Young Writers Society

Mental Hospital For The Army?![accepting]

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:30 pm
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Bella-

She didn't answer so I wen't to Micah. I saw this girl standing infront of him by the door. I pushed Micah Inside the room and grabbed the door. I looed at the girl. "Exuse us for a sec." I closed the door and looked at Micah with my arms crossed. "What happened to Tansy."
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:45 pm
TheClosetKidnapper says...

Micah

Just as I am about to answer the new girl, Bella pushes me back inside the room and excuses us, a mean look in her eyes.

"What happened to Tansy?" She crosses her arms.

"I-I-Is she okay?" I ask, not sure if I want anyone to know about the mistake I'd made.

Should have kissed her. Where is she now? Is she crying somewhere? God, why am I such an idiot?
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:10 pm
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I looked at him stupidly. "She's depressed, what happened? I'll try to talk to her but I can't promise you anything until you tell me what's going on." I smiled a half smile.

Tansy was a good friend, and awesome. I can't stand seeing anyone sad or depressed.

82 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Micah

I'm so confused. Bella and Tansy are friends? They've barely talked...

"I think that what happened between Tansy and I is to stay between us." I say. "It's her decision to tell you anything, not mine."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:37 pm
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I shrugged. "Fine.." I walked out, the girl still there. I looked at her. "Good luck." And I walked back outside to find Tansy.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:46 pm
untameabletiger says...

Tansy Peterson`

Bella walked up , and seemed genuinely concerned. I hugged her, and tried to explain.

"I-I. He. W-we, almost kissed , then he pulled away. He r-r-rejected me. "

This on it's own made me feel worse, I had promised Micah I would go to him if I was upset, but I didn't expect to get upset over him. I may have been over reacting, but I was never a lover of rejection.

82 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:47 pm

Micah

I run a hand through my hair and sigh, looking at the new girl.

"Uh, Carson should be around." I say. "He's the authority here. You should look for him. He'll tell you where to go."
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

125 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:52 pm
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I hugged Tansy back. "It's okay, ge was probrably just nervous or something, if he really loves you then he wouldn't have hesitated. You guys need to spend some time apart. To calm down. You can stay in my Dorm with me and Parker until you feel comfortable going back with Micah." I smiled.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:09 pm
untameabletiger says...

~Tansy Peterson

The offer was so sweet , but I made Micah a promise.

"I made Micah a promise , I can't brake it." I said, letting go. "Thank you so much for being here for me." Maybe I was starting to like this girl a bit after all. I jumped up , wings pushing against the breeze and made my way back to our room. I climbed through the window and snuck up on Micah at the door. He was talking to an unfamiliar face. I put my finger over my lips , signaling the girl not to say anything , and jumped on his back.

125 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:14 pm
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I was smiling as she flew away. I got back up and wen't inside. I peeked through the window and winked at Micah. She's a good one, treat her well. and I walked to my room and tucked mu hands in my pocket.

82 Reviews

Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:17 pm

Micah

Someone jumps on my back and I freak out, falling to the floor. They laugh and I recognize the voice, flashing a smile.

"Welcome back, Tansy." I say, tilting my face back to see her.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:37 pm
Ranger51 says...

I open my mouth to say something, realize I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say, and stammer a bewildered "Thank you" before all but running away. What the heck was that all about?

Carson. That's his name. I have no idea where he might be, but I'm a little scared of asking that guy again. Jeez, I didn't even get his name! And that girl... she was flying, I realized, blinking. Okay. Now people are flying through windows. I grin despite myself. This place is interesting. Sure, I feel awkward, but I'm awkward no matter where I am.

Hoisting my bag, I set off in search of this Carson, wondering what I've gotten myself into. I've always wanted to have an adventure, and maybe I've landed into one...
"We need not to be let alone. We need to be really bothered once in a while. How long is it since you were really bothered? About something important, about something real?"
-Fahrenheit 451

125 Reviews

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:17 am
View Likes
PixieStix says...

Bella-

I walked back out of my room and saw The new girl. I smiled and walked over to her. "You wanna stay in my dorm with me and Parker?" I grinned. "Or you can have you're own room. So, what's you're name?"

Reviews: 0
Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:35 am
July says...

Parker Walker

Carson must have sensed the change in my attitude, because the look in his eyes changed. Pausing for just a minute, we then launched at each other. We fought in what was almost a rhythm; dodge, block, hit then block. It felt like an extravagant dance that only we understood. Out of every fight that ever fought, this had to be the hardest one, and yet, it was also the most exciting. Suddenly, Carson made an unexpected move and slammed his foot in to my rib cage, just hard enough to bruise it.

Stumbling, I turned my back to Carson. I let him come up behind me. In a quick movement, stuck my foot out, grabbed his arm and flipped him over my shoulder. I was sure not to do it too hard so I would not hurt him, but he may have a bruise in the morning. ( You could call this payment for kicking me in the ribs). Leaning over him so my face was directly above his I grinned, "Good news Carson, your actually a challenge."
Last edited by July on Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very"; your editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
Mark Twain

125 Reviews

Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:38 am
PixieStix says...

(You already posted that before...)

I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother