Young Writers Society

Hunger Games 3 - closed - started

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:16 am
Calligraphy says...

Link to DT

The Games:

Here is a link to a site that explains the games far better than I ever could: The Games.

Each player was reaped, or volunteered, and so are now forced to play in the games.

The Arena:

Welcome to the happiest place on earth. The arena is all of Disney World Property. Everywhere that you see on this map is fair play, including all of the rides--which are controlled by the Gamemaker--and the resorts.

Though it's Disney World, the park has long since been closed, and is now overgrown with plants and wild life, everything is run down and falling apart, and the water is slimy, moldy, and gross. All of the rides, however, are constantly running, thanks to the Gamemaker. Animals from Animal Kingdom have escaped and are running free around the parks, hiding where you least expect it.

To see a more detailed map of individual parks and attractions, click on the numbers of each park/attraction, and a small window will pop up. In the lower right hand corner there will be a link that says ">Go To Map." Click it, and you have a larger map of that specific place. However, not all things have this.

The Outfits:

In the arena, all tributes are outfitted in white tennis shoes, white shorts, and a white tee shirt. They are also wearing a white belt and socks.

Deciding the Winner:

Because I want this SB to last as long as possible, I am going to be deciding the winner based on posts. In your profiles, you are going to say how much you hope to post. From that I will create an initial list of in what order people will die. After that, I will see how people's posts go, and from there I will configure the list, updating it regularly.

However, if you post ten little entries a day then you are not likely to do anything other than annoying us to death. We don't wish for you to over post and spam the SB. Instead, one or two long, plot-driving, well written and grammatically correct posts will get you far. Keep that in mind.

Killing People Off:

Do not, under any circumstances, kill off someone that is not low down on the list. If they are the last person on the list, then you have to PM them and get their permission first. If they say no, then wait. Someone doesn't have to die every day; just post to further the plot some other way. If, however, they've been the last person on the list for a long time, then they must let go of their character; if they care so much, then they'll post more and better, anyways.

Also, if some people haven't posted in more than a week without saying that they will be gone, ask around the DT to see if you missed the announcement, and if nobody knows, PM them. Either they will PM back saying that you can kill them--in which it's okay--or, if they don't answer, wait a few days and if nobody's heard from them, PM me and I will probably give you permission. So, if you're going to be gone, make sure we know so you don't come back to a dead character.

On another note, once we've started, I will name all of the spots that haven't been taken. These are people that you are allowed to mercilessly kill off, either at the original battle or later on. However, I would not advise that you kill them all off at once, because they will give you opponents without offending other people, or being able to kill them without facing a mad creator.

One more note: at the bottom of your post, if you have killed any, write the names of the dead in bold. Even if they are just computer characters.

The Gamemaker:

The Gamemaker will be controlled by me. I am at liberty to make any twist in the game I so choose, of any kind. I can make up new rules on a whim, and change them to my desire. I promise to be completely fair when distributing gifts and rules and twists. I will always have a list at the bottom of this post in which I will tell who is going to win and in what order people are going to die, I will update it if I feel someone has been outstanding and their characters should last longer, if someone hasn't posted for a while, or if someone drops out.

This is a quarter quell and there will be no gifts or mentors this year.

The Cornucopia/The Starting Line:

In the following picture, the red line in the starting line, and it colors off the different levels, which show where different supplies are scattered. The Cornucopia is in Epcot, and the giant globe is the Cornucopia.

(Between the starting line and level two is level one)

Spoiler! :
epcot%20center.jpg
epcot%20center.jpg (193.06 KiB) Viewed 1419 times

While all of this is available, be reasonable; you’ve read the books--most of you, anyway--and know how much stuff a person can get and still escape. Don’t have your character miraculously get to Level 6 and make away with a ton of stuff; you will get PMed and asked to change your post. Also, I will cross things out as people take them, and it's first come, first serve. Just post the things that you pick up when you make a post. I'm going to trust you to not unfairly tip the scales by getting amazing things.

Any suggestions you have for things are appreciated.

Spoiler! :
Level 1

Water proof 3’ x 3’ tarp - Two
Small bag holding a pair of sunglasses and a pair of tweezers - One
Map of Blizzard Beach - Two
Map of Downtown Disney - One
Ultra small bag holding a toothbrush and toothpaste - One
A bar of soap - Three
Pocket knife - just the knife - Two (One Left)
Water bottle - 20 oz. - empty - Two

Level 2

Iodine tablets - Four
Band aids - Five
Sewing and thread - Three
Colored yarn - One
Dry fruit - Two
Thin rope - One
Flint stones - Three
Boomerang - One
Pocket knife - including all of the little tools in it - One
Backpack holding band aids, sunglasses, and sunscreen - One
Water jug - 20 oz. - full - One
Dagger - Two (One left)
Steel pipe - One

Level 3

Small container of very bright face and body paint. - Two
First aid kit - containing band aids, antiseptic cream, sunscreen, and bug spray - One
Flashlight - Two
Bandages - like the kind you wrap around your ankle - One
Dart gun - Two
Poison - Three
Sweat shirt - Two
Knife - Four
Baseball cap - Two
Water bottle - ½ gallon - full - One
Nun chucks - One
Hammer - Two
A spool of thin wire - Three
A pair of pliers - One
Bug spray - Three
Night vision glasses - like Rue had - One
Map of Animal Kingdom - One

Level 4

Medium size container of face and body paint - One
Bow and Arrows - One
Sleeping bag - Two
Axe - Two
Sword - One
Shield - One
Big knife - One
Backpack containing - flashlight, extra batteries, iodine tablets, hooks - One
Backpack containing - poison, sweatshirt, bug spray, socks, beef jerky, crackers - One
Thick rope - One
Spool of barb wire - Two
Lanterns - Two
Sound recorder - One
Spear - One
Water bottle - ½ gallon - empty - Two
Map of Magic Kingdom - One

Level 5

Bag containing matches, water skins, dagger, spray bottle, protein bars - One
Bag containing - any three level 1 items and two level 2 items - One
Bag containing - any three level 2 items - One
Bag containing - any two level 3 items - One
Spear - Two
Sword - Three
Dagger - Four
Extra arrows - One
Thick rope - Two
Bag containing - sun glasses, calamine lotion, spray bottle - One
Sleeping bag - Two
Map of the entire Disney property - One

Level 6 Pretty much only the Careers will get anything from here.

Bushels of apples, nuts, sun flower seeds
Jugs of water
Grenades
Nun chucks
Steel pipes
Sleeping bags
Night vision glasses - like Rue had
Thin and thick rope
Swords
Daggers
Spears
First aid kits
Bandages
Knives
Flashlights
Torches
Matches
Lighters
Gallons of rum - (Sorry, I had to do this! I’ve been watching Pirates of the Caribbeans. Though, technically this is something you can use.)

Rules:

-> No god-modding of any kind. These are average kids, and most of them don't know squat about fighting or survival, or at most one of the two.
-> No heavy romance. They are trying to kill each other.
-> Violence is encouraged, but don't get too descriptive.
-> Only swear if it adds to your character. Don't overuse, or have a swear word every other word.
-> Don't make things to easy for your character. They could lose their life at any second, and it's going to be hard. Make sure that if they haven't drinken in a long time, then they get dehydrated and the side effects that go along with it. Likewise for everything else, also.
-> Only join if you're committed.

Districts: Author's Note: When making your character from a certain district, make sure that they are believably developed according to their district. Example: People from District 4 are going to be good fisherman, and will know how to make knots. People from Districts 1, 2, and 4 will most likely have had training, and may have volunteered. They often form early alliances. Give your characters skills from their district, and don't give them skills they would never have had a chance to learn.
Spoiler! :

District 1 (Luxury Goods for the Capitol)

Girl - Funkymomo - Sparkle Tourmaline
Guy - DEAD
District 2 (Medicine)
Girl - canislupis - Claire Adamson
Guy - DaSpetsnaz - Roger Jordan
District 3 (Machinery/Factories)
Girl - Calligraphy - Luna VonTrapp
Guy - Blueskysummer - Specs Wyre
District 4 (Fishing)
Girl - Calligraphy - Charlie Carter
Guy - Skins - Austin André
District 5 (Livestock)
Girl - ultraviolet - Ellette Brynn
Guy - ReisePiecey - Dexter Roland
District 6 (Scientific Research)
Girl - ReisePiecey - Tenchi Langlasar
Guy - Mazzi - Eric Sparrow
District 7 (Lumber)
Girl - MilkNCookies - Skye Jershome
Guy - Iiscraftywriter - Red Ferning
District 8 (Weaving/ Clothes-making)
Girl - DEAD
Guy - Amfliflier - Taylor Silk
District 9 (Hunters)
Girl - Funkymomo - Luna Jasmine
Guy - Cspr - Dammar Asarin
District 10 (Mathematical Research)
Girl - Blueskysummer - Cosette Tanner
Guy - TheGreatIthy - Victor Marks
District 11 (Agriculture)
Girl - Roadnevertravelled - Maple Bradbury
Guy - IsebellaLynnette - James Haltinger
District 12 (Coal)
Girl - TheGreatIthy - Lyndolin Trip
Guy - DEAD

Character Profile:

Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
[b]Name: [/b]

[b]Age:[/b] 12 - 18

[b]Gender:[/b] One girl/guy per district.

[b]District:[/b]

[b]Appearance/Picture:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Skills:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Up For Alliances?:[/b] When making an alliance, be sure to PM the other character's maker so that you are clear on the terms of the alliance.
[b]
Your Symbol: [/b]

[b]How much are you willing to post:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

And the Winner Is:
Amfliflier - Taylor Silk
Last edited by Calligraphy on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:09 am, edited 66 times in total.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:41 am
Funkymomo says...

I call female from district nine! I'll post in the morning, it's almost eleven now!
Light one candle instead of cursing the darkness.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:08 am
ultraviolet says...

I call a girl from District 5.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:37 am
Cspr says...

Call a guy from District 9.

I'll post his Profile in a little bit.
I'm not sure how I'll feel if he gets killed off *pouts* but I have a shot at winning, so...I suppose it's okay... (My characters are my babies.)

Oh, well. Should be fun. In a dark, sadistic sort of way. Come to think of it, I could make Dammar. He died in the last book of my trilogy, so it isn't like killing him twice could be too bad. And he committed genocide. This could be his...third chance at redemption. Cool.

*will think over Profile and then post*
My SPD senses are tingling.

Random avatar

Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:43 am
View Likes
Calligraphy says...

Name: Charlie Carter

District: 4

Appearance/Picture:(Slightly tanner than the picture... with slightly darker hair, more like a caramel brown with high and low lights.... gray eyes)
Spoiler! :

History: Her mother had her when she wasn't married and very young, but after years of struggle and being on the streets her and her mother have established themselves. Her mother got pregnant again 6 years ago and so Charlie has a five year old brother, Joshua. Charlie, though she gets annoyed at him a lot, dotes on Joshua and she loves him a ton taking him almost everywhere. Charlie has an O.K. relationship with her mom, but she never can fully get over that both her and her little brother were "mistakes" though her mother has never said it out loud. Her mother is a doctor, and she works as a laundress in her own shop.

Skills: She is good and swimming, running (quickly and for a long time), and endurance. She is an all around strong person. Judging weather, knowing her position from the stars.

Weaknesses: She doesn't know a lot about nature, unless it is involving water, she usually likes to work alone, and when she is in a group she can be slightly bossy. Her reactions are sometimes slow and she can all of a sudden blow up on a person.

Personality: Charlie is a pretty blunt girl, she thinks before she speaks, but she doesn't care what people think most of the time. She loves laughing, and her little brother. Sometimes she finds it hard to trust guys because of her history, but she is mostly over that stage in her life.

Up For Alliances?: Yeah, I will get around to actually making them later

Your Symbol: In "appearance" above it is the dog tag you see on her left hand. It is from her almost boyfriend,
Dakota.

How much are you willing to post: Twice, or as much as needed on weekdays, usually once on weekends.

Other: Dakota is probably her best friend, defiantly best male friend. She "likes" him though she won't completely admit to herself how much.

180 Reviews

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:02 am
Cspr says...

Name: Dammar Asarin.
Age (12-18): 16.
Gender (One Girl/Guy per District): Male.
District: 9.
Appearance/Picture: A. With an average height for a male of 6’1” and a stocky build, Dammar is a striking figure—add in his russet-colored skin, shaggy black hair, dark eyes, and a burn that wraps around his chest in the shape of a snake, and you have a fear-inducing young man. P.
Spoiler! :
http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/2/0/0/33224628/Adam-Brody--Ashton-Kutcher--Robert-Pattinson--Keanu-Reeves--Kanye-West--Paul-Wesley--Alec-Baldwin--Cristiano-Ronaldo--Ashton-Kutcher--Robert-Pattinson.jpeg
(His skin is a tad bit darker, same with his hair and eyes. Otherwise this is a pretty good representation...)
History: Let’s just say he never fit in: add constant torment, too much labor, and a family no one would want and he nearly jumped at the chance of entering the games--especially when his favorite person in the world's boyfriend was picked (Eloinae's boyfriend). Of course, he’d have done anything for her, one of the few people who ever saw past the fact he was (and is) practically emotionless, and helped him with it. She cried and tried to make him take it back, but, hey, he didn’t belong anyway. He figures death wouldn’t be too bad, anyway. She’d get over it, like anyone else. He just wanted her safe. Plus, he figured he had a better chance—Eloinae had always been on the small and clumsy side. And he'd figure she'd manage to get herself killed if her boyfriend died. She deserved to be happy, anyway. He knew he wasn't going to be happy, no matter what, it seemed--or, well, something like that. Anyway, he was too happy about how she'd said that she loved him to really care. At least he'd experienced love once. More or less. ...It was just too bad he had to give himself up for that too nice for his own good idiot she'd had to date. He'd never liked him. Too perfect...
Skills: He’s quite good with a bow or knife, from all his years of hunting; the job forced upon him once he was old enough to walk, more or less. He can also stick to shadows and stay quite still, for quite a long time. He’s good at deception in general.
Weaknesses: He can’t really swim (a thrashing-involved dog paddle count?), he hates heights (he always wants his feet on the ground), and, well, his recklessness makes him do things most sane people wouldn’t—that’s the reason he got that burn, after all.
Personality: He doesn’t have much of one, except for an undying loyalty to the people he has decided to be claimed as his people (Eloinae and a girl several people around his block of living area think is a witch, for her healing capabilities). He also has a ruthless trait rarely seen in people—take Vladimir Tepes III as an example of what he could become, quite easily, with a shove in the wrong direction. He has little moral compass and tends to believe what he hears. He jumps to conclusions, as well. He does have a few redeeming qualities—one of them a childlike innocence, even if his darkness distorts it. (He can also paint, though he won’t bring it up—after all, only Eloinae gets to see his art.)
Up For Alliances?: No, I don’t think he would be. You’d have to make him a good offer. Basically, he just wants to kill everyone, you know? He doesn’t want to make nice.
Your Symbol: A small, dark piece of wood Eloinae gave him, carved into a circle with four boxes inside. He decided to take it, but made another for her to have to remember him by if he died (and he knows he probably will).
How Much Are You Willing To Post: Daily; more than daily. I’m home-schooled and bored, what can I say? I will ignore the storybook if no one is willing to take action, though...I get bored with that...and when only two people RP with each other; which I hope won’t happen here. Basically, as long as someone’s on and up for RP, or I just get bored and want to write something, I’ll post—gladly.
Other: I think he’d be in a mental asylum if he were in our world. He isn’t quite right in the head, if you get the idea...

(( :D This good? ...Bad? ...I need to change something?))
Last edited by Cspr on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Random avatar

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:25 am
Calligraphy says...

First, could you make the things like Name, Gender and so on in Bold?
Second, I can't see the image :(
Third, could you provide a last name?? Sorry, it is a pet peeve of mine.
Forth,
History: Let’s just say he never fit in: add constant torment, too much labor, and a family no one would want and he nearly jumped at the chance of entering the games.
Their names are drawn at random out of a cup, so unless he offered to take someone's place he couldn't jump at the offer. Do you mean he put in more of his own name so he would have a better chance? Can you be more specific?

Besides that I love it, great depth of character.

A. S

P.S. I am home-schooled too!

262 Reviews

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:48 am
ultraviolet says...

Name: Ellette Brynn

District: 5

Appearance/Picture: Image

History: Ellette grew up on a small cattle farm with only two brothers. Her mother died when she was eight, and though she hates to admit it, even to herself, she barely remembers her. More, she only remembers events involving her, the way things happened, but not her mother specifically. Not how Ellette felt, or how her mother's touch felt or what she smelled like or any details. It's like it was a movie playing in her mind.

And though that might seem odd to most people, that's fairly typical of Ellette. She's always day dreaming, and always making things up. Sometimes she gives descriptions to things she can't fully remember. She spends hours on end in the barns, sitting on the hay bales and watching the cows. The kids at school call her a freak for these actions, but she ignores them. She just drifts off into her fantasy lands, and soon enough she's in the barns again, whether doing shores or simply there because she can be.

Her job on the farm is to simply do chores, whatever needs to be done that she can do. This involves anything from filling the cow's troughs to hauling in wood for their stove to no end of cleaning and cooking, though she tries to get out of those even though she's the only girl in the household.

However, recently that's all she's been allowed to do. A year ago, she was sitting on the rafters of the barn and fell off, twisting her ankle. Her dad became very protective of her since then (her being his youngest, only girl, and just in general since her mother died), and refused to let her wander around the farm unwatched, accepting allowances only for chores too menial that he or her brothers would do. She's tried day dreaming in the new conditions, but it's just not the same. And without a place to escape to, reality's been just a little harsher and harder to accept, and it's made her more closed off and anxious, whereas before she would be carefree and open, having already bled her soul to her imagination.

Skills: From early on she's been able to go about the farm silently and unnoticed (though not enough that she could sneak off without getting in trouble with her father) so much that her brothers started calling her Mouse, especially since she became very adept at hiding. As long as she can find peace outside, she can cope with a situation through her imagination and can stay very calm in stressful situations.

Weaknesses: Unless she can't breech her mind to her day dreams. In which case she is nervous and slightly twitchy, also like a mouse. She is also not very strong, and very small, so if she can't run away from a fight, she will probably lose.

Personality: She is more gearing towards quiet and a loner, but simply because she entertains herself enough to satisfy. She does well in crowds though, and is friendly in demeanor.

Up For Alliances?: Sure. She'll probably need it.

Your Symbol: (But without the pictures of the back.) Her brothers, combining their wood carving and painting skills, made this necklace for her birthday, which signifies their nickname for her. Image

How much are you willing to post: 1-3 Depends on what I'm doing.

Other: Most would overlook her, but in all reality she's tough, and she knows how to do without. She's stealthy, and only acts weak and ignorable at first so that people forget about her. It makes it that much easier in eluding them.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

Random avatar

Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:56 pm
Calligraphy says...

I can't find any mistakes in this.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:17 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Name: Victor Marks

District: 10

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :

Aha! I'm getting better at this! :D Anyways, I like that picture as it actually comes pretty close to what I want. He is a tall and skinny guy that has very little muscle tone. He has black hair and blue eyes. Of course this will change in the games, but at home, he likes to wear very baggy clothes that seems to hide most of his features.

History: Victor was born into a family of incredibly brilliant mathematicians. As a kid, he always wanted to be just like them and do important work for the Capitol and make good money for his family. Early on, however, Victor realized that he sucked and hated math as a subject. Of course, his parents weren't very happy with his poor grades, so Victor soon found himself drifting away from his family. He took up running and kickboxing as hobbies so he could blow off some steam. He was a very good runner and had incredibly strong legs, but never had the heart to hurt anybody.

When Victor turned 13, his parents were laid off of work for no reason and he found himself getting money wherever he could. That included putting his name in multiple time for the draw. Finally, when he was 16, he was chosen as one of the tributes for District 10. He was never a fan of the games, but he had watched every single one of them so he knew how things happened. In order to survive, he would have to kill and team up with people that he would have to kill in order to win. He knew this, but he didn't know if he could do it.

Skills: Very fast and strong runner. Some fighting skills with training in kickboxing (mainly knows some powerful kicks for close combat). Pretty good at trap making (training before the games) and can think strategically.

Weaknesses: Not very strong or well trained in combat scenarios. When put into a real fight, he is liable to mess up in some way that could be fatal. Not brave at all.

Personality: Victor is a nice guy that is very easy to get along with. He tries to act smarter than he actually is to impress the people around him and maybe even his own family. He is a trustworthy individual that hates the idea of killing anybody but knows that it will have to happen.

Up For Alliances?: Yes

Your Symbol: The Yin Yang. Symbolizes the good that will always balance out the evil in society.

How much are you willing to post: At least 1 time a day. Perhaps more if things get interesting...

Other: Ummm... Nothing I guess....
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

180 Reviews

Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:07 pm
Cspr says...

Calligraphy wrote:First, could you make the things like Name, Gender and so on in Bold?
Second, I can't see the image :(
Third, could you provide a last name?? Sorry, it is a pet peeve of mine.
Forth,
History: Let’s just say he never fit in: add constant torment, too much labor, and a family no one would want and he nearly jumped at the chance of entering the games.
Their names are drawn at random out of a cup, so unless he offered to take someone's place he couldn't jump at the offer. Do you mean he put in more of his own name so he would have a better chance? Can you be more specific?

Besides that I love it, great depth of character.

A. S

P.S. I am home-schooled too!

Ah...
1. I will.
2. Copy and paste it into your browser, maybe...?
3. Yeah.
4. OOPS. I forgot to mention that Eloinae was the one that got picked and he volunteered for her! D:

Thanks.

P.S. Awesome.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:04 pm
Funkymomo says...

Name: Luna Jasmine

District:9

Appearance/Picture: http://pinkbarrette.org/images/teen%20girl.jpg She has light blue eyes and strawberry blond hair. She's short and skinny, 5'4", and is more messy looking than the picture.

History: She has three sisters and a father. Her mother died when she was nine of hunger, and ever since she and her older sister have had to raise her two little sisters. Her father worked in a meat processing factory instead of as a hunter as he has a weak leg and can't run. Her family's very poor, and her older sister had to start working at the age of 14 two years ago to provide for them. She has to raise her two little sisters who are 5 and seven, so she doesn't hunt much.

Skills: She's only alright at hunting, as she had no teacher and rarely got a chance to practice. She can make food out of almost anything though, and she's very tough considering her size. She's pretty smart, so she can make good decisions.

Weaknesses: She can't swim very well, or fight with anything other than a knife or arrows(she might pick some skills up though.)

Personality: She's feircly protective of her family, or in this case any allies, but otherwise is quiet. She doesn't get in arguments often, she usually save her energy to do more worthwhile things, like gather food or practice hunting. When enraged, she usually takes a deep breath and thinks about the situation. She's very rational and logical.

Up For Alliances?: sure.

Your Symbol:
A woven bracelet with a stone woven into it saying, Think. it was her mothers.

How much are you willing to post: once or twice a day n the weekend, twice a day on weekdays.

Other: Her personality might change through the SB.
Last edited by Funkymomo on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:45 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Light one candle instead of cursing the darkness.

Random avatar

Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:15 pm
Calligraphy says...

TheGreatIthy - looks good.
Cspr - I tried the picture thing and I know what he looks like now.
Luna Jasmine - Looks good so far. But,
Funkymomo wrote:Skills: She's minimally skilled with hunting, as she had no teacher and rarely got a chance to. She can make food out of almost anything though, and she's very tough considering her size.

The first sentence... what did she never get a chance to do? Or am I just really stupid?

Thanks guys for all the characters.

262 Reviews

Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:33 pm
ultraviolet says...

Cspr - technically, only a girl can volunteer for a girl. He wouldn't've been allowed to. Just so you know.

~asofterworld.com

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:10 pm
Mazzi says...

Name: Eric Sparrow

District: District 6

Appearance/Picture:

Picture

Spoiler! :

Written Apperance

Eric has dark brown hair neatly combed to the right which shines brightly in the light, his fringe reaches to his eyebrows. It usually always is in that position unless he runs really fast and shakes his head about. His eyebrows are dark brown and thick-ish, his eyes are brown and are like half circles. His hair covers half his ears that have small rounded lobes. He has thin lips which are a pink-skin colour. His skin is light and he doesn't have any spots or other facial problems.

History: Jack has brilliant parents with a very high IQ and are always planning projects but don't have the materials to build those excellent inventions that could improve our world and they can't progress on anything useful because they don't have the technology. Jack has pushed further and further through the wilderness to find something, anything that could help his parents invent there amazing inventions that could make things better for people.

He, like his parents, has been planning his own inventions but, unlike his parents, he carries through with his inventions, but with simple materials that he can use as an alternative to the high-tech machines that people can afford to use. He ventures out to find anything he can use but has recently been held back by his parents, they are fearful that he may venture out to far and who knows what will happen to him then.

Skills: Very smart, knows how to use alternative materials, isn't afraid to venture out into the unknown. Very curious, (this is a skill and a weakness, I suppose.) He thinks before he makes a big action or speaks and if he is trapped he can always think of ways to get out of traps.

Weaknesses: Curious, his parents are overprotective and he suspects people to easily.

Personality: Eric is a very inquisitive young man who isn't afraid to venture out into the unknown. He is very adventurous and isn't afraid to take risks. He gives a long think before he does a major action or speaks and is always narrating his own story to himself. He is always thinking to the future and his imagination takes the better of him sometimes and thinks an ordinary person might be a dark and dangerous person when they're really nice really. He daydreams alot and trys to make people not stereotypes in his imagination, which is a change of how he suspects people in real life. He often is called weired for his belief in magic and mythical creatures, but he usually doesn't hear him in the stories he makes in his head. When he has completed something in his head he often puts it in his notebook, but it's not always after he completes something. He draws in his notebook, daydreaming of the creature or story while he's drawing or writing it.

Up For Alliances?: If he does join an alliance, the person would have to get on with him and it would have to have a proper discussion about terms. He will write this in his notebook to remind himself.

Your Symbol:

Spoiler! :

This is an amulet he found the first time he ventured out, ever since he found it, he has wore it around his neck.

How much are you willing to post: 4-5 long posts per week.

Other: His notepad is split into 4 sections |drawings/doodles|inventions|stories|diary/notes|
Last edited by Mazzi on Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Tell the people Mazzi is here! To defend the defenseless! Befriend the friendless! And to defeat...the defeatless!

P.S and to love Lemurs!

Life’s disappointments are harder to take if you don’t know any swear words.
— Bill Watterson