z

Young Writers Society

Young Ninjas

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:13 pm
Dynamo says...

Naruto ran down the hall looking for the guy who had tossed him down the stairs. "Where the hell is that guy?!" He stopped in front of Ellexa and Momo. "Hey. Have you two seen a tall guy with sunglasses and a trench coat pass by here by any chance?"

Momo pointed down the hall. "Yeah, he went that way."

"Thanks!" He ran passed them and down the hall towards the cafetiria.

"That was that Naruto kid, wasn't it?" Ellexa asked.

"Yeah." Momo replied. "But it's kind of hard to believe he's so short at his age."

-----------------------

Naruto arrived at the cafetiria. He hid behind a garbage can and looked around the whole room. The cafetiria was vurtually empty because second period was about to start.

Naruto spotted the guy from before. He was eating a sandwich at one of the tables, alone.

"Alright, I'm going to make him pay for what he did back there." As Naruto thought up a plan for his revenge, a fly started buzzing around his face.(This is DQ's guy using his jutsu by the way) Naruto tried to shoo the fly away. "Get out of here, stupid bug." When the bug was gone, Naruto got ready to pounce. "Alright. Here I go!"

Something caught the back of his track suit before he jumped out from behind the trash can. Naruto looked behind him and saw Kakashi holding him back with one hand. He looked at Naruto with his usual blank stare. "You're going to cause me the most trouble this year, aren't you?"

Kakashi turned around and dragged Naruto out of the cafetiria and towards his next class. Naruto was kicking and screaming as he did this.

Kaion put down his food and pointed out his index finger. The fly that was pestering Naruto landed on his finger. Stupid kid.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:04 pm
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

(OOC: Bravo dynamo)

Getting up from the table kaion thought when will he ever learn? oh yea, never. Hope he gets expelled soon, kakashi better deal with his attitude problems. Walking out of the cafeteria leaving his half eaten sandwich on the table as a few flies swarmed around it. After walking out the door he noticed a stunned naruto being quietly berated by kakashi, finally! now he might actually be expelled. After he sent naruto off Kaion approached him "Kakashi sensei."

"wha? oh its you." he replied in his usual blank manner

"I'm not normally the one to ask questions, but why are we here? I mean, this is just a normal school; why enlist ninja here?" Kaion question kakashi quietly.

"well, it's a long story..."

"As you can see I have lots of time." Kaion said cutting him off as they silently walked out into the courtyard.

soon after Kaion walked back into school towards his next class, 'PE, I sure hope naruto's there; I think he would be happy to see me' he said silently, smiling as he shoving the large gym doors open. time to get this kid off my back, permanantly he thought sighing as naruto walked in the double doors. 'Perfect'.

OOC: ((just if you are going to post, Kaion isn't evil/a bully he is just annoyed, and he really wants to get rid of naruto, because he is lets say "cramping his style", and he doesn't like really arrogant people (aka naruto). ))
Last edited by Dargquon Ql'deleodna on Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:37 pm
Karma says...

Momo, after locating her schedule in her backpack was nearly late for her next class, PE.

Oh, dear. , She thought, This is going to be a lot of fun

((OOC: What are your plans for PE? I'm not sure what it would be like at a ninja school))
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:19 pm
Dynamo says...

(OOC: In case if you guys haven't figured it out yet, the reason why a bunch of ninja students were sent to a regular school instead of a ninja school is because it's part of their trainging. The most important skill they'll learn out of this is stealth and deception, which is basically the foundation of a ninja's skills in combat and such.)

Naruto saw Kaion as he entered the gymnasium. Their eyes met with frightful glares. It wasn't such a bad act for a shadow clone.

The real Naruto was hiding behind the bleachers on the other side of the gym. It's him again. Little does he know I swiped the class list off of the PE teacher. I already knew he was going to be here. Naruto laughed childishly under his breath. When he least expects it, my shadow clone will put a small firework on his back that's set to go off at the end of class. I can't wait to see how high he jumps when it goes off!

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:44 pm
_fallingstar_ says...

Name: Karina
Appearance: School-girl outfit (white blouse with collar, plaid skirt) with glasses
Jutsu: Water jutsu
Inheritance powers: Can turn her entire body into water
History: She discovered her powers when she was very young, and has been keeping them a secret from her 'normal' family her whole life.
Bio: She is very shy, since her greatest fear is to have someone outside of the ninja communtity discover her power. She is extremely smart, with straight A's.
My high school senior mascot is a dragon. Take that, monkey!

Blackle.com--saving energy one search at a time.

50 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:53 pm
_fallingstar_ says...

"What are you doing?"

"Gah!" Naruto jumped, turning around rapidly to see who was behind him.

A blond-haired girl with large, round glasses stared accussingly at him, her amrs crossed.

"I... well... you see..." Naruto said, trying to think of a way out of this situation.

I am so going to get expelled for this...

"You aren't supposed to use your powers to play pranks on other students," the girl continued, nodding her head towards his shadow clone.

"But I... wait..." Naruto scratched his head. "How do you know...?"

"You didn't see me in the classroom this morning?"

Naruto stared at her blankly.

The girl laughed. "Don't worry, I get that a lot. My name is Karina." She bowed.

Naruto quickly bowed back.

"So..." Karina continued, looking out at his shadow clone. "Are you going to face him yourself, or are you going to let your shadow clone do it for you?"

375 Reviews

Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:16 am

Wow is he stupid, well since he doesnt fully understand who he is dealing with he can't be fully prepared. what he didn't know was that my spy's were everywhere, I could see everything. He was huddling over behind the bleachers with some blonde girl, while his shadow clone came up behind me. What an idiot he thought. Feeling a hand put on his shoulders he grabbed it and pulled the person forwards, and lo and behold it was naruto's shadow clone. "Piss off" Kaion quickly retorted.

"Why don't you!", a typical response, just like naruto; i had to admire the perfection of the technique. It was almost impossible to tell it was a clone, Almost. Hearing the fiz of the firecracker kaion reached back as if to scratch his head and grabbed the firecracker.

"nah i'm just messing with you" i said smilling ruffling the shadow clones hair and placing the fire cracker in it as the clone stared at me in disbeleif.

"What happened to you?!?!?" he asked very puzzeled.

"nothing, i'm fine, just smiling about how much of an arrogant idiot you are." I said kaion's smile immediatly leaving his face as kakashi (asst PE teacher and other stuff) walked into the room and barked at us to start climbing as he indicated a score of ropes in the middle of the room. Kaion climbed to the top using only his arms.

"pff, show off" retorted the clone as he quickly scaled the rop stopping at the top and resting his head against the rope. Suddenly a firecracker went off and it severed the clone's rope, but pulling down some of the roof as well as tons of dust, allowing the real naruto to dismiss the clone and take its place. "owowowowowowwwww" he said faking it while grabbing his buttocks. WHAT IS WITH THIS GUY!!! naruto thought cursing Kaion under his breath.

50 Reviews

Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:54 am
_fallingstar_ says...

Karina shook her head, watching the display.

Some people can be such idiots, she thought.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:29 am
zelithon says...

Ellexa rushed to P.E. she cursed herself on not noticing she got the wrong schedule-Alexa's. She arrived in PE and gave the teacher the note.

Ellexa was disgruntled to see Kakashi...again. Even if he is the ninja teacher that's still pretty creepy she thought. Looking around she saw a game of dodge ball just starting. An evil grin appeared on her face "Muhahaha!" she laughed and jogged over.

"who's team am I on?"
The answer was simultaneous from both teams, "OURS!"
London, a boy and they team caption of one team said, "here! you guys have more people anyway, and we will give you another one of our best players, but we get Ellexa."
"Fine, I guess so but she can't do the jump for it. Give us... Max."
Ellexa bounced over to her team, "BRING IT!" she yelled good naturedly to the other team.
And so the game began.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

375 Reviews

Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:40 am

Ugh dodgeball, such a waste of tallent and time Kaion said dodging while dodging the flying rubber balls. "Kaion! what are you doing" yelled someone from the other team smiling as he motioned for everyone to throw kaion.

"playing dodgeball" dumbass, before they could speak again he was jumping and swerving around the speedy red balls, he caught one and fired it back only to nailthe kid, who taunted, him in the chest, knocking the breath out of him and sending him to his knees. Kaion suddenly slipped backwards catching himself at the last moment as 2 balls flew where he had been. jumping back up he caught a ball to the stomach, holding back the pain he had still held onto the ball, another out. Throwing it back it stung the face of a 9th grader ricocheing off his face into kakashi, who didn't even look up. Kaion slowly began to walk off the court as a ball flew in and bounced of his head hard. The ball went flying strait up, then back down into Kaions hand which soon after crushed the ball, then dropped it and walked away as the dodgeball war still raged on behind him.

50 Reviews

Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:18 pm
_fallingstar_ says...

Karina ran across the court, arms over her head, stupidly becoming the target for several speeding red balls thrown by the other team.

"This is insanity!" she declared once she got to the other side of the gym. "How can anyone like this game?!"

"But it's fun!" declared a girl not too far away from her. Karina recongized her from the ninja class that morning. Ellexa, she thought her name was.

"You think that getting severly bruised and damaging the mental helath of your fellow students is fun?" Karina asked incredulously.

Ellexa pretended to think about that for a moment.

"...Yeah," she said, and returned to the game.

103 Reviews

Tue Apr 18, 2006 4:46 pm
Dynamo says...

"Look out!" Someone shouted at Karina. A dodge ball was heading right for her. Naruto jumped from the side and caught the ball before it hit her. "Keep your head in the game!" he said before he threw the ball back at the other team. The ball bounced off the head of one of the kids from the other team and hit another kid, making them both out.

"Thanks." Karina said.

Naruto looked over his shoulder and smiled. "No problem." But, before he could turn back to the game, another dodge ball came and smacked him in the face. Naruto was now out.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:57 am
zelithon says...

Ellexa almost laughed out loud at the little dodge ball drama that happened right next to her. That stupid boy from that morning had sacrificed himself for the wimp who didn't like dodge ball. And to think she was in the ninja class that morning! Ellexa didn't hold that against her, she considered most people wimps.

With a maniac grin on her face she skillfully dodged a ball. She caught the next one and used it as a shield from other balls. Three came at her in quick succession she dodged one and reflected the other two, the second one she reflected she even managed to hit a kid on the opposite team. Running up to the boundary she nailed a kid everyone kept getting hit by. She grinned smugly as she retreated back out of immediate danger. I wouldn't give up times like this for all the world.

Katrina, who's names suddenly came back to Ellexa was still in along with six other people. For someone who thought dodge ball was stupid she was quite good. Ellexa who gave compliments as often as possible, because it's hard to dislike someone who thinks you are "awesome" and is also not clingy. "Your really good at this for someone who thinks it is insane!" Ellexa yelled with an insolent smile on her face, and dodging a ball.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:32 am
Karma says...

Momo grinned evilly and began pelting balls as hard as possible at Ellexa.

Her aim was good.

I'm glad Ellexa taught me how to throwm She thought, hitting three people in a row.
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

50 Reviews

Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:31 am
_fallingstar_ says...

"Aim has nothing to do with it!" Karina shouted back to Ellexa as she threw another ball. "It's all just simple geometery..."

Wait a second, Karina thought, suddenly remembering. What happened to Naruto and Kaion?

She looked around, but Naruto was nowhere in sight.

Oh great...

He knew that elbow.
— soundofmind