Hitman

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:35 pm
Cirque says...

Hitman

Rating: 12+

~~~

Two Gangs. One Setting. One Massive War.

Through the concrete maze of Sans Fransisco, is a small, secluded area called Chinatown. It isn't thought of much to normal civilians of Sans Fransisco, with its steam covered skies and crumbling buildings. Although thats only to them; the civilians. The Giro and Mitsiune family both want their hands on the peice of land, and they're not afraid to kill anyone that falls into their paths. For years they have been battling against each other using this not known to man but to no avail.

Chinatown is broken into two area, the north and the south. The Giro Family own the largest area - and are still growing -;the south and the Mitsiune family own the northen area of Chinatown. Whilst the south is the most expensive part, the Northern area has the strongest equipment to bring down a whole Legionaire. Most people believe its an ordinary war about turf, though it isn't. The Giro and Mitsiune war is about power, though not in the way you'd think...

They're called weapons. People with the ability to morph in to weaponary at the bonding of another person's soul wavelength. No soul is the same, and no weapon can bond with just any person. There must be a direct link between their souls or the change simply will not happen. The only area where these weapons live is in Chinatown. Control the weapons, you can take over the world.

Plot:

Whether you're in Chinatown to sight see or on a school excursion, you're pullied into the light of the gang war. You must choose a side, whether it be the rich Giro family or the poor, yet very powerful Mitsiune family. This war will end now, and only one family will come out victor. Will you be on the winning side? With the help of a weapon you enter the front line as a hitman...a front line where there is no turning back.

Information:

Giro family - They control the Sourthern part of Chinatown, the most expensive. Whilst they look like they should be spending time drinking tea and eating cakes with the Queen of New England, they're in fact very cunning and malicious. The Giro Family are known for never forgetting a face, as they get who they want. Their weapons consists of light metal equipment such as dagger, shurigen stars, short swords and guns. As they do not like to show of power as the other side, they instead embelish the fact they have lots of money. The reason why they want to take over the world is simple. They want more money and the only way they can see clear of that is by taking it right under the Government's feet. Only the most selective people can join the Giro Family.

Mitsiune Family - Controlling the northern are of Chinatown, their gang is a lot smaller then the Giro Family though more powerful. Their weaponary is made of a heavy artillary such as death scythes, battle axes etc. They're more forgiving then their opposing side, though that's only because the people of Chinatown over populate their numbers. They'll take in anyone not matter their origin shape or form, as long as they're willing to fight for their goals. They a little less conceited as the Giro Family, though they will not belittle themselves for a life of another, period. What you see, is what you get with them.

Weapons - they are a special kind of people who can change. It simply depends what family you're in. If it's the Giro, you're a light weapon if it's Mitsiune, you're heavy. You can only bond with a person who has the same wavelength as you, without it, you could kill each other just by holding each other.

How this will work: Eight spots are open primarily. Four on the Giro Family and four on the Mitsiune. When they're seperated, it's two weapons and two hitmen (that's what people who weild weapons are called). If more decide to join then more places will be open, though if the number is uneven then you can partner up with another hitmen as twin weaponary, otherwise you'll be a lone soldier. And if not many people join then the partnering up part will also come again. Also, I will be deciding who is whose weapon/hitmen. If you would like someone PM me and I will consider the effect.

Spots Available:

Giro Family -

1) Weapon ~ Female
2) Hitman ~ Female
3) Weapon ~ Male
4) Hitman ~ Male

Mitsiune Family -

1) Weapon ~ Female
2) Hitman ~ Female - Baylee Wrighton.
3) Weapon ~ Male
4) Hitman ~ Male - Cleomonth.

Hitmen Profile Character Sheet=
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] This is very important, it decides your wavelength. Add as much as you can in here.
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Up for love:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Weapon Profile Character Sheet=
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Weapon Appearance:[/b]
[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] This is very important, it decides your wavelength. Add as much as you can in here.
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Up for love:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

*Rules are as applied. You all know them, I do not need to stress them. Just the basic YWS, ones.
Last edited by Cirque on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:54 pm
Apple says...

Name: Baylee Wrighton

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Family: Mitsiune.

Personality: Baylee is the bubbly type who can get really protective if she wants to. She fights for what she believes in and has a rather large temper upon her shoulders. Baylee, like any other girl, is a little scared of what she appears as. She doesn't like to be fat, and she always believes she has to much meat around her ankles. So all in all she is a little vain, always making sure that she looks alright in appearance. If someone close to her is harmed, she'll immediately pin the blame on herself. Baylee doesn't think before she acts. Often she just pushes herself into danger without knowing till it's to later. She hates not knowing things and being in the dark on concepts. If she wants to know something, you'll hear about it.

History: Baylee's father was a sick man, diagnosed with stomach cancer when she was seven years old. For some reason, he wouldn't die or recover, so Baylee spent most of her life in and out of hospital to see him. On her thirteenth birthday, her father slipped away into a coma and was lost forever. When the doctors said that he would never return, her mother pulled the plug. Baylee never forgave her for that. As her mother is a wedding singer, she moves around a lot. And since they're not rich, they'll stay anywhere even if it is in the worst part of town. The northern part of Chinatown to be precise. For one of her Mother's new projects, Baylee is forced to live in a very bad home owned to a woman who sells reed pipes. She doesn't like it there, but she isn't going to complain as it is better then other places she has stayed.

Up for love: Yeppum, she is!

Other: She has two different coloured eyes. One a dull drown, the other auburn; or like autumn leaves.
Last edited by Apple on Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I spy!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:20 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Hitman!

b]Name:[/b]Cleomonth (Called Cleo)

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Family: Mitsiune

Personality: He's quiet and deadly. He likes to hang out with his friends, and is a very talented swordsman. He never shows if he's scared, though he is a lot. He fights what he thinks is just, and for friends. He loves to ride, though he doesn't get to much.

History: His last words to his parents was 'I'll teach them to fear my name.' and he left for the gang.

Up for love: Yeah, why not.

Other: He plays the flute, and is never seen without Milo, his dog
Spoiler! :
She's trained in hunting.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 pm
Cirque says...

Hey, great profiles guys! I don't see any problems with either of them.

If we could get some more people entering then that would be great, but otherwise yesh...I cannot really hook anyone up so far (hitman & weapon), because, there are no weapons but that is no biggy. If you have an Qs, do not be afraid to pm me. I think I'll get a DT up, but that is only if more people join. I don't want to clog up the forum with useless threads that aren't even being used.

I'll post a profile when all sposts (but one) are claimed, or it seems like it's time to post. Till then, post profiles YWS! You're all welcome to join.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:20 pm
AsxLoversxGo says...

Hitman
Name: Jetta
Appearance: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7rn3 ... o1_400.jpg
[b]Family: Giro

Personality: Jetta is quiet and mysterious. Some say she’s cold, but really she just doesn’t trust many people. She’s tough as nails and has a great sense of humor. Jetta’s also known to have a fiery temper, and to be rather emotional at times.
History: Jetta grew up as a ward of the Giro family after her parents died. Her life was somewhat uneventful until she turned fifteen. It was then she had her first love. Unfortunately, she soon learned that he was a key figure in the Mitsiune family. When she told her adopted sister, her Sister told their father. Later, the boy was killed because of the relationship. Jetta entered the gang, and never trusted anyone again.
Up for love: yes.
Other: She smokes and drinks. She also has her naval pierced.
"In YOUR Indo"

I feel like it will be absolute hotdog water, but oh well. It's just a draft.
— Charm