z

Young Writers Society

Elemental Warrior (Starts September 27th)

169 Reviews

Reviews: 169
Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:47 am
Lethero says...

Plot: The nation of Ingemina is a peaceful place. From the nomad Wolf Packs in the forests, to the Bird Cities in the mountains. But an evil army approaches them from the East. The army, known as the Humans, have crossed old territory lines and destroy everything in there path. It's up to the Elemental Warriors of Ingemina to defend their nation with their control over the elements.

Inhabitants of Ingemina: They are not human, they are known as anthros.
Anthro example:
Now an anthro doesn't have to be a wolf. It can be a cat, bird, fish, lizard, etc . . . Anything that animal but has human characteristics like the one in the picture.

Elemental Warriors: Being in tuned with nature have given some inhabitants of Ingemina the ability to control Earth, Fire, Air, and Water. Some humans have it, but it is more rare than the Ingeminans. Though the Ingeminans are divided by species, they still have their own military unit, the strongest being the Elemental Warriors Earth Warriors can control plants and stone, and possess incredible strength.The Air Warriors can manipulate wind and sense other people with abilities.. Water Warrior can manipulate water and heal the injured. Fire Warriors control Fire and can negative emotions like fear or hate.

Character Profiles:
Name:

Race: (Human or Ingeminan)

Animal: (If ingeminan)

Element: (Keep even)

Appearance:

History:

Other:

Rules:
1) What I say goes.
2) Curse as much as you want, but stay moderate.
3) No sex scenes.
4) 500 character minimum. If you're not up to it, get lost.
5) No god modding.
6) No killing other people's characters.
7) 1 character per person.
8) No mythical creature.
Last edited by Lethero on Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fly, Fight, Win . . . in Air, Space, and Cyberspace.
-Air Force Mission Statement-

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:39 am
Light_Devil! says...

I'm in! :D I'll post a bio soon. :P
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:24 pm
Dragonet says...

Name: Vixie

Race: Igneminan

Animal: Fox

Element: Wind

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

History: Vixie was a part of a female pirate gang known as the Ocean's Ladies. It's a group of independent woman that sail the seas, but instead of raiding the innocent, they plunder other evil pirates that raid the innocent. (So it's like pirates that raids pirates). But that doesn't necessarily make them good guys either. They don't have a side, good or bad, their independent and they do what they judge to be right.
Because Vixie can control the winds, they're the fastest ship on the seas.
But when she got the message that the humans where attacking, and that the king was recruiting all elemental warriors she decided take a rest from piracy and join.

Other: When she talks, she says "bloody" a lot, and talks improperly by saying stuff like "ain't" and uses suffixes like in' instead of ing, and yer instead of your

Up for love: You can bet yer bloody money that she is!
Last edited by Dragonet on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

169 Reviews

Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:29 pm
Lethero says...

Name: Lethero "Whelp"

Race: Ingeminan

Animal: Wolf

Element: Earth

Appearance:
Wear's just an animal hide loin cloth. Carries a bone knife, and stands only 6 feet tall. Fur is slightly grayer from age.

History: When Lethero was born, he was the runt of the litter, which earned him the the nickname Whelp. Even full grown, at 6 foot tall he's still one foot shorter than the rest of his pack. Came into his powers at age of 16 when he was forced to defend himself from an attack from a fellow wolf. After he killed the wolf, he fled and has been a loner his entire life.

Other:
Last edited by Lethero on Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:25 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Name: Flames

Race: Human

Animal: N/A

Element: Fire

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
Image She is about 5"4 and has a thin built, due to constant acrobatic lessons.

History: Flames' birth name is surg'tal. Her mother died birthing her due to the incredible heat she gives off. When she was three, she stuck her hands into a hearth and extracted flames. her father called cops, but none dared to get near. Ever since then, she has played with fire each and every day. She is a master of it, and whenver she touches a flame it turns red. when she was 21 her father died of an unknown illness. some say it was poision; some go as far to say it was her. She was shoved into a world that she didn't know of. On the day before her 12th b-day, a beast-human came to her in her dreams, so Flames told it everything. the beast let her come to the Ingemina. She mat the beast person, whose name was whelp. She chose the name flames to introduce herself as and only tells Whelp of her true name. her has briefly introduces her to everyone else.

Other: She has a sword. when she was young, she was trained in material arts and acrobatics. She was going to be the 'perfect weapon' for some up and coming army. Few trust her, except for Whelp, which she tends to follow as a safe haven or something.

up for love? yes, if you get over her race.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

169 Reviews

Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:23 am
Lethero says...

I would like one more person to join, preferably Water, but I will start anyways.

Lethero "Whelp"
I listened to the fire Flame conjured pop as it slowly boiled the sap hidden among its fibers. Around us, darkness descended outside the fire's radiance as the sun sank below the horizon. Extending my senses out, I felt the vibrations in the Earth around me for leagues out.

"Why do you do that?" Flame asked, destroying my concentration. I sighed and opened my eyes, glaring at her.

"Because, pup," I replied as calmly as I could manage, " I am trying to feel the world around me."

I shut my eyes again, and extended out again. Using my years of practiced Earth control, I killed a large buck and transported it to camp on a wave of Earth. With a sharp claw, I cut open the chest and watched as blood and innards spilled on the ground. I smiled when I saw Flames look of disgust as I ate the heart. She came over, cut off a chunk of hide from the backside and cooked it over the fire.

"Why do you humans have to burn perfectly good flesh?" I asked, going through a nightly ritual.

"Because it's disgusting," Flames answered. "Plus, raw meat will make us sick."

"I've been eating warm flesh since I was a pup and I am perfectly healthy." Suddenly, I sat up alert, my senses on edge. Flames looked at me in surprise, but I only silenced. I sat up and smelled the air, but he scent of charred me clogged my noise. I used my eyes to pierce the darkness, but saw nothing. I felt a vibration in the ground behind me. Slowly, I grabbed my knife and turned on the intruder.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:34 am
SisterItaly says...

Name: Kreed

Race: Human

Animal: (N/A)

Element: Water

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

History: Kreed doesn't know anything about his past, all he remebers is when he was 27, he fell and hit his head. He found out his name from what was written on a letter in his duful bag. The letter was from a girl named Jessica, and it says...

Dear Kreed,

I wish you only the best on your journey, and hope to see you again soon. I understand why you must do this. But I wish you would stay here with me. I've decided to give you one final chance, meet me at my uncles ranch in the next town. We can forget about your 'differences' and live happily together, Ma and Pa won't know.

Love, Jessica

There was no date on the letter, so he does not know how long ago this was written, but he wants to find her.

Other:
Spoiler! :
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:02 pm
MilkNCookies says...

ok, sorry
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

169 Reviews

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:37 am
Lethero says...

I'm sorry, DragonWriterFanatic, but since no one can make heads or tails of your last post, and no one knows how to go off from it, we're going to just skip it and someone else can make the next post.

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

25 Reviews

Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:16 am
View Likes
Dragonet says...

Can someone maybe bring me in? Seeing that I'm not sure where to start or where I should be.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

66 Reviews

Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:31 am
SisterItaly says...

I had heard voices, so I stepped through the trees. I figured, I followed voices all the time, why stop now? But, as I stepped through the trees, I was almost automatically pinned down, by some... huge wolf... thing!
"Wha, g-get the hell off me!"

He scowled and applied more pressure. I panicked and reached for my water canister. I unscrewed the cap quickly, but with great difficulty, another animal person walked through the trees, just as I froze the water into ice, and was about to stab the wolf with it, a fox person came through the trees and shoved him off me.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

25 Reviews

Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:58 am
Dragonet says...

Vixie~

The wolf shoved me off of him and growled, "Get off of me."

I sneered, "I just saved yer bloody life. And that the thanks I get?"

"Uh, guys?" Another girl said, pointing behind us. I looked up to see the human getting away. With a flick of his hand, the wolf tripped the man with a wave of earth. He rolled to his feet and flung a sharp looking ice crystal at the wolf's chest with a wave of his own hand. Stepping in front of the wolf, I willed a gust of wind to send the ice arrow astray. Then, I blasted him back with a powerful force of air. He shoot back and hit a tree with a painful-sounding, "umph." I smiled, "That's twice now, that I've saved yer life. And I do expect some reward," I said to the wolf.

A ring of fire suddenly bloomed around the man like a cage and I looked back to see the girl gazing at in concentration, with up held arms. It was only then that I realized that it was another human. And an elemental one at that. I was about to do something about it, but the wolf must have seen the light in my eyes because he stepped in between us. "Uh, no. She's a friend."

I looked at him and cocked my head, "Don't tell me Frosty over there is another one of yer buds." I pointed to the prisoned human.

"No."

Off topic, I thought about the irony. All four elements in one spot. Hm.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

66 Reviews

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:17 am
SisterItaly says...

Kreed

"Let me out!" I cried, sitting in the middle of the cage, trying to avoid the heat from the flames.
The two animal people glared at me, the wolf lifting his knife up in defence. What could I do to him in here? I tried to pull the water from the air to put out the flames, but that wasn't working. I looked over to the girl, the at the ground, then at the girl again. She was... human. Could she be?
"Jessica?" I asked, uncertain.

She looked at me for a moment, seeming to have lost concentration.
"Who?" She asked, the flames began to slowly fade around me.
I reach into my pocket and pulled out the letter, frowning with great disapointment. She mustn't be my Jessica. I spilled the last of the water from my canister and turned it into ice, making a small door-like frame to crawl through to the outside.

The Book.

169 Reviews

Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:47 pm
Lethero says...

I would like to make notes on Elements weaknesses. Water Warriors can't work in dry or very hot places. Fire Warriors are weaker in moist environments. Air Warriors will find it harder to create air currents when they are in enclosed buildings with no windows.Earth Warriors need to be in physical contact with stone.

Whelp

I sent a trace of power through the ground and created a wall of solid rock over the man's hole. I waited for the flames to melt the ice before lowering the stone back into the ground. "Who are you, and what are you doing?" I growled.

"If you let me out of here, and I'll tell you," he said.

"You're the one stuck in the flame of fire," I said. "So, I suggest you talk or we'll move you from a flame cage to a stone box with no openings for air." I sat on the ground causing it to rumble with power. Around the fire cage walls of stone started rising out of the ground. "Better start talking, because the Earth can be unpredictable."

Integrity First
Service Before Self
Excellence In All We Do
~Air Force Core Values~

*Lethero*

66 Reviews

Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:13 pm
SisterItaly says...

Kreed

I started to panic. No. I didn't like enclosed spaces!
"I-I'm looking for someone," I replied quickly.
He raised an eyebrow, and the walls kept rising, higher... and higher...
"Who? Who are you looking for?" He said, glancing at the girl.
"J-Jessica. She's all I can remember," I explained.

He looked at me for a moment then back to the girl, she remained focus, hands up and aimed at me. Could see be Jessica? No, she couldn't be. She wouldn't have me locked in this cage!
"Who is this Jessica to you?" He questioned.
"I-I don't know."
"How can you not know?"
"I don't remember anything!" I protested, "N-now let me out!"

The Book.

Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green