z

Young Writers Society

Potty Breaks First, Saving the World Later

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 pm
RoseGryffindor says...

So, if you've read my "story" where I tell about me and my friends' wierd conversation about whether characters have to go to the bathroom or not then I guess you're all caught up. So yeah, people want me (I don't know why) to write it, but as this is just for fun and I never truly intended to write it and I don't think I'd be good at adding in all the mundane things humans do and would be able to make them interesting, I'm doing this.
Background info on the "story", Young Arias is around 15 or 16 with a "going problem". Boy, brown hair, kinda longish I guess. Then something happens of course and he has to go off saving the world. Sorry there's not too much on it but have fun!

Ahhh... Arias was finally glad to relieve himself of that pop he just drank an hour ago. He'd had to take a test in chemistry and in the middle of it he'd felt the urge from the pop he'd drank in lunch. It wasn't his fault he'd totally forgotten about the test! If he'd known that he never would've drank it in the first place.
The chemistry teacher Ms. Patty was a haggard, old lady with a frizzy mop of white hair that adorned her head. She had the strictest rules, all in the name of preventing cheating in her class. Her beady black eyes were always watching, just in case someone decided to cheat. During tests she restricted anyone from going to the bathroom or outside of class for anything because she believed you could cheat somehow. Like, going to the bathroom and "discovering" the notes in your pocket to study off of. Whatever the reason was, you could not leave.
It's worse for Arias of course beacuse it so happens he has a going problem. And today, it turns out he'd forgotten to take his meds that help his problem. The teachers of course had been informed of his "little problem" and were pretty good about letting him leave to go to the bathroom, but not Ms. Patty.
May all your bacon BURN! ~Calcifer "Howl's Moving Castle"

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:31 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Just so you know, if this is something you wish for people to add onto, you would put it in a double huddle. Just wanted to let you know
Live, Love, Laugh

The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill