z

Young Writers Society

3002 (Started) (Spots Open)

297 Reviews

Reviews: 297
Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:02 pm
Justagirl says...

(OOC: OK Apple, Sar-Sar, and latino, this is the last post that was made in our area... I'll work off it, 'kay?)
latinoburn wrote:Neo

I could a few little eyes peering out every now and then. I also couldn't help but notice how Gabe got more and more anxious. We had no idea what they were capable of, and I don't think Gabe wanted to talk about it either. I turned to Noah and Faye.

"We need a plan."

Faye

"Well, maybe we should return in the day.." I said nervously as I looked into the shadows where Gabriel and Neo could apparently see the whites of peoples eyes. "It might be safer with light and a bigger group."

"I like Faye's idea." Said Noah and I blushed a little that he was agreeing with me. "Let's leave now."

We walked quickly back to the car and got in, Gabriel and Neo seeming a little more relaxed once we'd started driving away.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

~ Yeah I'm letting go of what I had, yeah I'm living now and living loud ~

Reviews: 0
Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:13 pm
latinoburn says...

Neo

"Let's leave now."

I couldn't blame them. Night is usually where all the real deals come out, as if I'm not one of them. As long as Gabe was OK, there wasn't a need for those medications and no one was hungry. Plus I was kind've eager to meet the rest of these Fangs in the group. We were around the corner of the subdivision when I had this feeling. It was familiar, but I couldn't exactly pick it out. Suddenly it hit me. It was the same restraining feeling I've had in my arm today, except its in my ribs now. What. The. Hell. Something caught my eye, flying across the left side of my car, was a bullet. I knew it. I narrowed my eyes, and Gabe looked at me questioningly.

"Don't let your gaurd down, it may not be the Sayers, but someone is after us."

I officially hate cars.
Dear those reading.

AM I MAKING YOU YELL IN YOUR HEAD?!?!?!?!

Sincerely, Caps Locks.

Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:31 pm
emwolf1998 says...

Kora

It was almost awkward, just sitting there waiting. Waiting to see if i would just had made many enemies, or if i had just met a new group of...friends. I am not a patient person, and so this is agonizing to just sit. There was nothing to say. Nothing to say or nothing to do. Just waiting for a person, ONE person to show up at this... headquarters type thing.
~Wolf~

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:26 pm
Sierra says...

Noah

"Don't let your gaurd down, it may not be the Sayers, but someone is after us." Neo said. Instinctively, I glanced behind me, the back of my neck prickling like I could feel unseen eyes on my back. Breath. I told myself. Breath, dude, you are so paranoid.

(OOC: hey, people in my scene, sorry it took so long for me to reply. I thought I had this alerted, but apparently not. I kind of want us to get attacked here, to make it interesting, but I wanted to run it past you guys first. All in favor?)
What a shame,
We used to be such fragile broken things.

297 Reviews

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:37 pm
Justagirl says...

Faye

"Don't let your guard down, it may not be the Sayers, but someone is after us." Said Neo just as I saw a glint of something flash towards me.

In the few milliseconds between seeing glinting thing (I knew it was a bullet) and then it hitting my chest I realized many things. I was going to die, was one of them, the other was, what did I want my face to look like when I died? I relaxed my body and face and waited to die.

Then, the bullet hit me. I died instantly and didn't even feel any pain.

I smiled, now, I must be in heaven. Opening my eyes I saw. Noah?

"Faye! Faye! Are you alright?" He was yelling as Neo's truck swerved fast around a corner.

"But... But, aren't I dead?"

"No! But you should be... That bullet hit you in the chest."

I reached my hand up to my chest. No wetness, no hole in my flesh, just a hole in my t-shirt.

"What happened?" I asked as Neo took another crazy turn.

"You were hit by a bullet. We'll check you out once we get back to camp, but right now we need to fight off whoever is following us!"

I sat straight up in my seat and turned around. There were two cars following us - a dark blue sedan and a black SUV.

"Neo doesn't know where the camp is, so as long as we get rid of these people, then go back we'll be ok." Noah said quickly as he grabbed a couple of knives that Neo had in the backseat and threw them with scary accuracy at the wind shield of the sedan. It, being an older car, broke easily but the knives didn't go through all the way. Gabriel whipped out a small revolver and let two rounds off at sedan, breaking the windshield fully and making the driver swerve off the road - probably shot in the head or chest.
"Just remember there's a difference between stalking people on the internet, and going to their house and cutting their skin off." - Jenna Marbles

61 Reviews

Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:25 pm
Sierra says...

Noah

One car down, one to go.

"Turn left!" I called to Neo over the sound of the bullets. I had to lead them away from the camp. Instinctively, I looked over at Faye. She still looked too pale, but better then she had a few minutes ago. What if they'd killed her?
What a shame,

297 Reviews

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:07 pm
Justagirl says...

Faye

"I think I'm ok." I said as Noah looked at me.

I didn't think I was losing any blood at least, I was just really shocked and afraid at what was happening to me. Why did that bullet leave no mark but a hole in my shirt?

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:32 pm
latinoburn says...

Neo

'Come on, come on, come on!' I continued to think as I swerved and turned and twisted. I was no coward, but as long as I had this feeling in my ribs, I couldn't spew some blood on these guys. How the hell are these guys able to drive cars like I was? No one can do what I could do, its my one of a kind power that allowed me to control what hurts the most, and heal minor cuts in a few minutes! I was freakin' out. I'm finding myself running away from a couple of strangers who are probably just as capable as me and maybe more experienced, of all people I've ran into well I traveled through this barren country, I've never met another person that could manipulate like I could. Unless, the feeling in my ribs suddenly vanished, and were replaced with astonishment.

'Could that..be Hailey?'

I had no choice, as long as I'm not restrained, I had to find out. I drifted and parked the car. With mixed feelings, I jumped out the car, manipulated a car hood towards me and chipped it in front of me, as if were a shield. Whether those three would fight with me, or I'd die right here, I had to find out, who it was. Hell, this was gonna be a hell of night.

"Come out! And maybe you'll survive."
Dear those reading.

Sincerely, Caps Locks.

61 Reviews

Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 pm
Sierra says...

Noah

"Hey!" I yelled as Neo parked the car. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I jumped out after him, stumbling on the uneven ground. A car hood moved in front of us, a sort of block against attack.

"Come out! And maybe you'll survive." Neo said.

"What are you doing? They'll kill us." I said.
What a shame,

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:01 pm
latinoburn says...

Neo

"They'll kill us."

"Well you haven't seen me fight yet have you?" I asked.
The car stopped, but no one came out. I tried to peer to see who was in the car, but instead I saw eyes. Glistening silver eyes...they were mine. But wait, my eyes are you usually dark brown. What in the bloody hell was happening to me. I was completely distraught, I lost all my control, I was completely freaked out now; and its when I lose control of my composure that my powers are most unstable.

"Noah-" I stopped at the sound of something. I just crushed something out there by only moving chin. Shit.

"Noah, do not argue when I say this, remove anything on you that is metal or glass, and get Gabe and Faye out of the car."

I wasn't in control, but I was still gonna fight. I just had to see, who this guy was, and what they had to do with me.
Dear those reading.

Sincerely, Caps Locks.

61 Reviews

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 pm
Sierra says...

Noah

Something in his voice made me believe him. I nodded, pulling a knife out of my belt and dropping it in the ground.

"Faye!" I ran over to the car and yanked open the door. "Faye, Gabriel, get out of the car." I held my hand out to her. "Please."
What a shame,

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:04 pm
Apple says...

Sorry guys about the late post, my computer is acting up like a mad woman. I hope I am doing this right. From what I've read so far, someone is chasing after the four but it isn't the Sayers, correct? I sure do hope so. I'm sorry if it is bad but I my homework is calling and I can't spent much time proscinating (how ever you spell it).

Gabriel Gabe/Gabby Patterson:

The moon's light made a halo around Noah's head though all I could see was the blood lapping at the white linen of Faye's shirt. She had just been shot in the middle of the chest and she wasn't dead. I could feel the blood pumping through my ears, the slow rumble of the engine Neo had forgotten to kill after he'd jumped out of the car and Noah's frantic voice echoing through the small tin box I was paralyzed in. It's surprising how much fear can heighten your senses. I had laughed when Mum had told me that though now I could only agree with her.

"Let's go!" Noah shouted, grabbing at Faye's wrist and practically throwing her out onto the street. Noah hadn't meant to be so harsh about it though you couldn't blame the guy, people with guns were after us and Neo was going to fight them one on probably a gazillion. I wouldn't have been able to keep my cool either.

Noah turned his hard gaze on me, "Gabe, let's move!"

I wanted to. With all my strength I wanted to move my legs, wriggle out of the car and break into a run that would put as much distance between me and the enemy although no matter how much my brain, nerves and what ever screeched at the muscles in my legs, they wouldn't respond. I looked up at Noah, feeling my throat turn dry. No, not now. I wasn't going to cry, not now! What would I prove to these guys if I started to cry everytime trouble showed its ugly face!

"Are you deaf? Do you want to be killed? Get out of the car, you moron!" Noah bellowed, Faye standing up beside him, using the car to keep herself stable. Then I heard it. It was louder then any other noise I had ever come in contact with. More louder them my Dad's work buddies! It was like a semi-trailer truck slamming into builing and knocking down the whole city like dominos.

Faye screamed loudly, falling back to the ground in shock, planting her hands over her ears. Noah shouted out a curse and lunged into the car, grabbing at my leg and tugging me forcefully out. This time my legs did react. I smacked my foot into Noah's chest by accident, fear getting the upperhand in this one. The older boy stumbled backwards though no pain dwindled in his eyes.

I jumped out of the car and landed on the ground like a cat, turning my head to see what was happening. My breath caught in my throat as my eyes locked on the deliverer of the ear peircing sound. It was Neo. His arms were outstretched around him, the ground trembling at his feet as sweat dropped from every pore in his body, his face screwed up into a menacing scowl.

"We have to get out of here!" Noah rounded on us, scratching at his hair frustratedly.

For once, I was going to agree with him. Although, before I could step forward, something began squirm in my legs. I looked down to see the one pocket I hadn't managed to destroy moving as if a phantom was shaking it greedily. What the hell? My fingers crept down to my thigh, sweat breaking on my forehead. This wasn't going turn into Paranormal One or two, was it? That movie was so old although with all the bad effects it still gave me the creeps.

Faye stared wide eyed at my pocket. Moving her hands away from her chest, she pointed a long finger at my pants. "You have metal on you, don't you?" Faye said.

"What?" I snapped looking up at her.

"What ever is in your pocket, get rid of it!" Noah roared but he was to late. It happened in a flashing second, not in slow motion like in the movies. Neo's head snapped back into the sky as the shouts from who had been chasing us grew into hyena-like screeches. He screamed into the sky, balling his hands into fists. At that moment, I felt my feet leave the ground.

Spoiler! :
To explain my post a little more Gabriel still has his gun fastened in his pocket and since Neo has magnetic manipulation the strength of its hold was enough to send Gabe flying back to Neo with his gun the source.
I spy!

61 Reviews

Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:17 pm
Sierra says...

(Noah apologizes for being mean to Gabriel in Apple's post. He's under a lot fo stress right now :) )

Noah

"Gabe!" I yelled. I reached for him, but his was already gone. Should I leave him and get Faye out of here, or try to help? A screeching sound seemed to rent the air in two as the car ground forward, pulled somehow, by some power, toward Neo. It could kill them both.

"Stay here." I said to Faye, letting go of her hand.

And I ran after them.
What a shame,

Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:56 pm
latinoburn says...

Neo

I was completely exhausted. I had more strength then I ever imagined. The city was in havoc, like the war, but only worse. What a world we live in. Glass shattered in front of me, and each falling piece of glass had a reflection of my eyes. They were brown. I immediately calmed down, -and within moments I had my composure again. It didn't take long to realize what I had just done. Brings back memories.

Havoc everywhere; building were falling, glass shattering, rubble...well turning into more rubble. I smirked, I had stamina alright, and I knew just what to do. I clapped my hands, and the same exact shield I made that day flew right on top of Fave, Noah, Gabe and I. We were safe for now.

I bent down towards Gabe. He was still breathing, the bullet flew alright, but all the friction among my manipulation certainly slowed down the impact at an incredible manner. Almost like when hunters shoot animal with a dart, to put them to sleep. I oozed the bullet from his legs, but I watched as his blood slowly came out of his leg. What kind of blood is this? Is this kid one of us? Noah had reached Gabe and I. I figured he was still walking but he was kneeling beside me. I looked towards Faye, but she wasn't walking either. Gabe awoke quickly to the sound of a car hitting my shield. I signaled for Noah and him to stay quiet. Someone else was here.

I slowly got up, and took out my good knife as the picker patter of foot steps grew closer. But when I heard the next sound. I couldn't move.

A set a silver shot colored eyes set me in hyperdrive.
"Daddy, its me."
Dear those reading.

Sincerely, Caps Locks.

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:47 pm
BrooklynWriter says...

Ash

Kora seemed a bit antsy as we waited for the rest of the group to return from wherever they were. It was a very awkward time. I wasn't sure if we'd have to kick Kora to the curb, and if we did, what then? Would she come back to spite us? It's possible. The last thing we need is another enemy to look out for. It sucked enough having the enemies we have now, and having to look over your shoulder wherever you go. Part of me wanted Kora to stay not because she could be a worrisome enemy, but also because she could be a helpful ally. It might be nice to have someone elst to hang around, whose mutation wouldn't make me feel as useless and small as the others did, with there mutation caused superpowers, while I just had a pair of useless bags of feathers hanging off my back.

“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson