z

Young Writers Society

Heavens Mutant Children ( Daemonica High) CLOSED.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Okay, I haven't made a stroybook in......forever. I have always had a thing for the supernatural, so I decided to make this storybook. *Note: Thanks to Moo for reviving my insane obsession with the supernatural:)*

Deamonica High

Population: 6,666 *Please note: this town is a small town, but it is home to one of the many populations of supernatural and natural creatures. Humans do live there too.*

Students: 666 *Students may be Demons(there are various types, I will post a list later, or you may come up with your own:p, Vamps, Werewolfs, Zombies, Goblins, Ghosts, Fallen Angels, Angels, Human, etc*

Name:
Species:
Weakness/Strength:
Power:
Bio:
History:
Weapon:
Other:

Daemonica High looks like a regular high school. But in all other matters it is a hell school. The human world knows about the supernatural world, but most refuse to acknowledge it. The rest however, completely despise it and wish to see it destroyed. They are refered to as The League. Daemonica High is wary of this, so they have set strict standards. The school is now on lock down, so the students are not allowed to go off campus. The story starts off when there is an assembly called to annouce the lock down. We start from there.

Please remember, try to keep it gender balanced.

15 out of 15 spots taken

Me: Talon (Demon) Amnesty (Demon) Mishta (Witch)
Retro: Jasmine (Vampire)
Scarlett: Cassiel (Fallen Angle)
Chup: Aria (Demon) Zane (Giant/Vampire)
Wicked: Bella (Faerie), William (Vampire)
Lady: Donia (Fareie)
Moo- 1 spot
Apple: Castiel (Angel)
Fiction: Serena (demon) Cleo (Demon)
Dragon: Sebastion (Dragon Rider)

*There are no spots available.*

Here is mine:

Name: Talon (Preferrs to be called Wraith) Morgue

Species: Demon

Appearance: 6' 2. Ice blue eyes. They glow. He has jet black hair that is shaggy and down to his shoudlers. He has a rugged short of feature, which makes him quite hansome. This is what he looks like:

He doesn't change much in his Demon form, so it makes him more intimidating. This is what he looks like in demon form:

Personality: He is really quiet, but he gives off an intensive wave of energy. People tend to stray away, intimidated.

History: He has always been a loner. He doesn't trust easily, since his mom tried to kill him when he was young. Never had a father.

Power: He is what you call a Seer. He can see the scars on you soul and your weaknesses. He can either help your scars or make them worse.

Strengths/weaknesses: His strength is his demon ability. His weakness is he can't help but save a damsel in distress. Who knew?

Other: Wants to fall in love, but is wary.

Weapon: His mind

Name: Amnesty Shade

Appearance: Image She looks like this in normal form. This is her in her demon form:

Personality: She is quiet. He demon side is evil, but she wants to be good.

History: Some what like Talons

Strengths/weaknesses: Strength: Her control Weakness: Her evil side

Other: She has a scar on teh right side of her face that stretches from her temple to the base of her throat.
Power: She has the power to control the elements ( weather, darkness)

Weapon: Her eyes
Last edited by *singerofthenight* on Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:54 pm, edited 26 times in total.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:25 pm
retrodisco666 says...

I will take one!
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:30 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Last edited by ScarlettFire on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:31 pm
Chupatoasta says...

One male, one female please!
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

362 Reviews

Reviews: 362
Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:32 pm
wonderland says...

One male, one female.
'We will never believe again, kick drum beating in my chest again, oh, we will never believe in anything again, preach electric to a microphone stand.'

*Formerly wickedwonder*

23 Reviews

Reviews: 23
Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:02 pm
Chupatoasta says...

Name: Aria Esin

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
ImageHuman Form

She doesn't mind her human form. She's slim, curvy and has lean and tone muscles. Her hair is an ebony black color and it is sleek and smooth, falling to her mid-back. Her eyes are honey golden and her eyemakeup gives them an even more cat-like appearance than they already have. Her canine teeth look more like vampire fangs due to their sharpness and length, but they aren't. Her fingernails, in human form, and long and smooth, usually painted black or black with white spots.

Spoiler! :

Her mood at the time of the month really depends on her outlook on her demon form. In her demon form she's about a foot taller than her short human height, which means she's six foot two in her demon form. Her hands are paws, with apposable thumbs, and she looks more like her animal form than she does her human. Her hair is still to her mid-back but rather than being straight black, it is more of a blonde color with brown streaks. She had obvious muscle and covered with polka-dotted fur. She's basically a standing cheetah.

Weakness/Strength:

Power:

Bio:

History:

Weapon:

Other:

~~~~~~

Name: Zane Wagner

Species: Half-giant half-vampire (In other words he's a giant vampire!)

Weakness/Strength:

Power:

Bio:

History:

Weapon:

Other:
Last edited by Chupatoasta on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh, the tiger will love you. There is no sincerer love than the love of food.
George Bernard Shaw

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:27 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Name: Jasmine Drudge
Species:Vampire
Weakness/Strength: Can not be in regular exposure to sunlight, can never truly love, will live forever.
Has above human strengths and speeds, has to drink blood at least twice a week or her "condition" becomes worse and hard to control
Power:to change into other forms such as animals (metamorphis)
Bio: Is an eternal pessimist. She see's life as a punishment and seeks to aid people in ending it as soon as possible. Is a complete outcast and longs to be normal instead of her true self.
History:Her family has all she had ever known, she may have been taken as a child but she is not sure and is too scared to doubt her parents. Grew up sheltered from the world as they were afraid of what might happen then moved to crows peak where she now studies.
Weapon:Fangs and/or pistol
Other:Has mood swings so if you need her help you better be prepared to take the consequences
Spoiler! :
Jasmine Drudge.jpg
Jasmine Drudge.jpg (102.23 KiB) Viewed 385 times
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:27 pm
View Likes
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I will take a spot profile will be up when I get home.
Name: Donia Oak
Appearance: Faerie form:
Spoiler! :
with scars on her wrists Wings
Spoiler! :
She looks the same in her human form minus the wings
Species: Half Faerie Half Shape shifter
Weakness/Strength: Strength:Her kind personality, her gymnastics, Kind, emphatic, , is a very good friend, a very good listen, is very logical and analytical, has a ideographic *which means she can remember everything she read, saw or heard* memory, and her fighting skills. Weaknesses: Her quick temper and her ability to look over peoples flaws.When she loses her temper she will lash out at anything, she has a quick temper which will often cloud her judgment but she is decent at keeping it in check, if she gets near a bathtub she will start to shake and cry reliving the events of that night.
Personality: She is the kind of person who if you are her friend she will stick by you, If you hurt her friends she will tear you limb from limb, very sweet and well mannered girl is very kind and understanding and brilliant, she is curious he is very well thought and sarcastic she isn't afraid to speak her mind she is also very sweet, funny, optimistic, sassy, bold, courageous, and a good listener. She can make friends with anyone or anything with in a few minutes. She can be childish at times . She has a very quick temper She doesn't talk a lot.
Power: She has control over wind and darkness she can shift into animal but only felines, birds and some reptiles

History: Her parents died when she was 5 she was adopted and once they found out what she was they tried to kill her by slitting both her wrists and forcing them under water they also tried to drown her.
Weapon: The elements her shifting skills and katanas.
Other: She likes to draw paint write sing dance and read. She is interested in love but it will take her awhile to trust you.
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

362 Reviews

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:40 pm
wonderland says...

Name: William Rose

Species: Vampire

Weakness/Strength: For one, he can't go out in the sunlight. he also needs to regularly feed on blood. And he'll life for ever

Power: Some simple telepathy

Bio: He's super flirty, over-charming.

History: He almost dies in a war, but he was turned and saved. He now lives with a family who believes he is an exchange student from England.

Weapon: fangs, a knife

Other: If he hasn't had blood, he's really mean

Spoiler! :
orig-9723831.jpg
orig-9723831.jpg (123.8 KiB) Viewed 371 times

(Ill post a picture, just as soon as I learn how to put a pic in spoilers.))
Last edited by wonderland on Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:03 pm, edited 5 times in total.
'We will never believe again, kick drum beating in my chest again, oh, we will never believe in anything again, preach electric to a microphone stand.'

*Formerly wickedwonder*

362 Reviews

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:46 pm
wonderland says...

Name: Isabella Amira Violetta Sanchez (Bella.)

Species: Faerie

Weakness/Strength: She can fly. Can't control her powers well.

Power: Some control over the elements

Bio: She's very lighthearted and flighty, takes little serious. She enjoys singing and dancing, and she is very graceful.

History: Well, Her mother gave birth to her, and her father left. Her mother hates her, saying she represents 'everything wrong with the world'

Weapon: Has a knife

Other: Don't get her angry.
In human form, she looks the same, just without wings.
Spoiler! :
dragonsite_nt135sm.jpg
dragonsite_nt135sm.jpg (43.56 KiB) Viewed 371 times

(I'm sorry these are so short. Done in between studying.)

*Formerly wickedwonder*

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:13 pm
Moo says...

No problem Singer... I'm glad someone would adopt the idea. I'll join as a female zombie if that's alright with you. :)
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:44 pm
Apple says...

>Will finish as soon as possible! But I have a question. Can my character be Death's Apprentice. I have him currently placed as an angel, but I will change it nonetheless. Though, that's only on your approval. Sorry, I've been doing debates for a stupid english assignment and speaking all smart-ish is rubbing off of me!<

Name: Castiel

Species: Angel

Weakness/Strength: Castiel is strong hearted, though this is also his weakness. He is too trusting, he thinks everything should have a second chance and maybe a third and a fourth. He won't stop to think about his actions if he must throw himself into danger to save another. Some call his brave, though in retropect he is foolish and wreckless. Castiel can come across thick headed, though he knows very well in most things. Especially if they entertwine with the word of God. He is blind to reality, and this is a very large down fall. A physical weakness is that his right wing is unuseable. Castiel cannot fly with it, so he uses his legs to get around.

Power:
Bio:
History:
Weapon:

Other: A very strong believer of God. Very, very strong! He's an angel, what did you suspect. You can find him often reading any holy book whether it be the bible, Quoran or Torah. Castiel thinks it his right to spread the message of God and will often look past horrors and say they're simple teachings of the holy one. He's up for love, also.
Last edited by Apple on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I spy!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:32 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Two please!!!

Name: Serena Em

Species: Demon - Gorgon (For those of you who don't know what that is, she's like medusa)

Weakness/Strength: Can turn someone to stone just by looking them in eyes (That's both a strength and a weakness), her snake hair is venomous, she posesses beautiful looks. She is also very handy with daggers (throwing them and at hand to hand combat)

Power: Can turn someone to stone just by looking them in the eyes

Bio: As other Gorgons, she tends to have bot beautiful and hideous traits. She's pretty viscious, gets angered easily, and usually acts on anger. But she is also sometimes a sweet, loving person. It all depends on if she likes you or if you make her mad. She tried very hard not to get mad though, because she tends to reget turning people into a rock.

History: Through her life, Serena has turned her mother, father, eight best friends, and some random people to stone. She also keeps their stone bodies in her backyard as statues. She's been living on he own for a very long time (she is, in fact, an immortal gorgon, as are most).

Weapon: Her eyes, her hair, and she also keeps two daggers at handy in case her opponent isn't close enough for her hair and won't look at her. They also come in handy when she fights cowards...she tells them she will not use her hair or eyes in the fight and they come out and fight her.

Other:
Spoiler! :
ImageThe snakes that are her hair are black, but she usually wears them in a hat. She is also normally wearing dark sunglasses.

Name: Cleo

Species: Demon - Sphinx

Weakness/Strength: She talks in riddles, is extremely wise, she is beautiful and alluring but dangerous and deadly. Approaching her can be confusing and destructive. And she absolutely can't stand the cold!

Power: She has the gift of wisdom, which can be destructive, deadly, confusing, and dangerous. She can also predict the future, though she can't control when it happens or what she sees. It just...happends. She's still working on it.

Bio: Cleo is usually a very happy person. She's extremely smart and she's very proud of that. She's not big on the muscles or strength, but she can out wit nearly everyone.

History: All through her life she has been taunted for being smart. She chose to either ignore them, cause mass chaos, or make them destroy themeselves...it all depends on her mood.

Weapon: Wisdom - she doesn't think it wise to use any other weapon, for they can be used against you.

Other: She has a mane of long, golden hair. Her teeth are slightly pointed, and she has large hands and feet. Her eyes a are a warm brown color. She's quite tall for her age, six feet, and she also has a lion's tail, which she tends to wrap around her waist like a belt so no one steps on it. She is and alluring and beautiful girl.
Live, Love, Laugh

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:17 pm
MilkNCookies says...

I changed the dragon's appearance!

Name: Sebastian (several nicknames, but mostly seb and for some sebbie)

Species: Dragon Rider

Weakness: stubborn, if he believes he is right. And he tends to think that more often than not. Can get obsessed about revenge.

Good Points: He is strong and agile. And juniper.

Power: dragon and magic

Bio: Sebbie is nice, but don't get on his nerves. he loves to help, but nothing comes before juniper. He's very smart and a published author. He's not easily maddened, but if he gets mad, get away from him. He will go far to get revenge.

History: His mother died soon after he was born. He found Juniper (his dragon) when he was six. He lives alone in one of his father's many apartments.

Weapon: his short sword, which he is adept in using and his dragon, Juniper.

Other: Up for love? sure, if you want 'em go ahead.

dragon:
Spoiler! :
Image Jasmine is over-protective but nice. She hates humans unless you call appeal to her. Like all dragon, she loves shiny things. Jasmine and Seb have a mental bond.

Him:
Spoiler! :
Imagehe's about 5'7
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:32 pm
*singerofthenight* says...

Okay, since thre is only one spot open I'll take it so we can start.

Name: Mishta Angeli (Mimi for short)

Species: Witch

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

This is her in her normal form.
She looks the same even when she is casting spells, etcera. The only time she changes is when she gets extremely pissed. *Note: this rarely happens* Her eyes are the only thing that really change. When they do, it looks like this:

Spoiler! :

Weapon: She is always carrying a pen. It is not really a pen, but it transforms into this:

Spoiler! :

Personality: She is quiet and reserved. She rarely ever talks. When she does, she commands the attention of anyone in the room. You rarely ever find her without a book.

History: She is an orphan. She doesnt know what love is.

Other: Up for love?
Last edited by *singerofthenight* on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Hello, is this thing on?"

Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
— Lyndon B. Johnson