z

Young Writers Society

Young Ninjas

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:59 pm
Dream Deep says...

This is my last and final comment in this storybook. Cheer for joy. But you guys really missed the whole chill out part didn't you?

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:40 am
Karma says...

((OOC: I think it would be best if you were to slink away quietly now, eh? Just a suggestion))

Momo concentrated hard for a second, and then a jet-black sabre-toothed tiger stood in her place.

She grinned evilly at Karina.

"Open your water bottle and throw the water out, OK?"

"Sure," she said, bewildered, and complied.

The tiger looked at the water that was flying in the air and it turned to ice, she caught it in her mouth before it fell, and padded over to Karina.

"Cool, huh?"
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Apr 27, 2006 4:42 pm
Dynamo says...

The dragon and Naruto's clones were fighting an intense battle. Even though it was 50 on 1, Naruto was frustrated that he hadn't won yet.

The real Naruto leaped from the rafters to continue his attacks with his clones. The dragon-girl saw this and whipped her tail at him, sending Naruto to the floor with an unpleasant thump. As soon as Ellexa's tail hit Naruto, it broke his concentration, causing all his clones to disappear in a poof of white smoke.

Ellexa landed on the ground next to Naruto, obviously wanting to rub in the fact that he'd lost. "That was the most pathetic display of fighting skills I had ever seen." She said. "Next time you want to show off, make sure you know what you're doing."(I still don't know exactly how Ellexa would act in a situation like this, so I'm going to try this and see if it's ok with you.)

Naruto slowly began to move his body so he could get back to his feet. His face was looking toward the ground. "Damn you. Damn you and everyone else for treating me like a kid. I'm a ninja, not a kid." He whipped his head up to give Ellexa a frightening look. "And I'm not going to stand for it any more!"

His face had changed. There were red stripes across his cheeks. His eye color change to red and his pupils were elongated like a fox's. The nine tail fox demon's powers have been released by Naruto's rage, and were his to control.

He got to his feet and lunged at Ellexa, aiming to punch her in the face. Still in her dragon form, she knew he couldn't hurt her that easily... or so she thought.

Naruto punched her square in the face. The force of his attack was unbelievably strong. It knocked the dragon-girl off her feet. She fell backwards to the floor with a big crash.

122 Reviews

Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:09 am
Karma says...

((Ouch))

Momo and Karina looked around for Kakashi,

"Where'd he go? He was here a second ago!"

"I know! And now Naruto's going beserk!"

"I have an idea, but it'll involve your powers!"

Karina looked ready to do anything, "Okay!"
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:43 am
zelithon says...

OOC Ellexa is actually younger than Naruto so her treating him like a kid is...weird. Also you were pretty close with how Ellexa would act, she would rub it in his face but she would also do it semijokingly and would definatly brag. :P

Ellexa was, quite frankly pissed. Naruto had lost fair and square once you lose you don't fight. No honor at all. And supriseingly that punch had hurt. Ellexa fdecided she was going to be the bigger person HA bigger person i already literaly am the freaky looking fox naruto was aproaching slowly as if he already knew he had won.

Ellexa took advanage of this and switched from her huge form (but not with out releaseing a large spew of lava and fire, of coarse) to the size of a flea.

Naruto who did not know she could also shrink looked around confused. Ellexa zoomed up to the roof and then dived dow strait for Momo, the saber tooth. Being the size of a flea Elllexa landed unoticed in Momo's thick fur. All the same she was careful not to do anything to touch Momo's actual skin. Although she couldn't see him she predicted Naruto would be looking around for her. Even if he did find her he would have to fight Momo.

Besides Ellexa liked to fight even if he did find her but disliked cheaters. Naruto she concidered a weak stupid, showoffy cheater.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:12 am
_fallingstar_ says...

But of cource, Ellexa couldn't wait for long. She flew out at Naruto again as soon as his back was turned, doing a quick shapeshift back into dragon form.

However, Naruto was faster.

Karina watched in stunned horror as Naruto hit Ellexa again, sending her flying into a wall.

"Naruto!" she yelled at him. "Stop it!"

Ellexa got up again, still in her dragon form, and took flight, shooting fireballs at Naruto. With almost unhuman speed, he dodged every single one and leapt up to strike another blow. However, he waited a milisecond too long to strike the blow and Ellexa cut him across his arm with razor-sharp claws. Naruto fell, blood streaming from his wound.

"I said, stop it!"

"Karina, we have to use our powers! Now!" Momo prompted, quickly changing into a saber-toothed tiger again and running off into the fray.

"But--"

Naruto had already gotten up, his red eyes blazing brighter than before as his injured arm hung uselessly at his side. He flung Momo aside as she charged at him, snarling. A fierce war cry erupted from his lips as he charged at Ellexa again, this time catching her claws with his bare hands, their faces inches apart.

A second later, they had sprung apart, now charging at each other with breakneck speed--

"STOP IT!"

Two identical gysers erupted from Karina's hands, pinning Ellexa and Naruto to opposite walls. Momo quickly shifted back to her human form and turned to see what was going on.

"What the--"

Karina was suspened in a buble of crystal clear water, her long blond hair moving in the water like albino snakes, her eyes glowing a bright blue. The gysers were spewing from where Karina's flat palms touched the surface of bubble, keeping Naruto and Ellexa away from each other.

"No more fighting," Karina said in an echoing voice.

Underneath the stream of the water, Ellexa and Naruto reverted back to their human forms, but stared in shock at Karina.

Karina lowered her hands and the gysers tickled away, the bubble that she was suspened in slowly coming back down to the ground. It dissapated around her with a loud splash, leaving Karina, soaking wet and shivering, in a puddle of water.

"No... more..." she whispered.

She was unconcious before she hit the ground.
My high school senior mascot is a dragon. Take that, monkey!

Blackle.com--saving energy one search at a time.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:16 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

(ooc: i don't think that would make naruto angry enough, I mean it really isn't that far enough, so try to limit it to very very very very rare situations (involving life and death, suspected death of freind, etc.)

Hmpf, that's interesting; karina seems to have more power than she thought, but she used too much of her chakara. It instantly drained her, she should really limit it. If she uses all of her chakara, it is an extrememly high chance she could die. And naruto, well there's a different side of him, No matter he will learn. And all these show offs, I'm going to go somewhere wehre i can figure things out Kaion thought as he walked pas the dragon and jumped from pole to pole extremely fast until he reached the rafters which were so high they couldn't be seen with the naked eye; it was like he was invisible. Soon after he was situated a few flies started buzzing around watching the other ninja's as they sparred, observing their every move. lets see how things turn out now with these show offs out of action, and the tournament should be fun.

Every month a tournemant was held in the dojo, the ninja's were paired off and the they fought. The rules to these battles were strict and simple. No forbidden Jutsu and you Can't kill anyone; the supervising ninja (adults) were able to step in and stop the battle for any reason at all. At the end of the month the two finalists fought. The ninja are paired by a set of challenges, one challenges the other. And ones not challeneged are randomly paired with other ninja. Today was just a training day, to test each other's skill, the other days would be mainly for the tournemant.

103 Reviews

Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:32 pm
Dynamo says...

(OOC: I'm just trying to make things more interesting. Just because I didn't make the Naruto in the anime/manga doesn't mean that I didn't make him in this storybook, if you catch my drift.)

It took Naruto a few moments to get his mind straight again. He could remember much of the things that happened in the past minute or so.

He suddenly saw Karina lying on the floor, unconcious. He ran over to her and kneeled down beside her. "Hey, are you ok?" He said as he tried to wake her up.

"Ugh..." Karina slowly opened her eyes. As soon as she saw Naruto her eyes opened all the way and she pushed him away. "Keep away from me!" She shouted.

Naruto was shocked by this reaction. What did I do to make her act like this? he wondered.

The door of the dojo opened and Kakashi walked in, carrying a can of pop he bought from the cafetiria. He looked around the room with his usual blank expression. Lava was eating through the floor at one side of the room, the floors were completely soaked on the other side of the room, and a few of the wooden pillars the held up the roof were cracked and dented.

"Well... what happened here?" He asked in a calm voice.

122 Reviews

Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:33 am
Karma says...

Momo was the first to say anything after the long and awkward silence that ensed from Kakashi's comment.

"Things got a little... Out of control."

"I can see that. Well, do you have anything to say for yourselves?"

They hung their heads.

"I didn't think so. You will all, starting now, rebuild this dojo, using no powers whatsoever and your own money to buy the supplies."

"But none of us have a job" They chorused.

"It's time you got one." He said, before setting down the soda and walking out of the room.

"Now what are we gonna do?"
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

50 Reviews

Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:34 pm
_fallingstar_ says...

Later that day...

"Everyone take a paper," Karina said, passing them out to each ninja student. She made sure to avoid eye contact with Naruto.

"Okay... Eveyone's going to look through the want ads, and as soon as someone finds a job that pays high and we can all do together, let the rest of us know."

They simultaneously began shuffling through the papers, not bothering to argue. Karina looked around the room quickly and noticed that Kaion wasn't there. In fact, she didn't remember seeing him when Kakashi had showed up in the dojo either. Where had he gone off to?

She dismissed the thought for the time being and turned back to the paper.

103 Reviews

Wed May 03, 2006 8:08 pm
Dynamo says...

"This sucks." Naruto muttered to himself. "I don't want to be spending my free time working." Naruto looked around the room. Most of the other students were glaring at him. Why are they looking at me like that? he thought. It's not like it's my fault we have to do this. Naruto obviously didn't remember what had happened when he went beserk.

Naruto continued to look through the want ads. "Hmm?" His attention was caught by a certain ad. He stood up and waved his paper around to get everyone's attention. "Hey, everyone! I found the perfect job!" He opened the paper back up and pointed at the ad so everyone could see. "We can walk dogs! Says here that we get paid $50 per dog and we get paid by the hour!"

50 Reviews

Thu May 04, 2006 11:35 pm
_fallingstar_ says...

"Dog walking? For fifty dollars an hour?" Karina asked, just to clarify.

"Sweet!" declared Momo.

122 Reviews

Fri May 05, 2006 12:26 am
Karma says...

Ellexa frowned. Great! Now everyone's gonna find out how I'm scared of dogs and think I'm stupid,

"Hey!" Naruto saud, "Are you OK, Ellexa?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine" was his reply, though it was somewhat distrzacted.

Momo quickl came to Ellexa's aid, "Here's another job! Camp counsellors! How's that?"
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri May 05, 2006 12:54 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

Well this is lame, and it sucks for them, because I refuse to spend any of my time with these annoying, arrogant, little kids; Especially to rebuild this dojo which they stupidly wrecked. something tells me they are going to be a real pain this year, thank god I am out of here in one more year. If i am lucky they will send me on some good missions; the worst thing they could do besides making me stay another year, would be to have me work here. God that would be a nightmare---Kaion thought, but immediatly looked over to see kakashi casually sitting on the top of the rafters next to him, trying not to show any suprise kaion just looked back down, paying him no attention.

"What are you doing up here?" kakashi asked casually while reading his book.

"Observing"

"eh, that so, well these rookies are gonna be a hand full, especially naruto, quite the arrogant one" kakashi said smilling slightly.

"So it would seem."

"anyway, you gonna help them rebuild the dojo?" kakashi said putting down his book.

"No." kaion replied sternly

"ok." kakashi replied dissapearing into the fog of the rafters.

"huh, that was random, but that's kakashi for you." kaion said while he leaned back to rest.

(kaion is still up in the rafters, invisible to the naked eye...)

103 Reviews

Fri May 05, 2006 1:24 am
Dynamo says...

Skip scene to next morning at 5:26.

"AGH!!! SLOW DOWN, DAMMIT!! NO, DON'T PEE ON THAT!! OUCH!!! MY LEG IS NOT A CHEW TOY!!"

Naruto was stuck with walking three dogs that were more than half his size. Whenever something would drive by the dogs would chase it, dragging Naruto along behind them.

The dogs finally calmed down when they reached the park. Naruto quickly tied them to a tree so he could take a break. His clothes were all covered in grass stains and dirt. He reach behind his head and pulled a branch out from the back of his shirt.

"This is hard work! I thought dogs were supposed to be man's best friend. To me it seems like they're some sort of devil spawn. I'm not sure I can survive another minute with these hell honds!" Naruto suddenly pirked up and smiled mischeviously. He had a plan. "I may not be able to handle these dogs on my own. But, three more of me would make the job easier!"

Naruto didn't have to worry about witnesses. In this part of the day, no one is even awake yet. Naruto made his hand symbol. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" The Naruto clones appeared in a poof of white smoke.

Naruto pointed to the first clone. "Ok. You're going to take the slobbering one," he pointed to the second clone, "you're going to take the smelly one," he pointed to the third clone, "you're going to take the one covered in fleas," he pointed to himself, "and I'm going home to watch cartoons until school starts. Bring the dogs back to their owners at 7:00 sharp, and don't let anyone see you in one place at the same time."

The clones nodded, took the dogs and went their seprate ways. Naruto turned around and headed home. He rested his arms behind his head. Heh-heh, I'm a genius! Easiest $300 I ever made! he thought.

This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill