Young Writers Society

Ave Maria (Accepting!)

161 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 161
Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:31 am
Sassafras says...

Ave Maria (Ah-Vay Ma-Ree-Ah)

You're part of the Ave Maria, the world's best assination business. Your organization is composed of ___ people, each one of those people posses a special abality that sets them apart from regular humans. None but theirselves and their victims know about this, and the latter never live long enough to tell anyone. One day, your group gets a mission; the assignment: to start the fall of Krowe, one of the worlds most powerful and well-guarded kindoms. Missions like this are usually no sweat at all for the Ave Maria, but, with Krowe's high security, this might be harder than the team thought.

The King of Krowe somehow heard news of the planned attack and set out his own troops to search for the Ave Maria and stop them, creating even more of a problem for the assassins. To add misery to more misery, Krowe's Special Guards also have a few little tricks up their sleves. Like, say, special powers of their own.

Your Role:

You are either a member of the Ave Maria or Krowe's Special Guards. As I've stated above, the Ave Maria are out to take out the King. "Kill the King, kill the Krowe." Krowe's Special Guards are out to stop the Ave Maria.

Character Places:

Ave Maria:
1: Vetis- ReisePiecey
2: Yera- Loveless
3: Kanna- Thernody
4: Keed- Ultra
5: Marissa- Allmixedup
6: Skyler- Dragon
7: Archer- Twitchy -her profile is being made now-
8:
9:
10:

The King (Could be a side character for any who wants him. He does not need to be taken. I could just take control of him when his view is really needed.):

Special Abalities:I will allow only two people to share a power. Powers listed in color only have one more claim left on them.

-Control over Preadators

-Speed

-Strength

-Influence Over: Earth, Air, Water, or Fire (One element only)

-Hearing and Sight (A package deal)

-Flight

-Transformation (Two animals only.)

Profile Will be posted in DT. If no one wants to be on the KSG, or we have a lack of players, you can then have two profiles.

Name:

Organization:

Personality:

Flaws:

Power:

Weapon:

Picture of Weapon (optional):

Apperance:

Picture (optional):

History:

Other:

Rules

Mild swearing is allowed.

Relationships are encouraged.

No killing off other characters.

500 characters per post.

Have fun!

DT link.
Last edited by Sassafras on Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
A pale imitator of a girl in the sky.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:52 am
SisterItaly says...

Moved to the DT ---> viewtopic.php?f=200&t=69735&view=unread#unread
Where the profiles are supposed to go.
Last edited by SisterItaly on Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

143 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 143
Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:34 am
LovelessSummer says...

Girl. Ave Maria. Partial profile posted.
LoVeLeSs I review short stories and novels.

Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:36 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Moved to DT
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:38 pm
Jas says...

Girl. Hearing and sight.

Will be filled in later
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

Reviews: 3
Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:03 am
Twitchy says...

I want a Krowe guy with the power of strength.
Life's to short to waste time thinking about tomorrow. Live for today and deal when the consequences when they get here!

66 Reviews

Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:16 pm
SisterItaly says...

When does this start?
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

The Book.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:29 pm
Sassafras says...

I might start today or tomorrow. I'm just thinking about if it was a good move to make two seperate teams. Do you think it should just be one team, because I think that would be best.

Reviews: 3
Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:33 pm
Twitchy says...

One team would be better. Less fighting about who wins and less confusion, but the Krowe's Special Guards poeple already have their profiles up.
Life's to short to waste time thinking about tomorrow. Live for today and deal when the consequences when they get here!

66 Reviews

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:38 pm
SisterItaly says...

EDIT: I just realised what you meant by ONE TEAM :(
Last edited by SisterItaly on Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Book.

161 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:59 pm
Sassafras says...

Hai! Yes we can, but everyone will have to move to the Ave Maria. Sorry. It just seems as if things would work better that way. Okay, now, if there are no more problems, we can start... Now!

Vetis

"Great job, Diable!" I yelled at my dearest pet. He'd gotten the fox down in five seconds flat, his best time ever. I called him over and ruffled his fur a bit. This was our last practice before we had to head off to Krowe. I'd called a team meeting a few hours back and told everyone to pack their bags. They should have been done by now. "Now, finish him off, boy," I said happily to Dia, my voice matching that of a dad whose son just shoot the winning basket, made the finial homerun, or hit the ball into the next state. Immediately, Diable went off and started tearing at the flesh of the still twitching fox.

"He's getting better," a voice said from behind me. Still smiling, I turned and saw Yera smiling at me from up on her floating rock. Her eyes were shining brightly.

"Evening, darling," I said to her.

"Same to you, sir," she replied. "I just came down to inform you that everyone is packed and ready to go."

"Are the bags loaded into the carriage?"

"Yes, sir," she replied, smiling brighter. I nodded and called Diable off.

"Okay, we're coming," I said. "Mind giving us a lift?" Instantly, she lowered the rock down and I piled on it, Diable staying on the ground.

"You're making him run," she asked nervosly.

"He needs the excercise," I said with a laugh. "Diable," the wolf turned to look at me. "Go." He took off. "He'll probably make it there before we do, when the team sees him they'll know were close behind." Yera nodded and started carrying us towards home base.

(One long journey later)

"So, this is Krowe, eh," Marissa mumbled. Skylar nodded.

"Yep," he said, miming her already defeated tone of voice. Yera was on her rock and I was standing next to Diable.

"Don't sound so somber," I snapped at them.

"We're dead," Yera whispered. I threw a glare at her. Lining the boarder of Krowe was a wire electric fence, sparkling and popping with electricty. Far more advanced than anything I've ever seen in my life. Laying on the ground on the other side of the fence were about ten guards we had to quickly knock out before they could alert anyone. A good distance away from the gates were what I expected to be the city. There were guards everywhere! And a few people hurrying to get wherever they needed to be.

"We can do this," I said, my voice stern. "I mean, come on, we're the Ave Maria!"

66 Reviews

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:05 pm
View Likes
SisterItaly says...

EDIT: Didn't see the top part. Aww oh well :(

EDIT EDIT: Now I don't know what to post.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Sorry for all the edits and this useless post. I don't know what to post anymore and am dropping out. My apoligies. :( *feels miserable*

The Book.

Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis