no
50%

Total votes : 2

Random avatar

Reviews: 44
Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:05 pm
View Likes
Dynasty cow says...

have you seen hidalgo? its pretty much an exact copy of your plot, im not saying you copied it but im just curious plus my cat ran and jumped out of the window in the living room, stupid cat.
can a cow be cooked in a woc if a woc can be cooked in a cow?

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:23 pm
Araidne says...

Yes, I have seen Hildalgo. I loved it! :P I love horses!. And I did base the zeatin horse race on the ocean of fire horse race. Hope you catch your cat!
Out flew the web, and floated wide,
The mirror cracked from side to side.
'The curse has come upon me' cried
The Lady of Shalott

53 Reviews

Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:19 pm
Araidne says...

Sadiyah -
Jael won the scrimage. Father walked up to me as she and Tinga rode off. " Well now you've had your race, we can get back to training." he said, almost dissprovingly. I didn't understand. I knew that Jael lived alone, and that some of the village looked down on her for that, but it wasn't her fault she was an orphan. But on a happier note, she had shown that she was an incredible horsewoman,and would be a good contender in the race.
The Lady of Shalott

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:48 am
Myth says...

Jael

I rode Tinga on and on. The sun was high in the sky and I took off my veil after checking no one was around.

I climbed off Tinga and wiped the sweat from my forehead. Sometimes I am glad to be free from my family, I have no seen my brothers for two years, since my parents death. They always wanted me to work as a slave for them, that was why I ran away.

"Come on, Tinga." I said and lead her back to the stream where we both drank our fill. I tied back my veil and made the journey back to camp.

Sadiya was still with her father and I went inside my tent for shade.

53 Reviews

Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:36 pm
Araidne says...

Sadiyah-
Father and I walked back to our tent. " Sadiyah," he said," Your mother and I have something to give you. And I have something to tell you. Tomorrow the racers will leave for the capital, where the race will start. I want you to stay near Jael, for safeties sake. Your mother and I will follow in a few days." I nodded. " Come," he said," let your mother and I help you pack."
The Lady of Shalott

53 Reviews

Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:34 pm
Araidne says...

Sadiyah-
As soon as I entered the tent, I knew father had not brought me here to pack. Mother had taken care of that.Father walked over to the chest were family heirlooms lay hidden. He opened to chest,and pulled out a sword.Cradling it gently, he presented it to me. " This sword belonged to the last member of our family to compete in this race,your great-grandmother Adalia.She used this sword and conquered many foes. May you do the same." I looked at the sword. It had a cross hilt, and embedded at the top of the pommel was a turquoise stone oval. The sheath was plain, but of good quality metal. Next mother came forward. In her hands she held a necklace with a pendant that was a strange jewel, with its deep blue and emerald colors swirling together like a cyclone. " You were born when the winds held sway over the stars," she said as she placed the necklace around my neck,"Now you guard their power. Use it only when a sword can not save you." At once, I felt a sensation like a hundred winds entering my body. As soon as it happened, it stopped. The gifts presented, My parents announced that it was time for bed. As I walked to my pallet,I laid the sword beside me. I was asleep as soon as my head touched my pillow.
The Lady of Shalott

820 Reviews

Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:43 pm
Myth says...

Jael

Next morning I woke early. Today was the day the racers would make for the city, I could hear the other racers taking down their tents. Tinga snorted.

Sadiyah called for me. "Good morning." I said parting the tent flap.

"Father said I should stick with you, you don't mind do you?"

"Mind?" I laughed. "Of course not, I'll be glad of the company."

At her neck I saw a strange pendant, a cold aura around it made me uneasy.

"Do you like it?" Sadiyah asked. "My Mother gave it to me."

"It's... quite... pretty. Very pretty." I lied.

(OOC: Is magic involved in the RP or is it not allowed? And can we take up other characters as no one else is taking part?)
.: ₪ :.

'...'

53 Reviews

Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:59 pm
Araidne says...

Yes to magic, yes to having more than one character.
The Lady of Shalott

53 Reviews

Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:01 pm
Araidne says...

I'll take Lodi, Zahira,and Fazim. I'll post their bio later
The Lady of Shalott

53 Reviews

Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:20 pm
Araidne says...

Lodi's Bio
Male ,Age:17
Eyes: Black
Hair: Muddy Brown, short
Face: Heart-shaped and pudgy
Strenghts: kind,good swordsman,funny,good horseman, has power over lighting and storms
Weaknesses: does not know when to back off, makes rude jokes, big mouth
Horse: a palomino gelding named Cobra

Fazim's Bio
Male , Age:19
Eyes: Dark Blue
Hair:Black, pulled back in a ponytail
Face:Narrow, chisled, has a lond scar from his temple to his chin
Strenghts: good fighter, can use sword, bow, or fists, excellent observer, has power over fire
Weaknesses: can be to serious,has a deep dark secret about his past,has a bad temper,hates riding
Horse: Blue Roan gelding named Arrow

Zahira' Bio
Female,Age:17
Eyes: One is a gold-green, the other brown
Hair: Bown-Black
Face: Oval shaped
Stenghts: smart, good swordswoman, good friend once you get to know her, has power over earth
Weaknesses: can be a know it all, can come out as hauty,people think she is cursed because of her eyes
Horse: a paint mare named Raushini
Last edited by Araidne on Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lady of Shalott

820 Reviews

Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:38 pm
Myth says...

Name: Malakin
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Skin: Brown
Strengths: Has a power over the element Air, friendly and is particularly good with a sword. He is a freind of Jael's.
Weakness: He is quite weak over the element Earth.
Horse: A blue roan named Sapha
.: ₪ :.

'...'

53 Reviews

Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:33 pm
Araidne says...

Lodi-
I was amazed . The capital was HUGE! I slowed Cobra to a trot. I had been training hime for two years. I knew he would win. I found a quite place to pitch my tent. After that was done, I gave Cobra a good grooming. I wish my father could see me now. He had died last autmn, and I missed him. After I finished his grooming, I noticed two girls leading their horses towards me. "Excuse me,"said a girl with hip-lenght hair,"this is where we set our tents?" Her companion tightened her grip on her mares reins. I noticed a sword with a turquoise stone on the pommel. " Yes". I said." Thanks uhhh??" she asked." Lodi''. I answered. "Thank you Jinor Lodi," her companion said quietly," I am Sadiyah, and this is Jael." Sadiyah's tone was cold. The pendant she wore seemed to give off a strange glow. "Please to meet you, Jinoras." And the girls walked away.

Jinor:Mr.
Jinora:Miss
The Lady of Shalott

53 Reviews

Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:12 pm
Araidne says...

Sadiyah-
That boy was a little to forward in my opinion. "He was a little odd, don't you think Jael?"I asked." What?" she asked, startled."The boy.Jinor what's his name. Lodi." Comprehension suddenly dawned on her."Oh him. I'm sorry Sadi. I just keep thinking that I have seen him before." Now it was my turn to be confused. " What are you talking about? He lives with a different band." "Your right." she said. And we finished pitching our tents.
The Lady of Shalott

53 Reviews

Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:02 pm
Araidne says...

Zahira

I slowed Raushini to a walk as we neared the racers campsite. I saw two girls lounging by their tents. " Excuse me," I said,"Would you mind if I pitched my tent nearby?" The girls looked up at me. " Not at all." said one of the girls,her eyes meeting mine. I brced myself. I knew what would be coming. And it did. "Sweet Horse Star!" she exclaimed, her eyes widening at the sight of my eyes. I have unusaul eyes. One is brown, and the other is greenish-gold. My villadge drove me out because they thought I was cursed." " I know,"I said,"You think I am cursed. I will go find somewhere else to camp." I turned Raushini away. "No Jinora, wait!" I paused as she ran up to me." you don't have to go elsewhere to camp. please join us. I am Sadiyah, but you can call me Sadi. This is Jael." I was stunned. They actually wanted me to camp with them? " Please to meet you, Sadi, Jael. My name is Zahira."

Reviews: 4
Wed May 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Shadow says...

You could've left one charactor in case anyone decided to join. Can i make a new charactor?
If love at first sight is tacky
Is love at second true?
Do I need a third, a fourth, a fifth
To Fall in Love with you?
-Voyager, TBC

"Please put me in the quote generator whenever you like."
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi