Sleepwalkers

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:53 pm
Winchester says...

Sleepwalkers
(An Apocolyptic Storybook)

So What Is Sleepwalkers about?

It's the 26th of December 2012, so yes, the day after Christmas and you have decided to stay at St.Faith's boarding school for boys and girls to be with your five best friends.
So lessons are not on, and you and your friends are messing about in the few inches of snow Washington D.C is covered in.
The prediction of the 2012 apocolypse was false, obviously becuase were still on earth, not in a new D.C what's been built on Jupiter.

Well that's what you think...

So your watching Ebbie (My Character) atempting to make a snowman, when the whole school body collapses around you leaving you, Ebbie and your four other friends awake.

At this point your looking round cluelessly, trying to figure out what kind of sick trick is being played, I mean you lot have never been the popular people but come on! you don't deserve this.

Thats when Ebbie get's a phone call.

"Children, you need to find the time capsule, it was digged up and stored in the headmasters office not so long ago, if i'm correct it should still be there, but i need you to know.

No ones waking up."

So of you go, and fetch the time capsule, i will not tell you what is in it yet but you are all connected and you need to get to a mountain in south Estonia, to a specialy built ship before the final stage of the Apocolypse.

Rich people, celebrities, polititions are already on there way.

But now thats not the only problem.

Bartholomew Peters, a world famous scientist gone bad got hold of this final prediction, and sent out a pill, disguised as any other anadin pill that he thought, would make you extra stong, or somthing like that knowing if it goes wrong...the outcome won't be that bad.

So then non-human human people awake, not everyone but whoever took this pill are no-longer there selves.

So not only do you need to get to Estonia through a bunch of earthquakes, eruptions and floods but now you have to kill a oad of zombie people.

Your the Sleepwalkers

So your going to have to play one of the six sleepwalkers, but then we need Dr. William Hearns the guy in charge of the ship, constently feeding information to the sleepwalkers.

Characters:

Sleepwalkers
[F]-Ebony-Me
[F] Artemis-LOTDR
[F] Jessie- Retrodisco666
-----
[M] Peter- Cspr
[M]
[M] (Ebony's Twin Bro, still free)

Dr William Hearns-

Rules-

-You ARE aloud to swear, not much and NO f-bomb
-No God-Moddling
-No one will be killed of
-No sex scenes, your only 15 but romance is allowed.
-All normal rules.

Profiles-

Spoiler! :
Name:

Apperance: (Picture and Written)

Personality:

Streanths/Weaknessess:

Likes/Dislikes:

Background/History:

Theme Song:

Up For Love?:

Other:

Feel free to ask questions!
Last edited by Winchester on Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

44 Reviews

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:41 pm
Winchester says...

Name: Ebony-Lee Simmins (Ebbie)

Spoiler! :
Hey eyes are bright blue, She has died black hair with a blue streak in her fringe she usualy wares bright colours to refelct her personality.

Personality: Ebony, is quite an outgoing person, but she can hang round with anyone, people seem to label her as "mosher" or "emo" but shes none of it, so she likes rock pop punk music stuff, nothing heavy, she's one of the bubbliest people you can meet, but if she's in a bad mood don't bother her. She don't think she has many talents except being able to play guitar, drums and sing.

Streanths/Weaknessess: She can sing, and fight...she can calm people down and has a really good memory, she's a free runner and she can jump really high.
Sometimes she can be a bit to soft for her own good, and if she gets angry or upset she tends to shout and say things with out thinking. She also has one of the loudest voices ever and has a habit of talking REALLY fast.

Likes/Dislikes: She loves her little sister Hazel to bits and her twin brother __________. she loves music and food, her friends are also known as her 'Babs'.
She hates stuck up people, and quiet people. Oh and don't forget mushrooms...she hates mushrooms

Background/History: She grew up on a pretty posh estate, with her twin brother, dad and stepmum who recnetly gave birth to Hazel, there sister. They have lived a pretty normal life on the whole. But they decided to move Ebbie and her bro into the boarding school when Ebbie got kicked out from school, for nothing she did...but the blame was put on her.

Theme Song: Famous Last Words-MCR

Up For Love?: Yea

Other:

Finish later xD
Last edited by Winchester on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:14 pm
View Likes
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Artemesia 'Artemis' Canon

Apperance:She is one of those femme fatale characters she looks very sweet and innocent but once your challenge her to a fight expect to have your head handed to you. She has dark auborn hair down to her waist emerald green eyes pale skin with freckles on both her cheeks. She's 5'6 slim and curvy she is a lot stronger then she looks.

Personality She is very kind sweet gentle very good sense of humor she is ver intelligent, calm, accepting she can be very blunt when she sets her mind on something she is very efficient and she refuses to stop until she achieves her goal when she loses her temper she gets quiet and radiates malice and anger and she will eventually snap she's also rather odd she can be a bit of a pessimist but can also be optimistic she will say random things at extremely random times for no reason.

Streanths/Weaknessess: Strengths: She has something called CIPA which means she can't feel pain, Her kind personality, her gymnastics, Kind, emphatic, , is a very good friend, a very good listen, is very logical and analytical, has a ideographic *which means she can remember everything she read, saw or heard* memory, and her fighting skills. Weaknessess; Her quick temper and her ability to look over peoples flaws.When she loses her temper she will lash out at anything, she has a quick temper which will often cloud her judgment but she is decent at keeping it in check,

Likes/Dislikes Likes: Fighting, singing, writing poems,animals, drawing, and being herself Dislikes:Jerks, preps people who think that they are better then everyone else.

Background/History: She has been shuffled from orphanage to orphanage ever since she was 4 whenever she was adopted the family would always give her back until about 6 years ago when she was adopted into the Canon family then they sent her well here. She was picked on without mercy about her ADD and the fact that she doesn't have any parents she would often come home in tears because of it until Ebony and a few others stood up for her and she's been friends with these people ever since.

Theme Song: Animal I have become by 3 Days Grace and Thoughtless by Korn

Up For Love?: Yes.

Other: She willl often check herself over for injuries if she's been in a fight since she can't feel them. She sings when she's nervous, scared or bored she sings. She's rather hyper and will pick up anything near by and start playing with it. She has severe ADD.She's often a peacemaker among her friends. She always has her Ipod with her.
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:13 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Name:Jessie Day

Apperance: (Picture and Written) She has long red hair, she has a thin plat that runs along the left side of her head and hangs behind her ear. She has grey eyes and very pale skin. She had a few light freckles across her cheeks. She wears light red eyeshadow to emphasise her eyes. She has thin lips which are a rose pink. She is around five foot seven. She wear a hooded grey jacket with a blue t-shirt underneath. She wear grey combats and calf converse which are black but with rainbow laces. She also wears rainbow knee high scocks. She has a mickey mouse necklace that she got when she went to Disney Land when she was six.

Personality: She is level headed, for the most of the time, but people realise she has a limit. She is very open to suggestions and doesn't like to make a fuss a lot of the time, but when she does, she is adament that her point is right, which does not often happen. She is generally upbeat person. When she has a random out burst her friends tend to laugh as it is a comical seriousness.

Streanths/Weaknessess: She is a talented runner and is the fastest kid in the school, she is naturally academic and get's A's in all her subjects so everyone goes to her for infomation. She is very good with semantics and can talk her way out of almost any situation. She has very poor hand eye co-ordination. She is clumsy and if she doesn't pay attention she trips over a lot. She may be smart, but lacks common sence making her a hinderence sometimes as she doesn't catach on.

Likes/Dislikes: She loves Lady Gaga, as she is different. She loves cold weather. She love christmas. She loves gothic buildings. She loves British culture. She hates summer. She hates excess love. She hates modern art. She hates rap music. She hates parody films like scary movie. She hates been treated like a child.

Background/History: She grew up in Michigan and her family moved to D.C. when she was eight. On her first day she tripped over in the caferteria and ended up wearing her lunch, everyone was mocking her until Ebony stuck up for her and then they all backed off. Her and Ebony have been best friends ever since. She never knew her Dad, and has always considered her step-dad, Andrew, to be her real father. She was sent to this school by her mother as she wanted her to be a Lawyer or a Doctor, but she wants to be a Jounalist, but her mother is now okay with it.

Theme Song:Firework - Katy Perry

Up For Love?: Yes

Other: She is very useful but people tend to over look her and under estimate her
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:43 am
Cspr says...

Name: Peter Lyon

Spoiler! :
http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/2/0/0/33056807/Adam-Brody--Ashton-Kutcher--Ethan-Hawke--Ashton-Kutcher--Chace-Crawford--Alex-Pettyfer.jpeg
Peter's a tall guy, broad-shouldered and wiry. He has darker brown hair and brown eyes, with lighter colored skin. He managed to get shoved onto a glass bottle recently and still has scratches up and down his right side, though you can't see them, except for the long slash along his jaw. He tends to wear grays and black.

Personality: He keeps to himself mostly and likes to draw things--he can be caught staring at you creepily while trying to figure out how shadows lie depending on how people move. He's rather opinionated and testy, though, and won't worry about manners if he's annoyed or nervous, though.

Strengths/Weaknesses: For one, he knows how to fight pretty well. He didn't hang around a good crowd. He's pretty good with a knife on top of that. He also knows how to keep people from freaking out. On the other side, he has a hard time bonding with people at first and doesn't exactly scream friendly, even though he tries. (He's socially inept, basically.) Oh, and he's afraid of heights, stairs, blood, and dogs. And he may talk your ear off.

Likes/Dislikes: He likes coffee, cats, art, writing, photography, soccer, and people who look weird/act off. He dislikes chocolate, anything else with milk in it (he's lactose intolerant), bright colors/flashing lights, noises, small children/babies, coughing people, and people who talk too much.

Background/History: He spent most of his life in Birmingham, only to transfer to the new town when he was a freshman. He struggled to make friends, via his parents' threats, and does well in his three extra classes--photography, art, and German. He was picked on heavily at his previous schools, for little reason other than the fact he condoned the violence of other students...causing them to be violent towards him. Now he's pretty okay. Just avoid asking about his parents; they still don't see eye-to-eye, for whatever reason (and he can't figure it out, either).

Theme Song: "In The Sun" (R.E.M.)

Up For Love?: Sure?

Other: N/A
My SPD senses are tingling.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:33 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Can I join? Ebony's twin, if I can!
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

44 Reviews

Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:49 am
Winchester says...

Yea, Go On :))

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:41 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Name: Aridian (Ari) Simmins

Apperance:
Spoiler! :
He is 5'7 with light brown hair, cropped at the ears. he seems to always have a baseball hat on. He has a skinny build.

Personality: He's courageous and loves to have fun. He gets frightened easily and can quite aloof to danger(throws caution to the wind). he also isn't the sharpest nail in the box. He IS an amazing friend, very loyal. He's very protective of Ebbie, though he knows she can fend for herself. He can't stand to fight. he's really just a huge teddy bear.

Strengths: Strong physically, but he wouldn't hurt a fly.

Weaknesses: He gets frightened easily and can quite aloof to danger(throws caution to the wind). He also isn't the sharpest nail in the box.He can't stand to fight and kill. Mild learning disorder.

Likes: Ebony (Eddie), his little sister hazel, torturing ebony with mushrooms, plants, climbing trees, music, people, hugs, playing around, fun.

Dislikes:Seriousness,fighting, school, deforestation,people who don't believe in his abilities, people who brag.

Background/History: He and ebony are tight as glue. They grew up with everything they could want, basically (I think that what pretty posh means). He feels neutral to his parents. They moved, which shook up his whole world. Whhen ebbie was sent to the boarding school, Ari refused to be left behind, and followed her there.

Theme Song: Twist and Shout- Beatles

Up For Love?: Sure.

Other: Ebony's twin brother. has a very mild learning disorder.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

44 Reviews

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:03 pm
Winchester says...

If we can get the last boy, then we can start!

44 Reviews

Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:13 pm
Winchester says...

Okay! I Really wnat to start this! so i'll do the last boys plot and if someone comes along and wanmts to join they can always takeover :0 and we still need the Dr.Hearns.

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel