Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:32 pm
fictionfanatic says...

POST PEOPLE!
Live, Love, Laugh

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:55 pm
MilkNCookies says...

I just Posted! gah we need apple and the others to! I'll post again if needed, but this Sb is going to be haunted by my avatar.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

446 Reviews

Reviews: 446
Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:52 am
Yuriiko says...

Caroline:

We tried to walk through the empty hallway as quiet as we possible could, but I was doubting that the other scientist wouldn't hear us. My muscle throbs with pain and I could feel a little bit of stinging sensation in my ribs due to one scientist who almost stabbed me with a knife. However, we knew that we didn't have much time and sooner or later, other staffs in the laboratory might have had the chance to catch us soon.

The smell of blood filled my nose that lurched my stomach and made we want to throw up. How rude I was to think of that. I looked behind me and saw a guy whose face seemed to be made out from white papers. His weak pale expression caught my attention to stopped me from walking and went close towards him, examining his injured body parts. His upper clothing painted with crimson sticky liquid, and his body seemed to be almost unconscious. Without hesitation, I gently grabbed his arm and placed it around my shoulder.

"Wait, you don't really have to do this--"

I interrupted, "It's okay. Don't worry about it."

"I'm fine really," he said in a soft voice, almost a whimper.

"No." I initiated to do the walking, with my right foot supporting his also, in case if ever he could be out of conscious. I should prepare. It was a good thing I have been bringing my small first-aid kit in my shoulder bag, since the day I started to study about basic medication and healing.

"Don't worry, I have some medicine for you," I assured him and saw his faint but relieved smile. Somehow... frankly to say, dead or alive, all of us should get out of here, as soon as possible.
"Life is a poem keep it in the present tense." -Sherrel Wigal

Reviews: 3
Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:27 am
MyStoryline says...

Tyler:

The girl that I had pushed away earlier came up to me and balanced som of my weight onto her. "Wait," I protested "You don't have to do this--" She cut me off with "It's okay. Don't worry about it"

My protective shell betrayed me again and I whimpered "I'm fine, really." "No." She said, and balanced more of my weight on her own. "Don't worry," She said "I have some medicine for you."

Struggling to keep my eyes open, I mumbled something along the line of thank you. "I'm...just...gonna...close my eyes...for...a second." And then, everything went black.

49 Reviews

Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:56 am
MilkNCookies says...

Marie

I saw Aero and another guy holding Tyler as we walked. I stayed to the back, watching as we strolled along.

"Guys, there's the exit!" Someone shrieked. Everyone looked forward to see a dead end. But, it had a ladder leading to... what was that? well, anyways, we could crawl out. most people flew, but I kept to a steady trot to keep my position in last. They all climbed the ladder, getting in and crawling. I helped maneuver Tyler into the... thing, before hesitantly following Aero in.

sorry for the short post, limited time!

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:03 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I'm thinking that maybe we should put a hold on this SB until winter, spring, and summer break, Because since school has started no one has been on. Do you all agree with me? I think this would be the best way to save Winged Ones before it dies.
Live, Love, Laugh

49 Reviews

Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:06 pm
MilkNCookies says...

yea.

~Dr.Seuss.

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:22 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Yes
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:52 pm
fictionfanatic says...

You guys wanna bring out the shock paddles and revive this thing?
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:01 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes YES!!
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

84 Reviews

Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:59 am
fictionfanatic says...

Okay, so we're going to restart from the very very beginning, as in numero uno.

I think that instead of wasting 500 points just to restart something we already did, I'm just going to use this one and shange the title. What do you guys think about that? If you agree, post a new profile for your person.
Live, Love, Laugh

116 Reviews

Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:18 am
ForsakenAngel says...

Agreed(:
Hakuna Matata <3

Hop freight or get lost.

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:11 am
ultraviolet says...

But wouldn't that get a bit... tedious? And, after all, the best things about it happened in spur of the moment. Even if we wrote it again, wouldn't it be either cookie cutter, or lacking in the things that made it truly great?
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

84 Reviews

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:00 pm
fictionfanatic says...

Then what exactly do you suggest we do? Like, should we try and continue this one or what?
Live, Love, Laugh

84 Reviews

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:59 pm
fictionfanatic says...

I've got it! Okay, so here's my idea...

Spoiler! :
Okay, so I was thinking of perhaps having normal teenagers (by normal I mean no wings...you can make them as messed up as you want, I don't care ) that got exposed to something or were infected with a virus or something. We can post about what happened and how we were taken away. I was thinking then going a few days through the lab (since we never did that) and going through the testing and all that stuff. And then one day you all wake up on the island and have to adapt to it. So technically, it would be like Pre-Winged Ones, but we're including the new additions (as in the people who weren't here for number one).

What do you guys think? If you like it, post a profile here (the form is there)...

topic73345.html
Live, Love, Laugh

Democracy! Bah! When I hear that word I reach for my feather Boa!
— Allen Ginsburg