between fights. However, he has a very sarcastic and clever sense of humor and he is considered the class clown, which can get him into trouble. He is a great guitar player and normally make up songs on the spot according to the situation. He says very random things just to ease the tension, and words come easily to him. He's somewhat of a flirt, and that normally gets him out of trouble with the teachers. He's great with children and has straight A's, but he basically can't stand any drugs besides beer.

History: He had a pretty normal childhood, with a mom and a dad and his little sister Julie.

Up for love? (or are they already in a relationship with another character?) Yes, but he isn't one for a relationship. Like I said he's a flirt, but once he's in a relationship he's very loyal. Straight, and he isn't open to sex; only casual stuff.
Other: (here you can add what your character plans to get up to on the trip. You can also add a special skill they have that might be useful for living in the forest – totally up to you) He's great with tools, since his father is a construction worker. He can build something basically out of anything.
"we'll fasten it with some safety pins and tape and a dream, and you're good to go, honey."

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:27 am
Alvarin says...

This sounds interesting. Male spot, please. I'll post my profile tomorrow :)

Name: Daniel Thorpe

Nickname: Dan

Appearance: Since he's a basketball player he's fit with an athletic build and about 6'1 tall. He's had a recent growth spurt, and can be a bit awkward with his height at times since he hasn't gotten used to it yet. He has brown hair and warm green-brown eyes and skin that isn't pale but not quite tanned either. His hair tends to live its own life, no matter how he tries to tame it, so he has just given up. He likes to think of it as a stylish mess, but with a definite lean towards mess rather than stylish. The rest of him doesn't match the hair. His clothes are always neat and he likes to dress well. His smile is very sweet, and shows a dimple in his cheek. It's hard to catch Daniel without a smile.
Spoiler! :

Personality:(Add their likes and dislikes)
How he is at school, or anytime when people other than his bests friends are looking:
Dan is a very friendly person. He's nice to everyone and treats everyone with kindness. He's the type of guy who knows everyone, and most people know who he is, but very few actually know him. Some people call him a jock since he is in the basketball team and has gotten a scholarship, but that's as far as the similarities goes. He likes joking around and seldom takes anything seriously, so unless you really know him he's not the type you want to confide in.

How he is with his best friends:
For those who do know him (and they're extremely few) he's actually quite deep. He gives good advice and always looks out for his friends. He thinks a lot about his future.. Well, he thinks a lot about everything. As stated before he tends to be smiling all the time, but when he's not smiling (something that he only does when only his best friends are around) and is thinking about his home he has a kind of blank look, like he's dead inside. He doesn't trust easily but when he does he never abandons that person.

How he is with Mr Reed:
Third and final layer of Dan's personality. When he's with Mr Reed he drops all defenses and lets himself just be himself. Instead of the smile that he wears like a mask most of the time he gets a small but true smile that really reflects how happy he is. He holds no secrets from Mr Reed, nor does he try to hide any expressions or emotions. Their relationship is what keeps Dan going when his family situation is at its worst and he'd rather kill himself than live without Mr Reed.

History: Dan has never had it easy. To the public eye he's always been a perfect kid. Good grades, busy social life, the occasional girlfriend, a member of the schools basketball team.. But that's just what he wants people to think, and he succeeds excellently in tricking everyone. His life at home is far from easy, but he never talks about it with anyone, nor does he show it. (OOC: I'm gonna keep most of his family situation a secret for now.)

In school or at practice he's always smiling and joking around, being a typical class clown. Even though he has always had to pretend that he's someone else when he's at school he still sees it as his safe haven. It isn't unusual to see him stay behind after school and/or basketball practice to study in the library.

Dan has known Mr Reed for a couple of years, even before he started teaching at the school. Mr Reed lives next door to the Thorpe family and the first time the two of them met Dan was desperate to get away from home so Mr Reed let him in. Mr Reed let Dan stay at his place from time to time, gradually finding out why the teen didn't want to be at home, but he couldn't do much since Dan refused to let him report it. I Dan's eyes Mr Reed became like a hero, someone to look up to and admire, and it wasn't long until he had fallen in love. By then he was already well aware that he was gay, but he had never really fallen in love with someone before. He more or less coaxed Mr Reed into a relationship, something that the latter has not regretted.

About a month after they become a proper (proper, not official) couple Mr Reed was hired as a teacher in Dan's school. They age difference had already made their relationship a bit complicated, and Mr Reed suddenly becoming Dan's teacher only made it worse. They're still a couple though, and are planning to move away together when Dan starts college so that they can stop sneaking around.

Up for love?: Obviously not. He's happily (..eeh, kind of) in love with Mr Reed.

Other: Dan hopes to get as much alone time with Mr Reed as possible during the trip, but most of all he's just happy to get away from home.
When it comes to skills.. Well, he's strong, quick and have quick reflexes from all the basketball practice. After all, he was good enough to get a scholarship.
Last edited by Alvarin on Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“Are you looking for sympathy? You'll find it in the dictionary between shit and syphilis”
― Thomas Harris

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:04 am
AlmondEyes says...

I'm not finished, but here's most of it. I don't think there's a picture for the person I described though.

Spoiler! :
Name: Akara Kelani

Nickname: Amazon

Appearance:Long thick and dark Ebony hair that hits the back of her thighs and piercing Amber eyes with hazel, gold, and hunter green flecks around the iris. She's 6'1 with athletic build, but isn't skinny. Her shapely form turns head everywhere she goes, and guys can't help but stare at her fine a**. You'll usually catch her wearing a snug fitting tank top, shorts or capris, and some type of running shoes. Her hair is usually down because she's too lazy to put it up.

Personality:She's very intelligent and intuitive, but doesn't trust easily. She confident and unyielding, loyal and non judgmental. She's kind hearted and sweet. She won't take crap from anyone period, and tells it like it is. She's blunt to the point of being a bitch, so if you can't handle the truth, then you don't want her as a friend. Most girls find her intimidating because of her height and and personality. She's not girly, and she's not afraid to get down and dirty. When it comes to fighting, Akara isn't afraid. For the most part, she always keeps her cool. She loves to laugh. She's not the easiest person to get a conversation going with, but she's a good listener and a natural leader.

History: Her dad co-owned an architecture and contracting business with her mother Sky, a former nurse that is used world wide, so money isn't an object. For the most part, she grew up like any other little girl did. But as the years went by,something in her dad had changed. She found her dad had developed an unhealthy obsession for little girls.

He's drag her into a cellar he kept and tie her to a chair. He'd make her watch as he dragged countless people and into the room and chopped them into pieces in front of her. Sometimes he'd make her do the torturing and laugh at their screams of agony as they begged for it to end. He loved making her watch as he dragged young women into his bed and violate them over and over again, and then he'd make her kill them afterwards and clean up the mess. If she refused, he'd beat her into submission. He now sits in prison serving a life sentence.

Her mother moved them somewhere to get away from her past. She loved anything having to do with the arts. Singing, dancing, playing, and martial arts as well. She loves everything about nature. When she moved, people took an immediate like to her, which is good, but because of her trust issues, she had a hard time making genuine friends.

Up for love?Bi-curious and a virgin. Looking for someone to rid her of it. *cough cough wink wink*

Other: (here you can add what your character plans to get up to on the trip. You can also add a special skill they have that might be useful for living in the forest – totally up to you) She wants to get away and be near mother Earth. Her parents would take her camping as a little kids, and she loves to sit under the stars and play music. She can play just about every instrument out there, but her two favorites are the flute and the guitar. She loves to sing and dance and is very talented.
Last edited by AlmondEyes on Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"What is dead my never die, but rises again, larger and stronger..."

*Ride like Lightening, crash like Thunder*

"Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies..."

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:11 am
winterbites says...

she sound interesting xDD
I've got you under a spell and I don't think I'll be letting you out~ If Only She Knew Voodoo Like I Do, Get Scared.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:29 am
ChocoCookie says...

Name: Amelia Adams

Nickname: Emily

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Emily has brown wavy hair and she does very little makeup. She has sharp eyebrows and her eyes are a slight greyish-blue. She is thin and tall-approximately 5"8. She has a slight tan and would prefer dresses, skirt or just normal jeans as casual. She doesn't appreciate being a tomboy.

Personality: Emily is often closed and shy to come out but while talking to someone, she's never nervous and talks to them straight. These are one of the reasons she's kept her standards for. Other things would be, she's very loving and kind, and rarely gets angry. She's simple and straightforward. She has an ecstatic talent for singing and she's written a few songs to herself. That's what she does to pass time. She also plays the guitar. She always has a smile on her face and never lets anyone know her feelings because she doesn't want to burden them with her trouble.

History: Emily was brought up in a middle-class family. Her father passed away in an accident, so she had to live most of her years with her mother. She is an only child so, her mother's showered her with lots of love and values. She has a cousin who has been staying at her place for quite a few years now. She's a year younger to Emily. Her name is Sophie. Emily has loved Sophie just like a sister, so even the smallest injury can worry Emily to the extreme.

Up for love? Yes.

Other: Emily has always been fond of nature and knows a lot of things about it. She thinks the nature has its own way of talking to people and they have their own secrets where as humans, may never find out. If you're searching for her, you'd probably want to check first in the gardens, where you can find her humming to them. Strange, but that's her true face.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi