z

Young Writers Society

Golden-Brook High

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:13 am
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Welcome to the most prestigeous high schools in the country! You were chosen, out of all others, to finish off your education in this wonderful academy! Pick fights, make friends, earn detention, whatever you choose!

Just a few rules:

- No graphic sex scenes. It's a school. You can imply something like that happening, but please do not describe so.
- Keep swearing to a minimum. Once again, it's a school. Using the f-word about seventeen times in one post would probably get you in some pretty deep trouble. Though, if that's what you're going for, put a warning at the top or in a spoiler.
- Describe your character through text. Pictures are nice, but it's a better writing experience if you describe what they look like.
- Most of all: Have fun! It is supposed to be the time of your lives!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:18 am
PixieStix says...

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/d ... gne300.jpg

Rayah

I walked into the school, my bleach blonde hair hid in my hood, and my green eyes hidden by shades. I tucked my hands into my shorts pocket and swallowed, walking through the halls to my locker.

Another hard day...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:39 am
KingLucifer says...

Gemini Randa

I take breath and exhale though my noise, there was an energy of a juggernaut here. I could sense it even from the front door's, a smart powerful juggernaut and the third one I found to. Jason who was off to my right and just behind me and looks at the school carefully.

"What you think Jas? A great big powerful juggernaut here." I said looking at him with a smile.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon

82 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:44 am

Jason

Taking a deep breath, I fully take in the exterior of the school, a tingling in my veins liike never before. Gem was so right.
She turns to me with a smile after studying the building herself.
"What do you think, Jas? A great, big, powerful juggernaut here?" She asks.
Smiling a little back, I nod.
"Has to be." I say. "I've never felt something like this before."
I step to her side, sort of nodding at the door.
"Shall we see?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:49 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

When I got to my locker I took my hood off and took my sun-glasses off, revealing myself. I took my books from my locker and closed it walking towards my class. I saw two interesting teens by the door. They looked familiar. I flashed a smile at them and continued walking.

50 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:52 am
KingLucifer says...

Gemini Randa

"This place is a dump." I say as we walk though the door's.

This place was built on bricks and painted banner's and plaics from wall to wall, and tiled flooring with some carpeting in certain room's. We walked though the walls watching and having to ditch from security, I wondered what period it was?

"I never imagined this place so big, beats my high school any day." I said.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

82 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:55 am

Jason

We walk in, taking in our surroundings as we do. Gem isn't impressed, but I am. Home never had a school like this...
A girl walks by us down the hall, flashing a polite smile as she does, and I watch as she goes, something telling me she'd be important.
"I never imagined this place so big. Beats my high school any day." Gem says.
I flash a smile at her and nod. "Same here."
Other students pass us and I feel kind of awkward in the middle of the hallway, never liking schools much in the first place.
"Where are we supposed to go anyway?" I ask. "I mean, we have classes together right?"
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:59 am
KingLucifer says...

Gemini Randa

"Dunno considering this is a powerful Juggernaut, I say we either A) Wait for a monster to attack just like how I found you or B) We find our demigod talking to there godly parent." I said.

A few more students pass us by a few boys who I could hear at a distance saying that I was "fine" or "they tap that." Bah boys and low class idoits at that.

125 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

I got lost in the hallways, confused on where my class was. I was totally going to be late. When I finally found it I rushed in, almost every boy staring at me. I flashed a smile at them. "Uh. Sorry I'm late I--"

"No! Detention! Now!" The teacher pointed to the door and I cursed at him in a low voice. One of the guys looked dissapointed. I left the room and went to the principals office, playing with my element. Fire. I lit a couple things, giggling.

82 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:03 am
View Likes

Jason

I'm only semi-conscious of what Gem's saying, storing it away for later, as my focus lays on a couple boys and their thoughts on her. Something about there comments anger me, an emotion I immediately box up and bury.
Looking back at Gemini, I find that she's unfazed by it and waiting for some sort of response.
"Either way, don't we gotta blend in?" I process what she'd said.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

50 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:08 am
KingLucifer says...

Gemini Randa

"Yea, but considering were not students it'll take some very tricky work to be able to fit in quickly. Maybe we can find the mainframe computer and I could try something." i said.

I smelled smoke whitch was unsual cause the smoke alarms weren't blaring which they should have been.

82 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:12 am

Jason

"Let's do that then." I say about the mainframe.
I smell smoke and, from the look on her face, she does too. Looking around, I find that no one else notices it yet.
Maybe it's a demi-god thing...
I glance back at Gemini, wondering if it changed anything.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:15 am
PixieStix says...

Rayah

The second bell rings and I stay in the office not caring and lighting some papers on fire.
Last edited by PixieStix on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

50 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:17 am
KingLucifer says...

Gemini Randa

I nod, and sniff around to figure out which way it was coming from, and I qucikly turn around tracking back the way we came. We come across a few burning baner's, but no one else around. the fires heading down to the east some other's weren't burning, so we followed the trail of the fire all the way down to an office, a plaque above the doorway that said "Prinaples office." Was above the door I look at Jason with a raised eyebrow.

"What you make of this?" I ask.

82 Reviews

Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:19 am

Jason

I flash a smile. That's convinent.
"What do you think of that?" Gem asks, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.
Shrugging, I stifle a chuckle.
"Maybe it's meant to be." I say. "A sign. Maybe someone wants to be found....Or, maybe someone knows we needed to find this place..."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman