z

Young Writers Society

RPG: All The Pretty Faces

Random avatar

Reviews: 14
Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:24 am
trhwrites says...

A gorgeous girl in a thousand-dollar dress invites you to a party next Friday night. A handsome boy, his hair tousled after an eventful soccer game, winks at you. You look around at all the nice things and all the pretty faces, and you smile. This is where you're meant to be.

But as time goes on, you realize that nothing is as it seems. The gorgeous girl? She cheated on her boyfriend at that party, and doesn't even seem to feel guilty. The handsome boy? You start to suspect that he may have committed a terrible crime. After awhile, you have things of your own to hide, things that you can't ever let anyone else know.

Now you're a part of this. At Woseley Prep boarding school, there are deep, twisted secrets behind all the pretty faces.

Characters:

Fionnula "Fee" Stewart:
The Queen Bee
Senior && Tiah Eckhardt && Rules the school and everyone knows it && Controls teachers and students alike && Has ruined dozens of lives in her quest for power && Secretly craves love && She and Andrew make up Woseley’s Power Couple, though she is mostly using him for his power && Sometimes wonders what it would be like to make out with Robbie && Don’t tell, but she got Erik expelled two years ago

taken by: *singerofthenight*

Gwendolen March:
The Jealous Best Friend
Senior && Willa Holland && Fee’s second-in-command and only confidante && Secretly hates Fee and is constantly plotting to take her down && Occasionally regrets when Fee and she are mean to people && Longtime girlfriend of Holden && But secretly likes Fee’s boyfriend Andrew && Don’t tell, but she’s blackmailing someone

Taken by: Fictionfanatic

Jaime Parker:
The A+ Girl
Senior && Dianna Agron && Valedictorian and every teacher’s pet && But few people know how she gets those grades && Obsessed with getting into college && Has a crush on Erik && Don’t tell, but she’s having an affair with her Calculus teacher

Taken by: Me

Holden Thomas:
The All-American Boy
Senior && Charles Carver && Captain of the soccer and lacrosse teams && The kind of boy mothers beg their daughters to date && Devoted boyfriend of Gwendolen && Don’t tell, but he’s a closet alcoholic

Taken by: Aerosmith

Andrew Stafford:
The Politician
Senior && Sean Faris && The son of a Virginia Senator && Student Body President for four years in a row && Instantly charms teachers and students && Charismatic and clever && He and Fee make up Woseley’s Power Couple && Can’t get little Issy March out of his head && Don’t tell, but he once killed someone

Erik van der Bries:
The Bad Boy
Senior && Kevin Flamme && The kind of boy mothers warn their daughters to stay away from && Got expelled from Woseley two years ago and has finally returned for senior year && Doesn’t give a crap about high society or any of the preppy posers at Woseley && Every girl has been attracted to his devil-may-care attitude at one point or another && Seduced Board President’s daughter Juliana once and they still rendezvous occasionally && Even though she is the epitome of the snobby society he hates, he can’t stop thinking about Lydia && Don’t tell, but he once had an affair with his stepmother

Taken by: *Coco

Giovanna "Gia" De Luca:
The Party Girl
Junior && Josie Loren && Often skips class because she’s still hungover from last night && Has more relationships than she can count && Sometimes feels ashamed of her recklessness && Has had many flings with Robbie && Likes Holden, her polar opposite && Don’t tell, but she actually made an agreement with the Headmaster to tattle on the other students in order to keep from getting expelled &&

taken by: Fictionfanatic

Lydia Salsbury-Worthington:
The Spoiled Brat
Junior && Indiana Evans && Daddy is a British Lord and Mummy is an heiress && Has never had to try for anything in her life && Has bought her way into everything && Desperately wants real friends, not just ones who use her for her money && Can’t get Erik out of her head && Don’t tell, but she has an eating disorder &&

Robert "Robbie" Tallmadge:
The Heartbreaker
Junior && William Moseley && Has dated almost every girl in the school && Seems like a caring, nice boy, but then breaks your heart && Has had many flings with Gia && Secretly in love with Jaime && Don’t tell, but he once stole something major

Taken by: Aerosmith

Juliana Albright:
The Good Girl
Sophomore && Camilla Belle && Daughter of the President of the Woseley Prep Board of Directors && Under a lot of pressure from her family to set a good example && On-and-off fling with Erik && Don’t tell, but she’s actually a high-end dealer

Isabel "Issy" March:
The Little Sister
Sophomore && Anastasia Krivosheeva && Has always been in the shadow of big sister Gwendolen && Wants to be noticed && Constantly tries to seduce Gwendolen’s boyfriend Holden && Having an affair with Fee’s boyfriend Andrew && Don’t tell, but she caught her mom cheating on her dad and as a result has become a pill-popper

Taken by: Dragonwriterfanatic

***********************************************************************************************************

So, chose one of the characters above. The name (after their grade) is the picture of what they look like, just so you know. Here is the application:

Apply for only one of the above characters. Apps will be judged based on creativity and writing quality.

Your app must include: picture/name/etc.; background; and a writing sample.

**************************************************************************************************************

Join if you're up for it. I'll pick people to be the characters based on how well the app is and PM you if you get the part.
Last edited by trhwrites on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:41 am, edited 5 times in total.
TRH Writes

130 Reviews

Reviews: 130
Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:54 pm
*coco says...

I'd like to apply for Erik van der Bries, if that's okay.

Name: Erik van der Bries

Grade: Senior

Appearance:

Spoiler! :

Personality: Erik sees himself as a carefree life-enjoyer, but others see him as a thug. He is narcissistic, bad-tempered, reckless, and arrogant; all traits that have, for some reason, made him irresistible to members of the opposite sex.

History: Erik never knew his mother. She died at birth leaving him in the care of his cold-hearted father. Erik’s father resented him, seeing his son as the reason behind the death of his beloved wife; he would regularly abuse Erik and taunt his every move and word. After years of this constant abuse, Erik’s sadness was soon replaced by an overwhelming sense of anger towards his father which eventually led to irrational and violent behaviour. By the age of 15, he had joined a gang, sold drugs and learnt how to steal cars. By the age of 16, he had earned the disapproval of every parent and adult in the town. He was referred to as the bad boy and had become a magnet for the town’s females (both young and old). Now, at the age of 17, with already an expulsion, the Board President’s daughter Juliana wrapped around his finger and an affair with his stepmother under his belt, he has no intention of changing his ways.

Up for Love: Yes

Others: Even though his father is a rich and prominent businessman, Erik has no interest in the High Society life. Instead, he prefers the simple things in life, like fixing cars and motorbikes and training his pitbull terrior, Rex.

Here's my sample:

Spoiler! :
Erik stepped into the house through the kitchen door hoping to avoid his dad. The last thing he wanted or needed right now was another confrontation with the old man. He was still buzzing from tonight’s latest gang fight. A small smirk crept onto his face as he recalled the three boys he had managed to punch into unconsciousness and the other four he had managed leave scarred for life. Unfortunately, he hadn’t been able to come out of it completely unharmed. Passing through the kitchen and into the hallway, he removed his balaclava and looked at his reflection in the mirror. A faint but visible line of blood crept down from his left brow. He frowned at it and was just about to head upstairs to his bedroom when suddenly he heard footsteps behind him.

“Let me guess,” his father said as he calmly walked down the stairs and approached Erik, looking at the scar. “You 'fell', right?”

Erik knew sarcasm when he heard it. He wiped away the blood trickling from his brow with the sleeve of his jacket and said nothing.

Suddenly, his father rammed his body hard against the wall, his eyes piercing Erik’s dangerously.

“You listen to me, Erik, this is your last chance. The next time I found out that you’ve been up to no good, I will teach you a lesson that you’ll never forget!”

“What’s going on?”

The pair of them looked up to see Erik’s stepmother standing at the top of the staircase in her night gown.

Erik chose this moment to shove his father off from him before walking up the stairs backwards whilst addressing his father defiantly, “You’re gonna teach me a lesson?” he laughed sarcastically, and then turned to face his stepmother, eying her up and down deliberately in front of his father knowing it would infuriate him. “Good luck with that,” he concluded, throwing his father a wolfish grin before heading inside his bedroom.
Last edited by *coco on Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:27 pm, edited 6 times in total.
"Do you know what my heart says now? It says that I should forget about politics and be with you. No matter what. You're a true Queen, a Queen any King would kill for." - Prince Francis ♕

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:07 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Id like Issy. I'll post soon =)

Picture:
Spoiler! :

Name: Isabel "Issy" March

Personality: She's the little girl who always follows the others around, or isn't with them at all. She is never a leader, and is having an affair with Andrew, thinking 'bout dumping him soon. She likes Holden, though it is more puppy love. though she is not the one to 'take' another person's boyfriend.(Andrew... was just Andrew. Everyone has their faults =P) She's small and out of the way, but she would never do anything. She's secretly published under a pen name, and is always reading, writing, or riding(horses) when not in school.

Background: her dad is a scumbag that sleeps with every girl he meets. She barely ever talks to him and constantly takes pills to calm her nerves. He mom left when she was born. She stays after school whenever she can.

Edit: Thanks!

Ok, thanks! Here's my sample- is this ok?
Spoiler! :
I watched as Andrew kissed Fee right on the lips. In plain daylight, right in front of me. I sneered at the boy. I would take care of that later. Take out the trash, ya know? I watched Holden with Gwen, holding hands like two love birds. *sigh*. Maybe it's time to lay off the boys for a bit, let everything cool off.

"I'll be right back, gewn, ok?" I asked my big sis, nto waiting for her answer. I darted into the bathroom, feeling the same feverish feeling I have when I don't have my pill in a bit. I qiuckly dropped one in my mouth, along with an orange tick-tack. I sighed, returning out to Gwen. I slumped against the wall, taking out my journal and writing in Chapter Twelve in Pushing Daisies , my novel in progress. My pen name, Amalia Barenuavo, was scrawled on the first page. If no one saw that, they would think-

"Issy! Give me that!" Fee called, breaking for Andrew. he seemed very dissapointed. I held it tight to my chest.

"I'll see you later, Gwen. I'm going to ... somewhere. Probably the stable." I yelled, running awkwardly. Once I got from everyone's sight, I ran like I usually do during my track meets. It's a secret... you won't tell, right?
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

Random avatar

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:02 pm
View Likes
trhwrites says...

To clarify about the writing sample; you basically write a short paragraph about your charrie in a certain situation. Both accepted so far(:
TRH Writes

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:59 am
fictionfanatic says...

Me and AERSOSMTH would like to apply for parts. Me as Gia, him as Holden
Live, Love, Laugh

Random avatar

Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:38 am
trhwrites says...

Name: Jaime Parker

Year: 12

Personality: Sweet little Jaime. No one would ever expect bad from this little girl. She's as quick as a whip when it comes to comebacks and can break you with one stare but she can be super nice. Too bad she's also super manipulative---she'll get her way NO MATTER what.

Bio: Jaime got a B- on her Honors Calc test after she pulled an-all-nighter while studying for her Honors Anatomy class.To get her grade up---in order to maintain her perfect 4.0 GPA, she's hooking up with the Calc teacher, the incredibly good-looking Mr. Thomas. Jason Thomas is more manipulative than Jaime is...and now they're kind of hooking up because they like it, not because she wants her grade up (it can't get any higher!). Poor Jason doesn't realize that Jaime has a crush on bad-boy Erik van der Bries. Jaime is good friends with Gwendolyn and her little sis, Issy.

*pic later* Appearance: blond hair, pretty blue eyes, stunning smile, nice olive complexion.

Writing Sample
Spoiler! :
Jaime bit her lip as the clocked ticked diligently, nearly signaling the end of the day. Mr. Thomas, her Honors Calculus teacher, shot her a pointed look before saying in a sharp emotionless voice, "Miss Parker, can you please stay after? We have to discuss your grade, am I correct?" Jaime nodded agreeably, ignoring the glances several people were throwing in her direction. Just as she had etched the last (correct, I might add) answer onto the paper, the bell released its shrill cry. Everyone filed out except for Mr. Thomas, the hopelessly gorgeous young teacher and Jaime Parker, the girl who thought she'd never be seducing her mathematics teacher.

"What was it you had to show me, Miss Parker?" Mr. Thomas asked in a voice only a manly teacher like him could possess. In a way, Jaime found him incredibly sexy. It wasn't as if she hadn't thought so before she needed her grade bumped up, but at least she could kiss someone who was very good-looking. The last few students were still shuffling through the halls as Mr. Thomas shut and locked the classroom door, per procedure. If anyone caught them, they'd be in so much trouble. As soon as the last few doors banged shut Jason Thomas slid his arms around her waist possessively and moved them down-down-down. He kissed her on her lips---his pale pink lips tasting like coffee and cherry flavored ChapStick and hers of Solstice 5 Gum and watermelon lip gloss. Jason was holding her in a way teachers should never hold their students, kissing her in a way seventeen year olds should never be kissed, and Jaime liked it---a little.

Jason peeled of his shirt in one simple movement before pulling her against him, pressing her between him and the desk. She felt as though she was in some sort of terrible Lifetime movie as he slid his hands up her shirt and kissed her neck. It wasn't as if she hated being kissed by him or being held against his amazingly sexy, ripped chest. His kisses became more urgent, more longing as he slipped off her shirt. Not twenty minutes later, Jaime was off, leaving him in his class room sounding as though he'd just ran ten miles. She smiled, liking the way he melted into her. Think of it, she thought proudly, a twenty-five year old melting into me.

The sample was ehh:/ Anyway, we still need a few more characters!
TRH Writes

84 Reviews

Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:59 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Your app must include: picture/name/etc.; background; and a writing sample.

Name: Giovanna (Gia) DeLuca

Year: Junior

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
ImageShe's the one on the left

Personality: Gia is an outgoing, crazy, party girl who doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. She's all into having fun and rarely ever thinks about her future. She's pretty into taking care of her looks, unless she's hungover. She loves to party. At times, she feels ashames of her reckless behavior.

History: Giovanna never used to be the way she is now. In fact, she was really shy, didn't enjoy parties, and was completely against drinking. In middle school her and her best friend liked the same guy, a lot. Her freind set her up on a date with someone she went out with once because "they would be good together". Not wanting to hurt her friends feelings, she agreed. When she went on the date with him, he raped her. Come to find out, he'd tried the same thing with her friend, but she'd somehow got away. He went around the school acting as if Gia had wanted it. Soon, every guy wanted to be with Gia. Eventually, Gia turned into the person everyone thought of her as. *No one knows this story but her - not even her parents.*

Sample:
Spoiler! :
The annoying beeping of my alarm began to go off. When I looked up at it, it read 5:00 AM. Fumbling with it, I attempted to turn it off. God, this sound is so annoying! It's giving me an even worse headache. Looking at myself in the full length mirror across from me, I saw that my hair was an absolute mess, mascara was slightly smudged under my eyes, and my face looked weak and tired.

Finally, comepletely annoyed with the alarm, I threw it across the room and watched it shatter. Now that the noise stopped I smiled. Flopping down back into bed I went back to sleep. No point in going to class if I was just going to sleep through it anyway.
Live, Love, Laugh

Reviews: 1
Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:19 am
AEROSMITH says...

Name: Holden Thomas

Grade: 12

Appearance: Image
Personality: Holden is one of the sweetest guys around. He's very respectful, is loyal, and has a big heart. He loves to be the bright side of someone's day. He can't stand having someone around him being angry or sad, so he cheer them up, which he's pretty good at. He is hard working. Holden is always a happy person, even at the worst of times. But Holden also is an alcoholic (how do you think he's always so happy?), but no one knows.

History: Holden's father is in the wine business, has been since before Holden was born. Ever since Holden turned eleven, his parents would allow him tastes of some wine here and there. That's what started Holden with his alcoholisim. Since his parents always gave it to him, he thought it was okay so he started drinking. By the time they started learning about how it was bad for you, Holden had trouble going more than two days without alcohol. Since he was taught it was bad, he hid the fact that a drank even more than he did before. It was easy for him to get ahold of alcohol, since it was always in the house and he always looked older than he actually was.

Now, he can't go a day without drinking. If he doesn't, he looses his temper and starts lashing out at the world. He has a lot of pent up anger from being so mellow all these years. Last time he tried going sober, he beat up his best friend. This is another thing he manages to hide from everyone. Sometimes he wishes people could see through him and know everything, but no one does.

Sample:

Spoiler! :
Gwendolyn's cool hand lay in mine as we walked down the hall. She laughed her tinkling laugh at something her friend told her. I drew her close to me and said "I've gotta go, okay? I'll see you later." I gave her a kiss and said "I'll see you at dinner hon. I love you." She smiled at me and said "Love you too Holden."

I gave her a quick smile and headed to my room. After making sure no one was in there I locked the door and pulled down the shade. Kneeling on the floor next to the black rug, I pushed the rug aside and lifted up the floor boards. Taking out one of the bottles, I uncapped it and brought it to my lips. Taking a long, deep drink I finally felt satisfied.

Screwing the cap back on the bottle, I put it back in the floor, replaced the floor boards, and covered it with the rug. Oldest trick in the book, and yet no one would ever think that I of all people would use it. I grabbed my toothrbush and spread cinnamon toothpaste over it. Quickly, I brushed my teeth and made sure the smell was off my breath. Before I left again, I shoved a piece of cinnamon gum in my mouth. Cinnamon - a great flavor, and a great tool to mask the scent. That's why I'm constantly chewing cinnmon gum or sucking on cinnamon flavored candies. Even my mouthguard has a cinnamon flavor.

As I entered the hallway a girl smiled at me flirtatiously. I gave her a polite smile back but ignored her attempts at flirting. My heart belongs to Gwendolyn.
Last edited by AEROSMITH on Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my novel, "You're-"
novel.php?id=788

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:34 am
Lavvie says...

Call for Fee.

Will post profile later. ASAP.

Lavvi

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:23 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

*Even though somones already called Fee, can I still try for her? If not just let me know and I will delete it...sorry:)*

Name: Fionnula "Fee" Stewart

Year: Senior

Appearance: [spoiler]Image Image[spoiler]

Personality: As usual with all the queen bees of boarding schools, she tends to be mean and over-powering, heartless and cold. She loves power, but she longs for love.

History: Fee comes from a wealthy family, and along with this wealthy family comes ignorance, betrayal, lies and deception. Her dad, Ray Stewart, is the successful CEO of Clarimore Airlines. Her mother, Capris Stewart, is a high fashion model who is retired and spends her days in a luxury spa, or relaxing with her friends. Little do people know, Fee's dad is having an affair with Marissa Tanner, his secretary of five years. Fees mom knows about this and turns to alcohol. Her parents, ever the society type, make appearance when it counts, but go right back to what they do. Fee, being the middle child, uses this to propel her anger and need for love.

Sample: *Post later*
Last edited by *singerofthenight* on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

84 Reviews

Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:10 am
fictionfanatic says...

Second charrie please!!!

Name: Gwendolyn March

Year: Senior

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
ImageImageImage

Personality: Gwendolyn is a really sweet and kind girl. She's also very confident. She has a desperate need to be ontop, but she also gets pretty guilty. Since she really wants to be ontop, she's pretty jealous of her best friend Fee.

History: Gwendolyn is the middle child out of thirteen, so all throughout her life she has been striving to be known and to be ontop. She needed to be the best out of everyone. Her parents, her friends, and her teachers are always comparing her to her siblings. The more attention taken away from her, the more she wanted. Finally, she got fed up and demanded that her parents send her here. Here, no one compares her. Here, she's second in command. Here, she's one of the best.

Other: Long term girlfriend ot Holden.

Sample:
Spoiler! :
As Fee and I sat in her room, the smell of nailpolish surrounded us. As she added the finishing touches to her manicure I stared at her with envy. Her rich brown hair framed her face perfectly, a strand of it sticking to her lipgloss. All of the sudden, my sellphone started to buzz. When I checked the screen it read Holden. As I pressed answer Fee looked up at me and I gave her a smile, mouthing Holden. "Hey Holden." "Hey hon." He replied. "What's up?" I asked him. I heard rustling on the other end, as if he was switching the phone to his other ear. "Nothing much. I was just wondering if you were coming to tonight's game." I pulled Fee's hair out of her lipgloss and she smiled a thank you.

"Of course I will babe! I wouldn't miss it for the world." A frown started to tug at the corners of Fee's mouth. She stated "Gwendolyn! You promised we would hang out tonight." Holden chuckled "Hi Fee. You can come, too." She rolled her eyes and said "As if I need your permission." I smiled a bit and said to Holden "Don't worry, I'll be there."
Last edited by fictionfanatic on Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Live, Love, Laugh

Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:31 am
AEROSMITH says...

Fiction convinced me to do this so that we could start sooner.

Robert "Robbie" Tallmadge:
The Heartbreaker
Junior && William Moseley && Has dated almost every girl in the school && Seems like a caring, nice boy, but then breaks your heart && Has had many flings with Gia && Secretly in love with Jaime && Don’t tell, but he once stole something major

Name: Robert Tallmadge. Goes by Robbie

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Robbie has a way of making every girl fall head over heels in love with him. He seems like a sweet, kind, nice, caring, and compassionate boy but then he breaks your heart. He's very outgoing and he's a bit of a charmer. He doesn't like to settle down and he definitely isn't into long term relationships. He makes sure to stay away from the words "I love you"

History: Robbie is the youngest child in his family, which consists of his mom, dad, five sisters, and him. Since he's spent his whole life around girl being thier babydoll, he knows them in and out. When he was 12 him and his dad got in a car accident. His father died and Robbie broke his left arm, two ribs, and his ankle. Robbie has always blamed himself for the accident. The only reason they went out was because Robbie had lost his temper when his sisters ambushed him in his room and he beat them up, and so his dad took him out for a drive. The day of his father's funeral, Robbie promised that he would never love again. And he's kept that promise, until he met Jaime. But he makes sure not to show it

Other: Has faint scars on his left arm from the accident.

Sample:
Spoiler! :
I lat on my back staring up at the ceiling. The girls warm arm lay draped over my stomach. She moved closer, wrapping her arms around mine and whispered "Robbie." She ran her long nails up and down my scars as I said "What." I could feel the warmth of her sweet breath against my neck. She replied "I love you." And that did it. I said nothing, just lay there. After a minute she rolled over and sat up. "Robbie." She said, sounding a little annoyed.

"Don't you love me?" She asked, holding the white blanket up to cover her chest. Once again, I said nothing. But I sat up and grabbed her by her waist. Pulling her close, I kissed her cheeks, then her nose, then her lips, and then her neck.
I closed the door silently and sealed out the sound her her cries. As I backed up I ran right into Jaime. I gave her a crooked smile and said "Hello Jaime." She looked at me, then at the door from which the cries came from, crinkled her nose and walked away with a polite "Hello."
Check out my novel, "You're-"
novel.php?id=788

Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:32 pm
InvaderZim says...

Juliana Albright:
The Good Girl
Sophomore && Camilla Belle && Daughter of the President of the Woseley Prep Board of Directors && Under a lot of pressure from her family to set a good example && On-and-off fling with Erik && Don’t tell, but she’s actually a high-end dealer
Attachments
scene_hair_2009.jpg
scene_hair_2009.jpg (51.9 KiB) Viewed 307 times
TheGir is my only Gir(:

It's KK yall! <ily>

Reviews: 3
Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:38 pm
MyStoryline says...

Lydia Salsbury-Worthington:
The Spoiled Brat
Junior && Indiana Evans && Daddy is a British Lord and Mummy is an heiress && Has never had to try for anything in her life && Has bought her way into everything && Desperately wants real friends, not just ones who use her for her money && Can’t get Erik out of her head && Don’t tell, but she has an eating disorder &&

Name: Lydia Salsbury-Worthington

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
ImageImageImageImage

Personality: Lydia is the typical rich girl. She's spoiled and always has to have her way. She enjoys telling people what to do. But sometimes she just wishes someone would like her for her, not for her money. She's also obsessed with her appearance.

History: Lydia has always had things handed to her in life. She's never had to work for anything. She's never had a real friend in her life and she's never had a boyfriend who went out with her because he liked her. She's a spoiled brat who has to get her way and if she doesnt she'll make your life miserable. She's payed her way into and through everything in life.

Other: No one knows this, but she's bulimic

Sample:
Spoiler! :
One of my 'friends' sighed as she ran her hands through my closet. "I wish I had stuff you like yours." Rolling my eyes, swung my purse onto my shoulder. Emma, my other 'friend' stood and said "Come on, let's go get a bite to eat."
I hadn't eaten much, but I felt absolutely digusting. I slipped into the bathroom and checked underneath all the stall door to mak sure no one was here. Twisting the lock I went over to the sink and got out the package of laxatives. I took three and then put the box back into my purse. When I started this I knew no one could find out or I'd be sent to a clinic. So I made a comartment in the lining of my purse. I stood there for a few minutes just texting people as I waited for the laxatives to start working.

I had started out with vomiting, but then I found out how bad it made your breath smell and how it rotted your teeth, not to mention that it made your fingers raw. So I switched to laxatives.

Reviews: 3
Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:42 pm
MyStoryline says...

come one people! One more person and we can start!

life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae