z

Young Writers Society

The Apocolypse...*Accepting, started*

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:04 pm
Winchester says...

Okay..If you've been in chat recently you know that i've been writing a apocolypse story...and i've decided to do a SB about it.

Knowing
Independance Day
The day after tomorrow...
And other apocolypse stuff :)

These days so many people are worried about the so-called upcoming apocolypse, 2012. But to be honest? all the fuss only started up when the movie came out.
Before that we were worrying that swine flu was going to kill us all! and before that there was that Y2K...I think? what obv's never happened.

What we never think of is that it could happen right now, The world could end at any moment...

One week ago you was sat in school, and everyone around you collapsed. Okay so maybe you was happy to see your history teacher spralled out on the floor, but the whole school! NO! thats just plain scary. That is.

Theres a few other kids awake with you, Some? your best friends and that guy you've had a crush on for ages! (Akward much?) Others? The annoying kids who you probly want to kill.

Then everyone wakes up, and goes back to the daily routine, like nothing happened.

Now it happens again, and Alexis (Moi :) ) recives a call telling you to dig up some capsule...and that this time no ones waking up?

What The?

What is in the capsule will be revealed. but it links all of us.

We will start at the second collapsing, nut in the first few post i would like everyone to share there experiances on the first collapsing.

Rules:
Spoiler! :
Love is allowed, but no sex scenes please.
No god moddling
violence and swearing allowed.
and all other SB rules

Profile.

Spoiler! :
Name:
Sex: (Male or Female)
Description: (Pic and Writing)
Personality:
Streanths:
Weaknesses:
History:
Up For Love?:
Other
:

My Profile Will Be Coming Soon :)
Last edited by Winchester on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

44 Reviews

Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:15 pm
Winchester says...

Name: Alexis Boulvard.

Sex: Female

Apperance:
Spoiler! :
GetAttachment.jpg
GetAttachment.jpg (5.65 KiB) Viewed 448 times

She has 1 colour eyes :/ dark blue. She is always in band tops, skinnys and converse.

Personality: She's genuinly a nice girl, but has attitude. shes can be very defensive and violent when she needs to. She is very sarcastic but funny and random. she musical and usualy just hums along to whatever song is on the radio.
She has friends and enimies, she has never really belonged in any Clique and is well half popular. but dosent belong in the "pops" as she calls them just becuase its short for populars and they look like fanta half the time.

Streanths: She can throw a punch well, and shes good at sussing things out quick and has alot of common sense. She can cheer people up and has this evil glare what could freak anyone out.

Weakness: Shes always wnats to know what people think of her and they think of her work. she'd probly fall for any lad that was nice to her.
she tends to get defensive and wont take crap. she'll do things the wayy she wants to do things.

History: She's split between her two families her Moms and Dadss, so she finds that hard. She hates her stepmum and only stays at her dads for the sake of her little sister Niamh.

Up For Love: Yea

Other: She aleays weres this locket and charm braclet

Spoiler! :
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:17 pm
MilkNCookies says...

sorry rebs!

Name: Tomix (tom-icks)
Sex: Male
Description:
Spoiler! :
Image Almost always wears a scowl on his face. Blue eyes with long blond hair.

Personality: he's a nice guy, but... yea. he can be a A****** sometimes. He's extremely bipolar. when I write in italics, that's his other side speaking up. He basically has a dark side and a light side, and you'd better hope your on his good side.
Strengths: Strong, likes to help to help when in his light side
Weaknesses: Head-strong, arrogant, stubborn, bipolar (like, he might turn against you if his dark side takes over)
History: His father ran off when he couldn't take Tomix's mood swings anymore. He;s mom's 'little angel', though he is far from an angel.
Up For Love?:... *chuckles* if you want 'em, go ahead.
Other: Has a horse.
Spoiler! :
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:45 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Brother and sister spot saved Trying to keep the ratio even
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:34 pm
ScarlettFire says...

I'm in. Profile soon. One guy, one girl.

Edit: Profiles. Editing. Will finish later.

Guy:
Name: Samuel Denton.

Description: Sam is about 5'7 tall, with pale blonde hair, hazel eyes and lightly tanned skin. He's slim and athletic. Sam is usually seen wearing jeans and light coloured clothes.
Spoiler! :

Personality: Kind, caring, loving, distant, determined, and fiery, Sam has is friendly and kind--unless he's angry, which is rarely (and is also when his family/friends are being harmed). Although he has a bot of a temper, he doesn't lose it often and prefers peace to violence. Sam doesn't like to fight. He often seems timid and shy, though he's semi-confident once you get to know him.

Strengths:His stealth, his speed; he's a pretty fast swimmer. Basic survival skills, basic camping skills, basic defense skills.

Weaknesses:: Dark, confined spaces. If he were to be locked in, say, a cupboard of some kind, he would panic. Badly. Deep water-he is intensely freaked by it. Occasionally lacks self-control.

History: Sam is the only child of an author, his mother, and his father, who owns a theater. He grew up sitting next to his father in a private booth, watching all the plays people performed in the theater. He loves acting, and has snuck up onto the stage as an extra many times before. Now that everyone has collapsed and are not getting up, he's scared and just wants to know why he hasn't collapsed too.

Up For Love? Sure.

Other: N/A.

Girl:
Name: Amber Sullivan.

Description: Amber is about 5'6 with pale skin, long red hair and pale green eyes. She is usually seen wearing dark clothes and the jacket you see in the pic below. She's athletic and slim.
Spoiler! :

Personality: Amber seems timid, kind and naive at first but she's not shy or afraid to speak her mind, even if she in trouble for it. Fierce and loyal, Amber can't stand to see those she cares about hurt or threatened. She's not timid, but she is kind of blunt and sometimes comes off as cold and uncaring. Surprisingly, she does have a fiery temper, but she'll only lose it when she's been pushed too far. Hates to stay still for too long.

Strengths: Her stealth, her speed. He loyalty.

Weaknesses:Panics when backed into a corner and tends to overreact on rare occasions, such as confronted with past misdeeds, which are many. She also has a fiery temper that can sometimes get out of hand and lash out if angered.

History: Amber's parents are Lawyers, well, until the blackouts hit. She grew up with a younger brother, but he died when she was fourteen; he was ten. Her little brother had cancer. She doesn't talk about her past much. And now the blackout has hit and Amber is confused, because no one else is waking up.

Up For Love? Sure.

Other: Is always seen wearing this bracelet:
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:39 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Donia Wrath-Payne Grief *She goes by Dawn Donia Wrath or Payne*
Sex: Female
Description: http://www.profilegoo.com/graphics/jpg/ ... _Lee_0028/
Personality: She is the kind of person who if you are her friend she will stick by you, If you hurt her friends she will tear you limb from limb, very sweet and well mannered girl is very kind and understanding and brilliant, she is curious he is very well thought and sarcastic she isn't afraid to speak her mind she is also very sweet, funny, optimistic, sassy, bold, courageous, and a good listener. She can make friends with anyone or anything with in a few minutes. She can be childish at times . She has a very quick temper She doesn't talk a lot
Strengths: Her kind personality, her gymnastics, Kind, emphatic, , is a very good friend, a very good listen, is very logical and analytical, has a ideographic *which means she can remember everything she read, saw or heard* memory, and her fighting skills.
Weaknesses: Her quick temper and her ability to look over peoples flaws.When she loses her temper she will lash out at anything, she has a quick temper which will often cloud her judgment but she is decent at keeping it in check,
History: She and her brother are from France and they have a ghost of an accent they can also speak french fluently their parents died when she was 12 and he was 13 they moved in with their aunt Diana.
Up For Love?: SHA YA!
Other: She loves to sing, dance, draw, write, read and listen to music she is a great singer dancer artist and writer. She keeps a binder of music and a CD player and extra batteries. If she is nervous bored or scared she will sing. She is an animal lover like her brother

Name: Seth Gabriel Grief *Goes by Seth Gabe Gabriel*
Description: http://trendyhaircutstyles.com/wp-conte ... mo-Boy.jpg
Personality:: Cold and cruel towards people who make his sister sad. Sweet and kind towards friends and his family. He has a quick temper almost as bad as his sisters.

Streanths:e is a ladies man, is a great actor and isn't half bad at singing, is a great athlete.
Weaknesses:Crying girls, and he is a complete softy when it comes to animals.

History: Same as his sisters.
Up For Love?: Yes.
Other: He loves to draw and read.
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:36 pm
FinalFreedom says...

I'll take a male spot, to even it out.

Name: Callan Parsons

Description: Callan has a thin build but is rather muscular. He stands at 5 feet and 9 inches tall (which he blames on his Japanese heritage). His hair is black and medium length, which he usually somewhat spikes or just messes up. He has dark brown eyes and a tan skin tone.

Spoiler! :

Personality: Callan has an easy going attitude. He enjoys simplicity but is very accepting of a challenge. Despite his demeanor, Callan is somewhat competitive and hates being taunted. His temper lasts a very long time, but usually makes a bigger boom when it finally shows. Callan is kind and sweet and emotional, but is not necessarily a ladies man.

Strengths: Callan is very athletic due to many years in martial arts and can wield a sword like no other. He has a knack for being able to talk himself out of situations and also being able to comfort those around him.

Weaknesses: Though very skilled with his hands and bladed weaponry, Callan is practically useless with firearms and any other form of weapon. Callan also allows his emotions to get the better of him sometimes, and can sometimes find it hard to be "normal" around a girl he really likes.

History: Callan grew up amongst two parents and a single sibling; his twin sister. Despite what may have seemed to everyone looking on a "perfect" family, Callan despised the way he grew up. His family was rich, and no matter how hard he tried, he never actually had to work for anything he wanted. On his sixteenth birthday he was given a car, quite an expensive one at that. His sister, Keilah, basked in the attention and loved being spoiled, which led to more than a few fights and more than a few weeks of not speaking. Though they were extremely close as kids, the years of eventual fighting tore them apart and they slowly began to grow away from each other. Keilah was very popular in the school, which led to quite a few of Callan's secrets being released after a fight; but Callan never retaliated. He didn't see the point. They also shared a history class together, and on the day of the second blackout, Keilah had chosen to sit right beside him; meaning that when he awoke, Keilah was the first one he saw who wasn't going to wake up.

Up For Love?: Yes :P

Other: Callan, much like many others, has a saying that he lives by: "It's better to forgive and forget than to regret and remember". He lives by the saying and will be found saying it more than once.
Anti-Peta.

"In Vabbi , I was ambushed by six of them! They wielded blunt wooden sticks and were hissing at me about overdue fines... Bandits? Oh, no. These were library envoys."

-- Vael/Nathanael, Guild Wars: Eye of the North

44 Reviews

Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:48 pm
Winchester says...

Okay im going to start soon! im going to do Alexis's crush then start

44 Reviews

Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:28 pm
Winchester says...

Name: Rio Jackson

Description:
Spoiler! :

Short/medium Black hair, light green eyes. Stands 5,6

Personality: You could probly class him as one of the jocks, he's got a love/hate relationship with Alexis.
He comes across as a stupid, arrogant cocky get but once you get to know him hes a really nice guy, he's also one of the class nerds and clowns.

Streanths: His quick thinking and combacks. He can fight, just not well. He can eaisly cheer anyone up when there down. He also has a knack of getting out of trouble.

Weaknesses: It takes alot to get this boy pissed, but when he is he's pissed and neally no one can cheer him up. Somtimes he says things that he didnt think about before relising.

History: He's pretty popular, and has a little sister called Lexi. He's always been pushed into getting top grades so when ever Alexis gets higer scores than him theeres trouble.

Up For Love?: Yurpp,

Other: Keeps trying to brush away the fact that he may have feelings for Alexis.

44 Reviews

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:13 pm
Winchester says...

Alexis Boulvard|History|1 week after first blackout.

Okay so none of us knew how to react to last weeks events, i mean only eight know what really happened, Everyone else just collapsed and woke up like they had just had a nap in the middle of class.
And it lead to us getting a detention.
We had tried to figure it out then, but were not rocket scientists, we barely know what [img]Pi[/img] means.

Basicly, what happened was that the whole school blacked out leaving me and seven others awake, by ourselves.
So okay maybe i did like my History teacher asleep on the floor, I mean i could have killed her if i wanted to.

The girls; Me, Amber and Donia were in history, suprisingly calm but shocked decided to check the gym since that was what the boys were having.
We found Rio, Callan, Tomix, Sam and Seth, Rio started asking me what had happened and that i should know becuase im so-called a nerd, so then i started saying "Says the one" and hit him on the arm. So then Amber started telling us to shut up and that we have other things to worry about.

The whole ordeal went pretty quickly, we ran around checking the rest of the school and found no-one then we headed back to my History room were everything was back to normal.

I stopped thinking about last week, The history teacher was going on about some random dude we didn't really give a shit about.
Amber shoved a peice of paper towards me, Hi, it said.
I wrote Hi back, Amber was in the middle of writing somthing on the paper, when i hapened again.

They passed out. Everyone except us.

Brilliant.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:36 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Tomix 2nd blackout gym class

I watched as everyone slumped onto the floor, as if they were dead. If this hadn't happened before, I would of thought the were dead.

"Ack! Again? What is this?" I asked Alexis, who rushed to the gym with donica and amber.

"I don't know!" She replied. The eight of us were in commotion.

"Alright, alright! Came down!" Amber bellowed. "Think this through.Why would it be happening?"

"Well, Mrs. Lacy (I'm using it as the history teacher's name) said that this was all centered around Arthur Dellium, a man from Paraguay. He has something that others want, and they aren't going to stop trying to find it, even if he dies." Payne said quietly.

"What can we do about it?" I asked.

"We could go and get it ourselves," Rio suggested.

"It's too dangerous." Or, we could go and run for it. Who cares about these people? My dark side asked.

"Well, we can't just deal with it." Donia said.

"I elect that Alexis finds out what to do." Rio stated. "All for my plan say I"

"No. We have to work together." Alexis told us.

"But how?" Callan asked.

"Look back on history, see if this has happened before," Payne suggested. I shrugged. We all walked to our history room.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

44 Reviews

Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:46 pm
Winchester says...

Rio|History

It was quite funny watching Alexis think, She'd have her tounge stuck out, then she'd be biting her lip, then her tounge would be out again..then she'd give me the evils and wonder why i was laughting at her.

We didn't find anything and was starting to get worried since no-one had woken up...it had been an hour last week it took them about 45 minuites.

"Were leaving!" Alexis shouted.

"What?" I asked

"Were leaving the school" She replied.

I started to object, but she won us over.

We sat in the room while she went out and did somthing, when i herd a smack.

"Ow...Shit!"

It was obviously Alexis, she came walking in her head bleading from a small cut.

"What happend?" Donia asked.

"Flying book" She answered.

I tried not to laugh, but it didn't work.

Then her phone rung.

113 Reviews

Reviews: 113
Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:22 pm
Mo. says...

Are you guys still accepting?

(I could act as a character who pretended to be passed-out when she heard the eight of you coming around the school?)
Mo. was here. :) mwahahaha

44 Reviews

Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:44 pm
Winchester says...

Yea, were still accepting :) you could alwyas be someone from a diffrent school.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:32 pm
Blueskysummer says...

Is it too late to join?
Hmmm...this snake is called a "Water Moccasin" so in THEORY I should be able to strap them to my feet and cross this river like Jesus?

Hush. Optimus is speaking.

"I get it, the first rule of robot fight club is you don't talk about robot fight club." -Jack, Transformers Prime

Treat all disasters as if they were trivialities but never treat a triviality as if it were a disaster.
— Quentin Crisp