z

Young Writers Society

Night Order and Day Chaos

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:58 pm
Light_Devil! says...

They've arrived. You've been waiting for this day. Dreading it or hoping for it, you're not really sure. And yet... they're here now - waiting outside of your room for you to pack up a few belongings and then leave to never come home again. They're the Night Sorcerers of Order and the Day Sorcerers of Chaos. You've known it ever since you first used your magic. You were going to be summoned and there is no way to disobey the Sorcerers.

You pick up your bag and walk to them. They smile at you and with false words they begin to tell you everything will be alright. You look back at your home and then say goodbye for the last time. You know you will never return. They won't let you become distracted. Maybe it's joy in your heart, or maybe regret or maybe anger as you begin to walk away.

Everyone is different before they join the Sorcerers. But Order and Chaos need to be balanced and thus they need to be the same. When you leave the Sorcerers you are no longer a separate entity. You are part of either the Night or Day. You are not you're own person after you leave the Sorcerers. You will be bound forever to the rules and regulations of the Sorcerer Magistry. However, most of all you are bound to secrecy; to not share all the dreadful things you have learnt in the Sorcerer's Base.

You will join a balanced group called a Time Unit with equal genders and equal Times. They will be your cornerstones and you will be there's. There is no stronger trust or loyalty than within a Time Unit. Only when the powers of the Time Unit are completely balanced can there be equilibrium and only then can true magic be used. And true magic is very rarely seen unless in small quantities - the usual Time Unit is only ever four - one male Day, one male Night, one female Day and one female Night. The larger the Time Unit the harder it is to balance all the different strengths.

An anomaly has occurred. A large Time Unit has been prophesied, one larger than even the High Watcher's of the Sorcerer Magistry, who foretold this, that count a total number of eight members in their own Time Unit. The number of this new Time Unit isn't predictable, almost as if the possibility of it ever occurring wavers between existance and nothingness. The High Watchers of the Sorcerer Magistry do what they do best - they watch and wait, eyes like hawks - for they think of this Time Unit as a threat.

Naturally Day and Night are opposite and so are the powers that they entail. Day gives the power to destroy, while Night gives the power of creation. Together they create true power of Life, Death, Time and all of Mother Nature and that is the true magic.

So, this is it: Everyone needs to create a character for this Large Time Unit and I'll take the plot from there. Try to look at the others and keep the sorting even. Oh, and normal rules apply. Have fun! :D

Profile:
Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]History/Background:[/b]

[b]Natural Magic:[/b]

[b]Time Affinity:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

FYI: There will be violence. And pain and blood. This isn't a romance story. This is a battle and adventure story with torture in it. Those who don't think they can handle it, please stay away.
Dynamic Duo AWAY!!!

A computer once beat me at chess. It was no match for me at kick boxing.

"I wish Homer was my father," - Ned's son.
"And I wish you didn't have Satan's curly red hair," - Ned Flanders.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:22 pm
SisterItaly says...

Will edit as I finish
Name: Selene

Personality: Selene doesn't like to fight, she doesn't like to argue and she doesn't like to see either. She can come off as rude, she can come off as moody, but she is really nice at heart, if you can get her to open up... she can be an enjoyable person! She doesn't like to talk, and doesn't like people in general.

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

History/Background: She came from a rich family, but almost never saw her parents. She spent most of her time alone, so she got used to being in solitude. Her parents didn't notice she was gone until a few days later. They don't know about half the things Selene has done, not like she has done much. She liked to walk around late at night, and has always enjoyed the night.

Natural Magic:

Time Affinity: Night

Other:
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve.
— J.K. Rowling