z

Young Writers Society

SIS - Take Two.

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:21 pm
*coco says...

Sean Grimm: The Reaper

Sean rubbed his hands together, a wolfish grin on his face. He’d be lying if he said he wasn’t disappointed that he’d have to work in a group. He’d always carried our kills on his own, he preferred it that way, no one to slow him down and no one to get in his way. Now, he’d have two more team members to answer to not to mention a woman as a commander. But he didn’t complain, the Guv’nor had given him a job and that was what he’d been waiting for. A good kill.
Last edited by *coco on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:04 pm
Incognito says...

[*Deleted]
Sorry!
Last edited by Incognito on Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:18 pm
BenFranks says...

Please allow for people to respond to each situation before "hurrying" the plot along. If this SB is to last, we need to be confident and moving, but slow enough too. Thanks.

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:06 pm
BondGirl007 says...

Fey O'Conner

Fey stepped out of the elevator into the back room, damn thing was on the fritz again.
"TOP floor, not shop floor," she sighed to herself. Glaring exasperated at it as it moved upward with out her. It didn't really matter anyway, she could always talk to George later, nothing that needed attention right this second.

Dinner. Dinner needed to happen soon, what better time to start than now? She turned on the small kitchen radio on the counter, hitting shuffle on the iPod that was already plugged into it, dancing in place as an upbeat British band came on. Putting a large pot of rice on the stove to cook, she shuffled over the the fridge in time with the music, grabbing a handful of vegetables and dumping them in the sink. She rinsed them and began chopping them for tossing in a quick stirfry.
Reet came into the kitchen, bobbing her head to the beat.

"Hey, I just closed up the shop, you need help with anything?"

"Yeah sure, over there there's a couple packages of beef, if you could cut them into strips that would be fantastic."

The song ended and switched to the next one, and Fey could hear Iz humming the tune behind her. Surprised she looked over her shoulder, smiling and singing along with it, Reet quickly joined in with the next lyrics. It wasn't long before they were singing and laughing, doing little dances while they cooked, almost as if they were old friends.

"What do we have here? Regular Britain's got talent we've got going on huh? "

Both girls turned, surprised at the new voice. Tyler Sirius stood leaning against the door jamb, a bag in his hand, grinning at the women.

"Hey Ty, I see you're finally back. Ya' gonna finally fix that elevator all the way?" Fey asked turning down the music a bit.

"Yup, just ran out to get the parts, and everything. Plus I picked up some coffee on the way back, saw we were getting low and figured what with all the new people we'd need some more," He replied putting it into the cabinet.

"Ahhh, you're a peach," she said smacking his wandering hand away from the food. "Go tell the others to come and get some food, oh and the boss is here just so you know."

"What am I your messenger boy?" Ty asked as he walked out the door, quickly grabbing a piece of beef when he thought no one was looking.

"If you want to eat, yes, yes you are," Reet called after him.

The two dished out the food and made their way down to the bunker with their own food to eat.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:07 am
Rydia says...

Naomi Grafton

As Naomi seated herself at the table, she decided against crossing her legs. It wasn't that she didn't trust her new acquaintances, in fact it featured in her mind that there was more to risk in distrust where fellow agents were concerned. It would not do to indulge in the crossing of her legs though, lest it become a habit and a dangerous one at that. Then the food was served. Naomi smiled politely and waited until everyone was staring at a big plate of food before she picked up her cutlery.

And they ate. Naomi said little in the beginning, only making polite conversation here and there, but she listened a lot and learned what she could about her colleagues. She also complimented the food which was really quite good and she was starting to enjoy herself when the Guv'nor showed up. That put an end to the welcome party as everyone could see straight away from his expression that there was serious news.

Naomi listened carefully and gave little emotion away when she was made leader but felt secretly glad about that. Working under another agent would have been almost as good because it would have suggested there was an assassin more skilled and experienced than her on the team. However, having not had the chance yet to confirm that, she would have worried about it and spent at least some of the mission double checking his or her plans.

When the two groups separated to discuss their individual missions, Naomi set about judging the two men. They were both dark haired and of about the same age, though one was more attractive than the other. She had noted their names during the dinner conversation.

"Well then gentlemen, are there any particular skills I should know about?" It was a shame to not already know their strengths or have access to the handy files she was sure the Guv'nor would have been issued, but Naomi was prepared to trust the men in this respect.

"I'm trained with a sniper," Raine admitted. Naomi smiled to herself. Excellent. Most of her methods were a little more complex and generally worked better with more time to plan and prepare. A sniper would provide a clean and quick kill and since someone else would be taking care of the gun side, it would leave her to go into the field and get the confirmation. Naomi would hate to have to leave that up to someone else.

Already her mind was planning ahead and as of yet, she was envisioning a two man mission and had to stop and remind herself that they had a third wheel. It wouldn't do to have someone feel like a spare part or to not make full use of their available tools.

"Excellent and I don't suppose it would be too much to hope your expertise is subterfuge and disguise?" Naomi thought that would cover all bases nicely and certainly hoped the powers above would have provided her with such a well rounded group. It seemed only practical that each assassin sent should be skilled in different areas to cover the others' weaknesses.

"I'm an expert in everything," Grimm claimed, looking both excited and something else but Naomi wasn't quite sure what.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:21 pm
*coco says...

Sean Grimm

“First things first, we Locate Wunn," Sean said to the two of them. "I can do some background digging and try to find his itenerary for today. Once we have that we can pick the best location to strike, preferably somewhere where he has the least amount of security on him."

Naomi nodded as if to say 'go on'.

"We then go there and stand guard while Raine puts a bullet through Wunn's brain..."

Even as he said this, Sean wasn't too happy. He wanted to go after the mark himself, he'd done loads of jobs like this while he was with the Serbian Mob, but he figured it was still early days. There'd be plenty more oppertunities for him to showcase his 'talents', he was 'the Reaper' after all...it was why the SIS snapped him up in the first place...
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:41 pm
Bloo says...

Hope told me to post this before I could edit, so here
Tyler Sirus

“Slops on! Come and chow down!” Ty screamed from inside the kitchen, giving Fey a wink before ducking out. He flipped out his cellphone, and quickly brought out a little manual, and started reading.

“Ah, I suspect you are Mr. Sirus.”

Ty looked up. “Yeah, I’m guessing your Mr. Boss Man.”

“You can call me Guv’nor,” he replied.

“Got it. Guv’nor boss man mister,” Ty said without taking his eyes off of his phone.

“Lovely....”

“There anything I should know? Did I miss much?” Ty finally slipped his phone into his pocket.

“Not too much,” he said. “It was, in a nut shell, the explanation of this importance, and dividng into teams. Anything you need to know will be given to you before your mission.” Ty nodded. “And, if it is not personal, what were you so focused on with your phone?”

“I was getting repair enough for that crappy elevator, me and Clint are going to try and fix it tonight. Got all the junk we need, and I’m already wearing fake eyebrows”

“Well, we’re going off for a mission once we eat. So, unless you two can fix that in ten minutes and eat-”

“You work fast, I like that.” Ty turned on his heels and started for the kitchen. “Let’s eat.”

~~~~~~~~~~

“So, Ironman,” Ty sat down on the couch. “I got all the parts we need, so tomorrow we should be able to fix the thing.”

“Nice,” Clint said “Did you get any smokes when you were out?”

“Mhmm.” Ty pulled out to cigarettes from his coat pocket. “Give some of your mash potatoes and these are yours.”

“Asshole,” Clint said. He slid over his plate.

“Why thank you, kind sir,” Ty pulled out a lighter and threw it over the table. “Have a good time shaving years off your life.”

“If I wanted to live a long time, I wouldn’t of become a spy.”

“Wow, never heard that one before,” Ty smirked and followed Clint to the smoking room. “Light me up.”
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian