z

Young Writers Society

The Toy Box 3 (Started)

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:17 am
Sassafras says...

A/N: This has been one of my favorite storybooks and I've decided to bring it back. There were two versions of this, Toy Box and The Dollhouse, the latter being a recreation by ultraviolet who didn't like that the original died off. I'm bringing it back again and it's actually really fun so you should join. Also, I know there are a lot of SB's going on right now but this doesn't necessarily have to start right now. The starting time can adjust to accommodate everyone.

The Toy Box 3

Plot:

There's a new epidemic hitting, bigger than dog fighting and more entertaining than cock fighting: doll fighting. But this sport is not for people who lack wealth. It cost big bucks just to get the Humanity Chip, even more money if you want it professionally installed into your doll. Once your doll is fully functioning, you can ship them off to the Toy Box. The Toy Box is a private island somewhere off in the Pacific, you drop your doll off there, along with their weapons, and send them off to fight. There are hidden cameras all over the island so the owners can watch the chaos erupt.

Your Role:

You are a doll. You have always been a doll. Your memories start in a small hospital room, your Humanity Chip freshly planted in the back of your head. The Humanity Chip gives you the characteristics of a regular human, you can walk, talk, love, cry, and feel pain. You belong to multimillionaire Tom Willows. Along with your fellow dolls you are being shipped off to the third annual Toy Box, the biggest game of them all, and you all must survive.

Rules:

1. You can only kill another by destroying the chip located in the back of their head.
2. Your limbs can fall off, so be careful. Unless you get completely shattered, there are ways for you to be put back together.
3. No killing your teammates.
4. Romance is allowed.
5. Swearing is allowed.
6. No god-modding of any kind.
7. You may have two characters, but if you do, be prepared to have one of them die (it's not really all that realistic if the other teams' obliterated and we all come out in one piece, is it?). No one can kill your character unless you give them permission.

Teams:

I am only going to make one team, because only one team can make it out alive and I don't want people fighting over who survives. Twelve people are on your team. Like I said in the rules, you can make more than one character, but both can't survive -- it's too unrealistic. If we start before all twelve slots are taken, I will make basic profiles for the empty slots that way we all know who's on our team. Try to keep the gender ratio even.

Members:

1. Trina- female
2. Hayden- male
3. Soldier Doll- male
4. Francie- female
5. Angeline- female
6. Scary Sara- female
7. Jessica and Blue- female/male
8. Alia- female
9. Coral- female
10. Lorcan Buckley - male
11. Eleanor- female

Profile:

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Weapon:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

Extra:

There are an unlimited amount of teams on the island, feel free to kill off as many NPCs as you want.

Because your characters are dolls be as creative as you possible can. Your character can have purple hair and pink eyes and it'll be okay. Most of all I just want everyone to have fun with this.
Last edited by Sassafras on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:16 am, edited 11 times in total.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

74 Reviews

Reviews: 74
Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:09 am
LemonyIce says...

Ooh fun! :D Whee~

Name: Trina

Appearance: Trina is a tall, chubby doll. She wears spectacles with thick, black frames and has short, bright blue hair and purple eyes. She usually wears a tattered green dress and white sneakers. Her hair are always messy and she has a lot of scratches on her arms and legs. Her skin is a light brown colour. She also wears a deep blue watch on her right wrist.

History: Trina used to belong to a girl named Sasha. She was a birthday present but Sasha didn't like her a lot. She wasn't like Sasha's other dolls. Thus, Trina wasn't played with very often. One day Sasha was going through her dolls and picked up Trina and threw her out the window. Trina lay in the backyard for a year and her dress became tattered, she got covered in dust and scratches and basically, she wasn't in a vey good condition. Tom Willows, who was driving by one day, saw Trina and picked her up. He took her home and made her look as neat as possible (which wasn't a lot) and decided that she would be a part of his team for the third annual Toy Box.

Personality: Trina is very short-tempered and gets angry very easily. When she's angry, it's best to stay away from her. When she's not angry, she's happy and hyper and generally very cheerful. She's outgoing and ready to meet new people at any time. She can be moody at times, but it's usually very rare. She's also the kind of doll who tries to hide her sorrows from everyone else. She looks very strong on the outside, but is actually very weak inside. She's also insecure, though she doesn't show it a lot. She isn't exactly a tomboy but she isn't very girly either. She's also very violent at times. She isn't one who cares too much about her appearance. She's also very impatient and will start screaming if you don't listen to what she has to say. She cares a lot more about other people than she does about herself. She's funny when she doesn't try to be, but when she cracks a joke no one laughs. She also has a romantic side which no one has ever seen, since she actually shows it very rarely. She cares a lot if someone dislikes her, but doesn't really care if people insult her. She can get into verbal arguments very easily, but is the first one to step in and stop a fight. She's a very curious doll and loves going on adventures as long as there are other people with her. When she gets depressed, it's very easy to tell because she looks down at the ground a lot, always seems lost in her thoughts, and keeps quiet and doesn't say too much. She's also very afraid of being hated by her friends. She's very independent and is one who just ignores it if she gets hurt.

Weapon: A frying pan, since it's good for knocking out people.Also, a small silver gun and five packs of poison darts.

Other: Trina has very sharp hearing and can hear the slightest of sounds. She is also a ventriloquist.

Spoiler! :
I'm really sorry if something's wrong in this. >.> It's actually the first SB that I'm doing. :D
Last edited by LemonyIce on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'd rather waltz than just walk through the forest.
The trees keep the tempo and they sway in time.
Quartet of crickets chime in for the chorus.
If I were to pluck on your heart strings would you strum on mine?

~Plant Life, Owl City

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:01 pm
Blues says...

My first storybook! Woot!

Name: Hayden

Appearance: Hayden is a short doll of lean build. He has dark brown hair in a smart comb over and dark green eyes. His nose is often the subject of jokes - as if it was a small hexagonal lollipop upside down with a wide stick. He has light skin and black spots like freckles on his face - one of the many scars from his abusive, previous owner gave him when she had access to a permanent pen.

History: Hayden was previously owned by the young daughter of a rich family. His owner, Elisa, was a 3 year old spoiled kid that often liked to steal pens from her dad's office. One time, she experimented with him and tried to throw him out of the window to see if he would break. Other times, she tried to flush Hayden down the toilet, down the loo... and, (please don't tell) she once tried to push him down her potty to try and make everything go away to flush.

When Elisa turned five, she decided it was time that she didn't want Hayden any more. Off he went along with all her other toys to the local nursery. Unfortunately, Hayden dropped out of the box and was found by someone who put him on eBay and sold him to Tom Williams.

Personality: Hayden is extremely vain. With all the "scars" on his face and his wonky nose, he tries his best to look as good as he can. He also has a short temper and will be quick to get angry. On the plus side, Hayden is a rather kind and caring, and when in a crisis, he'll quickly arise to take control of the situation. Unfortunately, he can get a bit bossy. He thinks that by taking control, he can prove to himself that he is of worth, unlike his previous owner seemed to think.

Weapon: Whatever he can get his hands on. In an emergency if he left his knife somewhere (AGAIN), he'll nick someone else's weapon. He also has a pistol, but only with 2 or 3 bullets.
Last edited by Blues on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:13 pm
Rydia says...

I want a dolllll!!! :D

Name: Soldier Doll

Appearance: He's a soldier doll! He's dressed up in a modern army outfit and carries a gun, wears army boots and a helmet. Underneath all that, he's got chestnut brown hair and blue eyes.

History: Soldier Doll was bought for a little boy called Harry but he didn't play with him much and as Harry's little sister Rosie grew older, she aquired him. Rosie had a lot of barbies and she liked to play Soldier Boy as the hero since he as her only male doll.

Personality: Soldier doll thinks all of the fighting is pointless. He thinks they're all dolls so why bother, what does it matter if they fight or die? They're not really alive. They're just dolls. He has a protective attitude though that just kicks in and his reasoning will develop toward the realisation that the dolls he's protecting think they're more than dolls and that it matters to them.

Weapon: Gun.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:16 am
Justagirl says...

Ohh!! This looks great! :D
I may edit a bit later on, but I like this the way it is now, so maybe not :)

Name:
Francie

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Francie is technically the original barbie doll and is the somehow related to Barbie, but she doesn't quite remember how since she's from the 1960s. She's dressed in vintage doll clothes from the 60s era that have been kept in good shape but are very fragile.
Spoiler! :
Her hair also falls out easily and once she found out she was entered into the Toy Box she started worrying about how easily it would fall out. So, now she's wearing a cap, too
Spoiler! :

History:
Francie was first bought by a little girl named Charlene, in the 60s when she was first made but Charlene eventually grew up and forgot about her. In the late 70s Charlene moved out of her old house when her parents died and the people who moved in eventually found Francie in the early 1990s. They were overjoyed at finding such a rare doll and treasured for for a while before getting an amazing deal at a doll show and selling her.

The woman who had bought her gave her to her young daughter, trusting she'd take care of her. Which, she didn't so Francie has a few marks on her arms and legs that show where she was played with roughly.

The little girl soon became a young adult and eventually sold Francie to a person over thedollnet.com and forgot about her.

The person Francie had been sold to had collected her for his team of dolls for the Toy Box. He implanted her with a humanity chip, and now, here she is.

Personality:
Francie can be a sour doll but she's usually pretty forgiving and kind. She doesn't like when other dolls lie to her, or seem to be lying and she doesn't' usually lie, either. She likes people but mistrusts all of them, bringing her to slightly mistrust any very human-looking dolls.

Weapon:
She has a small cane that she carries around with her that has a few wraps of cloth as a handle a few millimeters down from the top on one end of it, and pointed ends. It's a dark, dark brown and the cloth handle is plain white, but a bit stained.

Other:
Even though she's been around since the early 60s she really isn't that experienced at anything. Except fighting, she's actually pretty good at that.
And, of course, she's up for love ;)
Last edited by Justagirl on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:26 am
tgirly says...

Name: Angeline

Appearance: Porcelain doll with rosy cheeks, dark hair in ringlets and dark blue eyes. She wears a light blue dress and a lace bonnet.

History: Angeline sat on an old lady's shelf until Tom Willows bought her at a rummage sale.

Personality: Angeline is extremely calm and level-headed. In times of trial, she can think fast and clearly. In fact, Angeline is only comfortable when things are going wrong and nothing seems right. She becomes extremely untrusting and nervous when everything is rainbows and sunshine. Angeline is patient with everyone, but apathetic people rub her the wrong way and make her irritable. Angeline isn't the most talkitive person and prefers to think before acting. Angeline is also very resourceful, but she's not the best with weapons.

Weapon: A dagger and a knack for finding poisonous fruits (and knowing they're poisonous)
Last edited by tgirly on Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:20 am
BrooklynWriter says...

SO sorry it took so long! Here she is--

Name: Scary Sarah

Appearance: Scary Sarah, is fair skinned, but definately not porcelain. Her hair is long and black, and is kept in pigtails. She wears a long leather jacket (not like in the picture), with a black half-top, and jeans. She has bright blue eyes and is skinny, but not frail.
Spoiler! :

History: Sarah was first owned by a little girl in Tokyo who took good care of her. But when that little girl grew up, she gave the doll to her little girl who was bratty and creul. She threw Sarah around and once, used red nail polish to paint blood stains on her lip and next to her eye. In the end, the little girl threw Sarah out of the car window while throwing a fit.

Personality: Sarah is hardened and mean. She sees everyone as a wimp, and thinks she is the strongest one ever. She'd pull out her swords on anyone and kill without a second thought.

Weapon: two swords strapped at her waist.

Other: If someone wants to make her an enemy and kill her after a while thats fine.
Last edited by BrooklynWriter on Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:37 am
Sassafras says...

Name: Jessica

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :

History: Jessica was the second doll Tom owned, the first being Blue, and she was bought and manufactured specially by Tom for the first Toy Box game many years ago. She has no history other than being made and having the chip implanted. She doesn’t know what it means to be played with. Only a few days after gaining her humanity Jessica was thrown into the battle, her only other teammates being Blue and a few others. Since the games were new Tom’s team won easily, having twenty members which was a lot compared to the teams that averaged out around ten. Though they won only four dolls came back from the games.
The first game messed Jessica up n the head. She was very knew to the world and the first thing she was taught was how to kill. She snapped during her first time on the island, and Blue was left to look after her. When Jessica left the Toy Box she was never right in the head again.

Personality: Jess is cryptic and strange. She doesn’t talk much or too loudly, her voice is an airy distant whisper. She always has her bunny with her which Blue gave her for her “birthday”. Instead of walking she sort of glides and her expression is always a blank stare. She only gains some emotion when she’s fighting; it’s then that she dons a sinister smirk and a strange glint in her eyes. The only people she really talks to are Blue and the two other survivors from the first war. Mostly she talks to Blue, though; he’s like a brother to her.
Weapon: Chainsaw

Other: She likes to lurk in dark places and scares people without realizing it by popping up out of nowhere. She’s silent as a ghost when she doesn’t want to be found and is fond of trees and bushes.

-----

Name: Blue

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

He got that scar on his eye from the first Toy Box.

History: Blue is Tom’s personal doll. Blue was given to Tom as a small boy as a Christmas present. Blue was extra special to Tom because his family was always very low on money and getting Blue was a surprise because he came to expect nothing for Christmas or birthdays. Tom had always had a strange fascination with dolls and wanted to own one of his own, which was a silly distant dream until that Christmas. When Tom first heard of doll fighting he had no doubt in his mind that he was entering Blue. By then Tom was already rich off of his company that manufactured and sold dolls. He inserted the humanity chip into Blue first and trained the doll for battle. Blue is Tom’s favorite doll and Tom is Blue’s favorite human.
Blue would do anything to make Tom happy. When Tom introduced Jessica Blue took a strange liking to her because she seemed so scared, the others came in rapid succession after Jessica, a mistake of Tom’s part since none of them had proper training. Only the truly strong survived.

Personality: Blue is confident and brave, he fears nothing. Aside from the Toy Box Blue has fought in smaller battles, little underground timed events where the dolls fought until death or the bell rang, which is unlike the Toy Box because the Toy Box continues until all but one team is left standing. Blue has a soft spot towards new comers because he can sense how afraid they are, but he is completely devoted to Jessica, who is like his little sister. He protects her and makes sure she doesn’t completely lose herself.
Blue is a very helpful, understanding person and tries his best to help others, but when it comes to Jess he can’t think properly. He’s often impulsive when it comes to her and anyone in trouble in general. He will throw himself recklessly in battle to protect those on his team.

Weapon: Two long swords.

Other: He likes to tell stories, sort of like camp fire stories, to the newbies of the first Toy Box battle. He treats the stories as legends. He also likes to smile and loves a good laugh.

117 Reviews

Reviews: 117
Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:36 am
TwistedMuffins says...

Oooh! Me!

Name: Alia

Appearance: Alia is a tall doll. Taller than most of the other dolls. She is strong, but lacks a bit when it comes to intelligence. She depends on her friends for that. Her hair is short and black, with the tips of all bright colors; pink, neon green and yellow, blue, red and so on, and she has got side-bangs. Her eyes are black. Not brown nor dark brown, but completely black, which is quite scary. She wears a helmet, not for safety, but because it feels nice and cosy on her head. Her helmet has spikes on all over, so heading-butting someone, can too kill him. She carries several bags, for "in case of emergency", as she would say. She wears a suit. She carries extra suits. She will always wash her suits, if not herself.

History: Alia belonged to Tom's father. She doesn't have any memory of him, since he never put the Humanity Chip in her, (Tom was the one who did that.) but rumors go around the house among the other dolls, that Tom's father was quite fond of Alia, and named the doll after his wife, and the reason he did not want to put the Humanity Chip in her was because he didn't want to send her off to fight. Tom, on the other hand, was all hands on fighting. Once he found out about Toy Box, (that was when he was 9) he started his collection, used his father's money and installed the Humanity Chip (ignoring everything his father said.), and prepared them for the Toy Box 3.

Personality: Alia isn't the lovely-dovey type. Nor is she the emo. Alia shows no emotions whatsoever, because she has none. But that doesn't mean she can't feel anything. She can, but the time hasn't come yet. She has a strange set of emotions. Though, there is only one emotion she can show and feel. Anger. She isn't short-tempered, but she does get angry if anyone picks on her companions, especially if her companions are useful to her. She also, has a strange liking towards lemons.

Weapon: Alia carries the Tra'qaz. It is a short, transparent knife, that can cut through anything. Though it only will, if the person carrying it is devoid of emotions, and the only emotion he/she is carrying should be that of anger. Hate. Perfect weapon for her. But will it accompany her for long? She also carries several other weapons in her bags. A sword, couple of 60 to 100 bombs, lemons (they can sting your eyes!), a shield with spiked up sides, extra spikes (in case the ones on her helmet fall off. Though they can be dangerous alone as well, if you like stabbing someone with a short knife.), and guns (Limited edition. Extra bullets? No need! The bullets in this gun never get over! That's what the seller said anyways.)

Other: Since she is devoid of emotions, she wants to know what it is like to love. Thus she is always curious with the other gender. She would, say, make her fellow female dolls in awkward situations with male dolls, just to see. Then she would ask them, and they would yell at her for the awkwardness, then she will be lonely for some days.
She also, has no real friends. Others would think she is very friendly, but she just sees how much better you are than her, or what she can benefit from you. Usually the later, since she thinks of herself quite highly.

[Might be edited later on.]
If I were to have a super power, it would be to time-travel, so that I could turn back time, and erase your very existence.

187 Reviews

Reviews: 187
Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:54 am
View Likes
ChocoCookie says...

Oh my God! I can't believe I didn't miss this! :D My first and such-an-awesome SB! :mrgreen:

Name: Coral

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Coral is a fashionable and a very serious girl. A tall and only "Darkness" is her life. She wants to bring some light but is always dressed in either black, white, grey, neon or dark blue and dark or blood red. She has a small mouse called "Arian" and always keeps him on her hair. She has only him as a best-friend. Arian talks just like a normal human being. Her shoes eventually called "The WooCots" are made with wool and her father's blood on the skin when he died when, Coral was at a very young age. She has a snowflake wand made out from real snow and flakes. It gives out her most powerful magic. The cup on her left hand has her memory on it which is in the the form of a very strange liquid called "Wring Memo". She has frozen blood of her father on her hand. It makes her more close to her Dad.

History: Coral was bought by Tom's daughter. But she didn't like her very much because of her really dark clothes and Coral never liked changing her clothes. After a few days, Tom's daughter didn't want Coral anymore. Tom was very upset with the fact that her daughter didn't like Coral because, Tom loved the way she dressed. She was different from any other doll. So instead of throwing her away, Tom decided she would join the Toy Box 3. Later on, Tom found the perfect friend for Coral. Though he was just a mouse named "Arian", Coral liked him very much for Coral loved animals more than anything. They soon became best of best friends.

Personality: Coral has a kind heart and treats everybody like they are her best-friends. But none of them, really did like her except a small mouse, named "Arian". Arian became her best friend. Coral is also very stubborn and wants things she wants but not against everybody, only against her. In fact, she never gets hyper about anything. She laughs like she's excited but isn't. Coral is a very strange girl and it is best to leave her alone (that's what you will think), but she's always willing to make friends. She loves the nature and animals a lot and thinks that these two things are the best miracles in life. She never did have faith in her, but in other's she always did. Coral is very much into romance and is always looking for a prince-charming to come and take her away, but who would take away a tall, dark, scene girl? You might think, she's a very random girl but she is just herself. She doesn't act like anybody though, she never swears because she thinks swearing can hurt many dolls very easily.

Weapon: The Snowflake Wand: The wand is made out of nature. Fully nature. Not one thing is made out of leather. The wand has her most powerful magic which no one can defeat. She can overpower anyone with her Wand. She has the most beautiful wand than any doll. How did it become magical? Coral found the first snowflake that fell on Earth, and the first shell that contained the 4 elements - Fire, Water, Air and Earth gifted by the Greek God- Poseidon, The Sea God.

Wring Memo: You might be thinking that, the cup can get broken easily. No. Wrong again. The cup is protected by a powerful aura. The cup consists of her memories and her existence. If the cup is destroyed (which is never going to happen), her existence from the world will be erased.

Other: When she was born, she had blonde hair. But after the dark days came in, a witch secretly gifted her with red hair. It brings in good luck...That's why she is ready to face anything that's comes in her way.

Okay, guess I'm done here. Bye~ ^o^
Last edited by ChocoCookie on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.

New to YWS? We'll help you out! <3'

161 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:45 am
Sassafras says...

Okay, we'll start on the second, sorry I had a counting mistake.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:23 am
Calligraphy says...

Name: Lorcan Buckley

Appearance: He is short and muscular. He has a thick waist.
Spoiler! :

History: This is his first game. So, so far, he doesn't have much history.

Personality: He is a little rough around the edges. He doesn't like to think he cares about anyone else, and he doesn't, but he has this need inside of him to love and be loved. He never lets that part of him show. He thinks he can say anything to anyone without them taking offence. He hates losing gets angry when he does. He always has a little sarcastic comment to add to everything. Secretly he loves to read, he does it every time he is alone, but would die if someone found out.

Weapon: A Flamberge
Spoiler! :

Other: He loves charms, bracelets, pendents, tattoos, anything to remind him of certain things.

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:59 pm
Niebla says...

I'd love to join! I know it begins tomorrow, but I hope that it's still okay to join.

Name: Eleanor

Appearance: She has very light, wavy blonde hair and large, childlike green eyes. She always wears a certain black, gothic dress, and walks gracefully, like a dancer. There is always a sad, faraway look in her eyes.

Spoiler! :
eleanor.jpg
eleanor.jpg (76.81 KiB) Viewed 532 times

History: Eleanor was created as part of a collection of gothic toys many years ago. Her first owner was a little girl whose name she cannot recount. She was bought by the little girl’s aunt and for years, she was only played with in secret when the girl’s mother wasn’t around. Time after time, she watched the little girl being abused.

Tom Willows wasn’t the one to put the humanity chip in Eleanor. Eleanor cries if she talks about the time that she was thrown out by her first owner, and the time she was picked up by a young woman with a cold, sad face and black hair she always wore tied back. It was a winter’s morning, and she found Eleanor lying in the street, covered in frost. She took Eleanor to her house, where she dressed her in the black dress she always wears. It is believed that she was the one who put the humanity chip in Eleanor – but it isn’t certain. Eleanor refuses to talk about her past from this point on.

When Tom Willows found her left on the street in the local town centre, he took her home only to realise that she already had a humanity chip inside her – only it was broken. Despite his suspicions, he repaired it, and has since discovered that Eleanor is loyal to her team.

Personality: Since being found and, literally, revived by Tom Willows, Eleanor has grown quiet and sullen. She has a dreamy air to her, and has always been a bit of a mystery to all the other dolls. However, she is not unwilling to talk to others, and has moments of happiness. Yet there has always been something about her none of the others could quite put a finger on. She unnerves them, but perhaps that is just because she is so mysterious.

Weapon: A violin bow with a specially sharpened edge and made with thin strings of steel instead of horse hair.

Other: She plays the violin – a special doll’s size version. She also keeps a small locket with her at all times, but nobody is sure of what it contains.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:32 pm
fictionfanatic says...

can I reserve a male role? Will create profile later today
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:29 am
fictionfanatic says...

Actually - I don't think I have enough time for this on top of the others I'm apart of and, well, life. So sorry.
Live, Love, Laugh

I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin