Bulletproof Hearts ~ (Full|Started)

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:30 am
BrooklynWriter says...

Name: Michelle (Max) Sams

Appearance:(Picture/Written) 5'6'', black hair, green eyes, slim figure
Spoiler! :

Personality (Include Strengths /Weaknesses) Max is a relatively quiet person and usually keeps to herself. Despite this however she is very protective. She is also very strong willed which of course means she is quite stubborn. She is also impulsive.

Likes/Dislikes: Max likes to write, but has found it hard to keep buying paper and writing utensils. She also lives for music and sings but is very self-concious. She dislikes when people endanger her family, this sets her off.

Flaws: As mentioned before, she is stubborn and impulsive. Also, Max is not good at running great distances. Instead she would rather fight or even climb.

Theme Song: Imaginary, Evanescence

Other: She sometimes cries herself to sleep. Is up for love (But she doesn't know it yet) Also this is the only thing she owns:
Spoiler! :
Image Adam gave this to her before he was killed. Inside is the picture of him and her together.

History: When Max was 14 she fell in love with a guy named Adam Reynolds:
Spoiler! :
He, unlike most of the United State's population, did not die of the disease. He was going to run away with Max but when her dad found out, he was in the middle of the disease and went crazy. He killed Adam and the rest of Max's family. Leaving Max heartbroken. She is still quite depressed.
Last edited by BrooklynWriter on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:43 am
fictionfanatic says...

Someone please post :'(
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:20 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Koda Jules:

I was behind the steering wheel of the car, blocking out Lana's talking and Jake's complaining about him not being able to drive.

We were all headed towards the diner and I was trailing the other two cars.

When we finally made it, we got parking spots close to each other. It was a pretty easy task.

Pulling the keys from the ignition, I put them in my jean's pocket and got out.

I saw a girl, sitting on the curb infront of the diner, and I froze. She looked like an absolute wreck

"Hey guys, look at her."

I glanced over at Selena as she came up next to me.

"Do you think-" I began, but then I was cut off.

"Definitely." Demmy said.

I looked around at all of them, and then headed over to the girl.

As I sat down beside her on the curb, I saw her glance at me from the corner of her eye.

"Hey" I said quietly.

She said nothing.

"Me and my friends noticed you over there."

"Good for you?" She muttered.

With a sigh, I said "My family was killed too."

She looked me straight in the face for the first time.

"Joy, her father, her only guardian, recently passed away. Jake, his entire family died too. Selena, her family died. All of us lost our family to this. And would you like to do what we do?"

She looked at me with question in her eyes.

"We hunt down the paranormal and destroy them." As I said that, my hand instinctively went to the cut on my chest.

"Care to join us?"
Live, Love, Laugh

I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing