z

Young Writers Society

Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:14 pm
SisterItaly says...

Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal

Long ago, humans were the myth. Elves, dragons, minotaurs everything. They all existed. Now, dispite their magic and strength, the fantasy people were nearly destroyed. Nearly. Thin blood lines from humaniod fantasy beings (elves, fairies, sprites) have shown, what's this mean? It means that if long ago, your family were elves... you look like an elf, and have the abilities of an elf.

You have been different since the day you were born. Because you are so different, you were sent to Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal. Since you are different, you are considered inhuman. After you are taken here, you technically don't exist, according to the government, and the rest of the world.

After it was decided burning people at the stake for being different was inhuman, they started sending them to mental institutes. Later it was discovered they weren't crazy, so they couldn't be sent there. So the richest man in the world founded this institution, because his son was classified different and he was embarrassed.

He imagined how all the other parents with different children felt. So several billion dollars later, and several meetings with the global twenty (G20), the school was founded. Once you are thirteen you don't exist.

Now what is the school like you ask?

Well, Anthony's School for the Unalike and Unequal, or U&U for short, it's located in the middle of the antarctic, under large glass domes. This dome environment is much like you're middle class neighborhood. The school has apartment like dorms, that both the teachers and students live in. You grow up under the domes, to work in the domes. Slowly U&U is becoming it's own little country.

You are part of the students or teachers who believe in equal rights for all. You meet late at night and plan your escape. Will it be possible?

School Pictures

The outside, ignore the name.
Spoiler! :

The gym.
Spoiler! :
Spoiler! :

Science class.
Spoiler! :

Tech.
Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Art.
Spoiler! :

Drama.
Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Power Training.(couldn't find a picture of a large field for training.)
Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Other classes.
Spoiler! :

Rules
-Send profiles to me for approval.
-Minor cussing, no F-Bombs.
-No vivid sex scenes *note that it is allowed, just don't be vivid, we don't want to know the details, at least skip to AFTER they do their thing.*
-Don't kill off any one's character without PMing me and the creator of the character.
-No god modding, god modders will be shot on sight.
-To assure me you read the rules, post I want a lemming in your profile, anywhere will do.
-Post all profiles in your saved spots, if you save a spot.
-All none story posts, go in the DT - topic70028.html
-Don't take a species that's taken, ELF IS MINE! MUAHAHA!

Character profile.

Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
[b]Name[/b]

[b]Age[/b]*above thirteen, above twenty five for teachers.*

[b]Gender[/b]

[b]Teacher or Student:[/b]

[b]Appearance[/b]*no scene models anime is allowed*

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Strengths:[/b]

[b]Weaknesses:[/b]

[b]Up for love?:[/b]

[b]Others:[/b]

Taken Spots

Allmixedup - Boy- Fawn- Charles
Allmixecup - Girl - Genie- Ceria
Apple -Boy- Sprite - Aero
ninjacookiemonster - Girl - Fairy - Lacey
BlueSkySummer - Girl - Pixie - Cameo
Lethero - boy - Fae - James
Isha - Girl- Centaur - Ariah
Calligraphy - Girl - Gwragedd Annwn - Cinder
Last edited by SisterItaly on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

66 Reviews

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:01 am
SisterItaly says...

Name: Charlse

Teacher or Student: Student

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Species: Faun

Strengths: Running, hiding, Musical lullibyes

Weaknesses:Can't swim, skiddish, easily frightened

Up for love?: Ya!

Others:
Spoiler! :
ImageHer home.
I want a lemming
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name Ceria

Age 29

Gender female

Teacher or Student: Teacher

Appearance
Spoiler! :

Species: Genie

Strengths: Running, hiding, manipulating

Weaknesses: Can't swim, skiddish, easily frightened, not strong physically.

Up for love?: DUH ya!

Others:

I want a lemming
Last edited by SisterItaly on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:10 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Removed until further notice!
Last edited by NinjaCookieMonster on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:34 am
Apple says...

Name Aero Vevielox

Age Fifteen turning sixteen.

Gender Male.

Teacher or Student: Student, of course.

Appearance Aero has dirty blonde hair that falls over his head like water on rocks. He doesn't consider himself good looking and doesn't pester himself by trying to look as so, what you see is what you get. Aero isn't very tall. Standing a five foot exactly, most people describe him a lamp post then anything else. As a sprite, he does have wings though he hides them under his sweatshirt. Not because he can, but because he thinks they look pathetic. Aero knows that he doesn't look strong and having wings will only make him look weaker and sissier.

He has grass green eyes that twirl around with other - unnatural - colours so it looks like a flower blooming. This pisses him off to the limit. Aero isn't considered feminine with a defiant chin and thick shoulders, though slight features such as the eyes make him self concious that people are wondering what gender he is exactly - though they're not. He has a build of dancers, though he keeps it hidden by wearing thick clothes. Aero still doesn't have any stubble on his face, though he rubs his chin out of habit like he does.

Spoiler! :

Species: Sprite!

Strengths: Aero doesn't have many strengths as he does weaknesses, though the ones he does have, he excels within. His stature is nimble which makes him a gifted climber. Some people thought it wasn't real, though Aero has the ability to jump very high without a pole vault. Sometimes it seems that he is flying. He's fast, just like sprites are and has a lot of track and field medals to prove.

Weaknesses: Aero has a weak attention span. He'll usually dissapear into his own little world and won't come out even if there is a crazed killer threatening to end his life. He has a very bad limp in his left leg and that slows him down badly. It was caused from an accident he had before he came to school. Aero doesn't like to talk about his past and that often pushes people away from him. He doesn't mean to be rude, but he can be and often he is left to travel the world alone. He doesn't believe in love only for himself. "The only people you be dependant on is yourself, everyone else just gets in your way."

Up for love?: Mhmm. Yeppums, he is! ^^

Others:Just like a sprite, when he is around flowers he practically blends into them. He is fragile and small, though he does have a heart under all the crust; you just have to be willing to find it. I want a lemming. :wink: Also, his voice is pretty high, though he places on an act to make him sound more manly.
Last edited by Apple on Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
I spy!

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:56 am
NinjaCookieMonster says...

All better!

Name Lacey

Age 14

Gender female

Teacher or Student: student

Appearance Huge doe eyes, tall and willowy. Brown hair mixed with blonde, slightly pointed ears, slender body. Blue spotted wings. Wears modern civilian clothing but likes having her wings open.

Spoiler! :

Species: Fairy

Strengths: Fast flyer, nimble, clever, good at puzzles, quick thinking, puts up a strong fight.

Weaknesses: Not physically strong, gets bored easily, prone to stealing, likes to show off, gets overconfident.

Up for love?: Sure!

Others: Wears this as a reminder of her heritage, since she's delved into the modern world:

Spoiler! :

Oh, and I want a lemming in your profile. :)
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:59 am
MilkNCookies says...

sorry guys- didn't know I had to PM. Sorry!
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:05 am
ForsakenAngel says...

nevermind
Last edited by ForsakenAngel on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

66 Reviews

Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:11 am
SisterItaly says...

DRAGON. I've already said it. You aren't special you have to PM me with your profile FIRST. Take it off, pm it and if I approve it you can post it.

The Book.

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:32 am
Lethero says...

Name: James "Poseidon" Brown

Teacher or Student: Teacher

Appearance: He is tall, with long brown hair, and clear, blue eyes. Hes normal wears khaki shorts, a sleeveless shirt, and sandals. His skin is pale and flawless, except for a single scar on his left arm. For women, he looks like the perfect, good looking man.

Race: Fae (Water Spirit) Fae does not mean fairy, so don't mix it up.

Strengths: James has some control over water. He is stronger than the average person, an excellent swimmer, and can stay under water for long periods of times. Is slightly more resilient to cold.

Weaknesses: Loses his cool slightly if it gets too hot or the air becomes to dry. Drinks more water than an average person.

Up For Love: Doesn't really go after it, but women constantly swoon at him.

Other: Is mostly found at the pool, or in Engineering lab which is what he teaches. Is known for being the source of big booms around the place usually from accidentally blowing something up.

Here is a Lemming for you! :P
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:52 am
Blueskysummer says...

Name Cameo (nicknamed Cam)

Age15

GenderFemale

Teacher or Student:Student

Appearancefirst off, she’s tiny. Barely making it to 4’3” and skinny as a twig, she looks disproportionate to anyone standing near her. And really, she is. Her bone structure is smaller than the average human, and her bones are hollow, like a birds. This, along with her unusually low muscle mass, adds up to an extremely light frame that can be supported by her thin pixie wings. Her wings, in themselves, are quite special. She two longer ones on top and two more stout, rounded ones below, and they’re translucent normally. They glow near the base in different colors, depending on her mood. Most of the time the colors are hard to see, but in darkness the glow is similar to a glowstick in intensity and coloring.
She has very short auburn hair, which she loves to deck up with anything shiny or brightly colored (pins, clips, you name it). She dyes random streaks of it on a regular basis, and is very opposed to anyone touching it… ever.
Her eyes are an un-extraordinary blue-gray, dull in color but bright with intelligence and mischief. They always dart around from people to pbjects to empty patches of wall she finds interesting… her facial features are sharp but youthful. She never wears shoes, and both finger and toe-nails have a different painted color every day. She wears flared jeans and graphic tees most days, and most of her shirts hove holes cut for her wings.

Species: Pixie

Strengths: She’s fast, and her tiny size allows her to get into places most others could not. She’s skilled at climbing, but her limited flight means she doesn’t really need to climb often. She’s really good at distracting people, and is able to recall small details that many others might have missed.

Weaknesses: She has what would be diagnosed in humans as a severe case of ADHD. She has a hard time focusing on any one thing for a long period of time, and has a tendency to wander off when told to stay put. Her glowing wings make her relatively easy to spot at night, and she’s very weak physically. Her hollow bones break easily and take longer to heal. Though she does remember small details, it’s the big picture she’s more likely to forget. Her small wings mean that she can’t fly for long distances, and the distance is reduced significantly if carrying any heavy load (lets say another person, for example).

Up for love?: Of course! But I’d prefer to not be the one to write the more… intense… scenes. Its 1) out of my skill level and knowledge base and 2) way out of my comfort zone.

Others: She’s fiercely loyal and a bit ditzy, but has a way of cheering people up when they need it. She’s a mischievous little pixie, and loves nothing more than making mischief or pulling pranks. If something goes missing (particularly something shiny) it can most likely be found in the stash of trinkets under her bed. She’s attracted to anything colorful or bright, and acts like a child most of the time. I want a lemming
Hmmm...this snake is called a "Water Moccasin" so in THEORY I should be able to strap them to my feet and cross this river like Jesus?

Hush. Optimus is speaking.

"I get it, the first rule of robot fight club is you don't talk about robot fight club." -Jack, Transformers Prime

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:24 pm
BondGirl007 says...

I'll take a dude.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:39 pm
Calligraphy says...

sorry, but I really can't do this right now..
Last edited by Calligraphy on Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:34 pm
untameabletiger says...

female harpy spot!

374 Reviews

Reviews: 374
Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:29 pm
BondGirl007 says...

Name Collin O'Flannery

Age 17

Gender Male

Teacher or Student: Student

Appearance
Spoiler! :

Species: Leprechaun (not a lemming, although I do want one)

Strengths: Rich, Clever, Good at making shoes, Quick and Nimble.

Weaknesses: Short, looks much older than he is, is a wallflower and doesn't really like being with other people.

Up for love?: Sure

Others: Pretty much wears only red or green.
Last edited by BondGirl007 on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I'd rather be hated for being who I am, then loved for who I'm not."

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:30 pm
eldEr says...

Name Ariah

Age 17

Gender Female

Teacher or Student: Student (I can change this if I need to)

Appearance
Spoiler! :

Species: Centaur

Strengths: Ari's exceptionally fast and has good stamina as she is part horse. She's also very strong and has excellent balance, as well as a sharp mind and excellent aim. She's an amazing archer and excells at calculating distance, speed and lengths of time. She loves devising plans and organising things, and there's never a moment when she's not plotting something.

Weaknesses: Because of her hooves, she isn't exactly the greatest and stealth and keeping quiet. Her plans, though usually well devised, take her a long time to plot out as she tends to over-thing and over-organize them. She has a horrible temper and can not stand being wrong or losing. She also has a tendancy to get so caught up in her plotting that she completely misses everything going on around her.

Up for love?: Yes

Others: She's never, ever seen without this necklace. Nobody really knows where she got it, and neither does she. She likes to make up stories about it.
Spoiler! :

YOU WANT A LEMMING IN MY PROFILE! =D
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato