z

Young Writers Society

Pre-Winged Ones

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:37 pm
Apple says...

>I'm going to mention that whenever I write in italics, that is his other side speaking to him inside is his head. So I've tried posting this like three times and each time new posts keep coming up. :lol: So if I'm a little slow in the process sorry, I just have to go and get ready for school.<

Light and Dark (Aero):

He had tried to break out, again! I was panting, I could feel sweat dribbling down my face and the people within the room looking at me as if I had grown two heads.

I had found them! After so much searching through rooms! They all whisked around to see my face, their eyes lowering and their bodies dropping into defensive positions. I suddenly felt my cheeks flush red as they were more then what I had suspected. Woah, this is going to be more fun then I had thought. Dark began to laugh. I forced my mouth to stay closed, his horrible voice bouncing around my head. I wanted to yell for him to shut up, but that would only freak out the group even more then I already have.

"I was sent to help you!" I could feel eyes boring into me. Turning, my gaze caught on a familiar face. I suddenly felt my heart wrench. I knew her. She cowered into the wall, pushing herself against it as if hoping it would open up and swallow her whole. She knew what I was. More importantly, she was acquainted with Dark. Well, well, if it isn't a sight for sore eyes. This is going to be more fun then I expected. For once you've done something right in your pathetic life.

Shaking my head, I didn't trust myself to speak. Pointing at the vent, I quickly rushed towards it. The group moved away from me as I came towards them, as if I had a disease. "We have to get this open." I said quickly, ignoring the metaphorical knife digging into my heart. This had always happened, even at the orhpanage. Everyone just moved away from me, no one wants to be friends with a freak!

"Why don't we just use the door?" someone asked.

"Because you'll only be going in cirlces. Here you're led to a different floor level which will be a faster way to escape." I grabbed onto the vent and wrenched it down, staring up into the gaping hole. They all began to flock around me. Moving through them, I stopped and watch as they began to help each other in, fear frantically flapping in their eyes.

My eyes yet again froze on the whimpering girl. She moved against the wall, another young lady trying to pull her towards the vent. She was scared of me. I tried to smile at her to show I was her friend, though she only shrieked and rushed to escape. I felt my heart fall.

Ester Alice:

Corbin pushed me up into the vent. I looked down at him, and stared into his blue eyes. I didn't want him to die like Blaise. If he did? I don't know I would do.

"C'mon, move along! We're gonna die here!" Michael snapped. I began to move, reaching down to grab at his arms. Pulling Corbin through, he turned to grab onto someone elses. Forcing myself to crawl, my mind flickered back to the white haired boy. What was wrong with him? Why did his hair... I smacked into a metal wall and instantly cursed.

"This way!" Kaylee yelled over her shoulder. Listening to the sound of her voice, I began to hurry, trying to get as fast as possible out of this metal maze. Gusts of fresh air wafted up towards us. I gasped with joy, taking in a mouthful of sweet nature. I heard some giggle and more gasps as it washed over us.

"I think I see the exit!" someone yelled.

PS> We're back!
I spy!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:53 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Marie

"Come on," Dark cooed. I was frozen in the vent.

"I can't."

"Listen, Marie! I'm not dark now. Look at my hair." He whispered, close to my ear. I shook my head.

"Out there- I'd rather be killed. I hate this life. I want to go home."

"Trust me." He mumbled. "I'll keep you safe."

"Maybe now. But when your hair turns black as night, all friendliness is lost..." I began, deep in though.

"I can fight it. You saw me." I stared at the man. Curse his enchanting looks! I looked at him, frantically fighting tears of fear from streaming. By now, the others were looking back, noticing that we stopped.

"Do you promise? Aero, do you promise? I know your in there. A neutral. Do you promise?" I asked. I saw That I hit him deep.

"I, Aero, the neutral, promise." He voiced. I nodded, and very slowly crawled near the others. I where I was supposed to jump down, where they all were flying gently down.

"I can't." I hissed. Aero stayed, suspended in the air.

"Marie..." He began.

"Not that! Remember, I can't fly."
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:10 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Anyone wanna tell me whats happened in the past...two hours I've been gone? As in where is everyone NOW?
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

49 Reviews

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:15 pm
MilkNCookies says...

climbing through a vent to get out with the help of a new winged one (not marie) called dark and light ,pretty much. they just leaved.

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:41 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Yes! We're back in the saddle again! Sorry. Listening to Aerosmith right now. Hahaha. But forsakin, could you please start reading the posts instead of asking what's going on?

Kaylee:

We all crawled slowly through the vents so not to make a noise and be heard by someone below. We finally came to a spot where we could get out and started flying smoothly down. All except Corbin and the newest girl. We began walking through the halls when Cole stopped "Hold up guys. Be quiet. I think I hear something."

Cole:

As we began walking, I thought I heard something but wasn't sure what it was. "Hold up guys. Be quiet. I think I hear something." They all stopped talking and I listened carefully. It sounded almost as something was being hit and thrown around a room. The room closest to us. Pressing my ear to the door I listened. The sounds became louder. It sounded like one person was angrily yelling and the other thing was staying quiet.

"Guys, someone's in there." I heard the shatter of glass and then it got silent. I heard the person say "Ibee bach." Ibee bach? I'll be back! "They're coming out!" As I said that the door swung open and the man, a scientist, saw us and almost yelled. He would have if I hadn't hit him across the head and knocked him out.

As he slumped to the floor I saw someone behind him, a guy with green scaley wings, bloody arms, and a cut across his cheekbone. He looked pretty battered. HIs hiar was black, or is that red?

*thought i'd bring Tyler in. Hope this okay.*
Live, Love, Laugh

Reviews: 3
Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:03 pm
MyStoryline says...

thanks fic.

Tyler:

The scientist told me to go to some testing and I gave him a smart allec comment. He grabbed me by the shirt adn said angrily "I'm getting tired of this kid." I couldn't fight back, because I flinched and went into my trance where I just zone out while being beat. He was hitting and kicking me. For some reason, he pushed me into a wrack of glass beakers and test tubes. Biting my tongue, I held back a scream. Blood flowed into my mouth as I lay in the middle of shattered glass, pieces stuck in my arm and scratched my face.

When he got closer I spat the blood into his face. Disgusted, he wiped it off and said "I'll be back." When he walked away and opened the door, some huge guy with long hair smacked him across the head and knocked him out. Spitting out more blood, I stood up. When the guy came in, I saw people behind him, which he had been covering with his wings. Wait a second, wings! All of them! Hallelujah!!!

I felt blood running down my arms and face. Not caring that they were all just staring at me, I spat out more blood, wiped it off of my face, and looked down a my arms. They had glass stuck in them. MOst of it was small, but there was a large piece in my right arm.

"Damn." I muttered. Grabbing the piece, I slowly pulled it out of my arm adn threw it on the ground. I then looked up at the people and gave a small, closed mouth since my mouth was bloody, and a little bit flirty smile "Hey."

*Is this okay? I've never really done a storybook that has lasted more than a few days and this has lasted so long.*

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:42 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Sorry, I had been in a hurry and I didn't have TIME to read... and then, when I did read, it confused me. Sorry.
And sorry I can't post right now, I have to get off soon and probably wont be on for a while.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

199 Reviews

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:51 am
Apple says...

>Sounds Greaty, Story! We're doing awesome guys, all we gotta do is keep it up! :D <

Dark & Light (Aero):

I thought she was pathetic before, but she cannot fly, how weak can one miserable person get? It's sickening, no revolting! Please do not tell me you feel sorry for her! I mean you're stupid and pathetic, but not that stupid and pathetic. Dark's words hit me in the stomach like a bag of bricks and a touch of dry cement. I quickly blinked my eyes, hoping she wouldn't see what Dark thought of her.

"You cannot fly?" I asked, a little shocked. I didn't agree with Dark for numerous reasons. Marie was not useless, and that I knew from the past. She was very resourceful when you got down to it. I wanted to tell her that, but that would only make her suspicious of what Dark was saying.

"I was kept in a cage all my life, the scientists didn't even let me breathe fresh air. If it hadn't been for me walking from different testing areas, I would've forgotten how to move my legs long ago."

I watched her eyes sparkled with tears as surpressed memories began to rise. I instantly wanted to put my hand around her neck, though held myself back, not wanting to get to attatched. Anyone I got to attatched to ended up in the same boat as the rest; dead. Dark began to chuckle. The low hum of his voice wrung in my ears. I sighed, and nodded in understanding. I don't think she trusted me, and she may never again, but I have to atleast try to get her to forgive me. Who gives a shit about this chick! Far out, you're such a cry baby!

"Do you trust me?" I asked. She looked up at me with uneasy eyes. I read that she didn't, though she didn't want to say it aloud. "I'll help you get down, but don't scream bloody murder." I cracked a smile before swinging the frail girl onto my shoulders. Jumping through the vent, my wings spread, and I landed on the ground. She practically rushed off of my back and ran towards the opposite part of the room, trying to get as far away from me as possible. I didn't blame her, I wish I could also.

Ester Alice:

I felt my heart beat in my ear. Blood stained the boy's shirt, and a big lumpy bruise was rising around his left eye. I put a hand to my mouth in shock; how could someone do this to another person? It was just inhumane. Anger began to rise in the pits of my stomach. Grabbing at the side of my shirt, I cut at some of the end, walking towards the boy. He held a defiant grin on his face, though the pain shone in his eyes.

Before I could reach him, someone grabbed at my shoulder. I looked over my shoulder to see AJ. He shook his head, pulling the fabric from my hands. Moving as quickly as he could, he began to circle around the boy, stopping every so often to poke him.

"You cannot just walk up to someone!" he shot me a look. "They could be working for the other side!" Aero gulped, suddenly. He grabbed onto a bench beside him and tried to hide his head. What was he doing? "What is you name?" AJ's voice cut through my thoughts.

"What's it to you?" the boy snapped back.

"So we got ourselves a smart ass!" Michael chided, speaking for the first time in forever.

"How do I know that you aren't working for 'the other side'?" he cocked an eyebrow, blood still pouring from his wound. Caroline pushed back a lock of hair. Walking past Corbin, she moved towards AJ, slowly taking the fabric from under his fingers. Pressing with tender fingers at the boy's cuts, he flinched pushing her away.

"Hey!" Cole snapped. Ellie stood up, and everyone seemed to crowd around Caroline as if to defend her. Well everyone but Aero and the other new girl. The boy looked wide eyed at us, before letting his shoulders fall. He grabbed at his side and let some what of the pain flee on his face. Before he could open his mouth the door opened, and a scientist stood in the doorway, a low chuckle emitting from his thin lined mouth. Metal instruments of torture were held in his stitched hands.

"Well, well, you freaks finally arrived." he stroked a gun-looking machine. "Finally I can start the party, won't this be fun, Tyler."
I spy!

199 Reviews

Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:37 pm
View Likes
Apple says...

Are we still going on with this? Or has it lost its mojo all together, now?
I spy!

49 Reviews

Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:22 am
MilkNCookies says...

no!!!!! This can't die!!!!!

~Dr.Seuss.

Reviews: 3
Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:10 pm
MyStoryline says...

Tyler:

The girl just started touching me. Still afraid from being beaten, I instinctivly flinched and pushed her away from me. I whispered "Please don't touch me!" But I don't think anyone heard me, because they all started getting defensive and looked like they were going to attack me.

My breahting got faster, shorter, and shakier from fear. Then, the scientist came in "Well, you freaks finally arrived." He said. "Finally I can start the party, won't this be fun, Tyler."

They all whipped their heads around to face me. One of them yelled "You're working for them!?" Panicing, I yelled "What!? No! I'm not." "I can't believe him!" Another said.

I looked around at all of them, begging them with my eyes to please help me. My breathing was rough and I stepped back, the glass stabbed into my bare feet. I said beggingly "No, please understand, I'm not working with them!" I looked around at them. Won't anyone believe me?

*Sorry it's short, I have limited time*

49 Reviews

Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:08 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Marie I'm going to act like I knew Tyler, since Me, Tyler, and Aero were all in the lab.

I slid my back against the wall, trying to make sure they wouldn't notice me. But I couldn't do anything about my labored breathing and extreme anxiety. *right, I forgot to say that* The scientist quickly noticed me, and Aero.

"Isn't this a sight for sore eyes? Tyler, Aero, and Blossom trying to escape? Tsk tsk tsk. Naughty kids." He taunted. A shiver ran down my spine from hearing my true name. Anger burst through my veil of shyness that protected me well in times past.

"Don't you dare call me that name, ever! You'll not see the light of day again!" I threatened. He simply laughed, though the others seemed shocked at my outburst.

"You've all be bad children. Now lay down, and this won't hurt a bit." He gestured to the several gray, bleak hospital beds. I saw him with the gun thing, sure it was loaded. No one moved; no one dared in fear of what was in that syringe. Except for one. Someone, whom I didn't know, went up and punched the man. The scientist struggled to inject the liquid. A girl fought against the scientist. Others joined until other scientists came in and joined the fight. I saw the injured Tyler close to the heat of the battle. I helped him aside.

"If it's anything, I believe you." I assured him, seating him in the corner.

"Great." He huffed.

"Can I get these out?" I asked him, looking at the bleeding wounds. He shruged.

"Bet I can guess who did this." I told him.

"No, duh?" He asked sarcastically. I pulled out the biggest piece, glancing back at the fight. It seemed as if we were getting the advantage. I kept pulling out shards, and it seemed as if they were sprouting from his body naturally. Eventually, I got each of the shards out that I could see. I couldn't do anything for the bleeding, except fr press my hands against it. I ignored the blood, even though my stomach rolled all about. I turned around, to see not many scientists left. I didn't know we got super strength! Scientist were slumped against the floor, unconscious or dead.Some of them had gashes and cuts, though none of us were hurt badly. Soon, the last scientist was dead. I turned to them.

"He's clean. He won't hurt us." I assured them, until my shyness washed over me again. I helped Tyler up, and he leaned against the wall. The blood, whether it be ours or the scientist, were smeared on most of their hands. Including mine, but I was just helping Tyler.

"They'll come to soon enough. We have to go." Aero stated. I nodded.

"Where to, though?"

Sorry for the long post!

~Dr.Seuss.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:30 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Cole:

No one moved. I squinted at the gun. It seemed so familiar.....Good god! That's the stuff they gave me that made me loose my memory! I refused to let everyone else have their memories be taken away. Some of them might think they do because of what has happened in their life, but they'll wan them once they llose them.

I walked right up to the scientist and punched him in the face. He tried injecting me, as if it would do something other than make me forget the last few days of my life. Wow, big deal. But I was tired of not remembering and fought against him. Everyone started to slwoly join, and more and more scientists came.

Finally, they were all dead.

The girl said "He's clean. He won't hurt us." She helped the guy, Tyler is it?, up, and he leaned against the wall. We all were covered in blood, some our own, some the scientists.

"They'll come to soon enough. We have to go." Aero stated. The girl nodded

"Where to, though?" The girl asked.

This is MyStoryline on my friends account

Tyler:

Slowly, I nodded and said "I've been stuck in this stupid room for four days. I'v been all over this building for different tests. I can help you if you just trust me." They all still looked wary. A tad annoyed I said loudly "If I was working for them why would they ahev beaten me? Why would I be loosing half my blood? Why would I have glass stuck in my arms and feet?"

I turned to the one tall guy, Cole I think, and said "You. Reach up above your head and tear off the vent." He did as told and with a slight jump, I made it into the vent. "Follow me" My voice echoed down the vent and I moved further down so people could get in. Once everyone was in I said quietly "Don't make to much noise. Sound travels fast around here because it's so empty."

I slowly led them all around the vents, twisting and turning. I tried very hard to soothe my breathing because the pain in my arms were excrutiating and I wasn't exactly fond of being enclosed in small spaces. I just hoped none of them could tell. After a while passed I said "Okay, this is a close to the exit that I know. From here, you guys need to figure that out."

When we all jumped out I noticed they all had blood on their hands and knees. I blushed a little bit and said "Sorry about the blood. Forgot about that." Shut up Tyler! People don't norally forget they're bleeding to death! You can't let them know about your past.

I felt a little light head and could see that my skin was growing paler from loss of blood. Gulping, I blinked away the spots I was seeing "Okay, hurry. We don't have much time." Much time to get out or until I end up passed out and possibly dead.
Live, Love, Laugh

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:31 am
Yuriiko says...

Guys, what's happening now?

I want this SB to go on and on like, forever.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

49 Reviews

Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:49 am
MilkNCookies says...

were escaping from the scientists.

~Dr.Seuss.

And don't forget it's hydrate or diedrate
— zaminami