z

Young Writers Society

Smooth Criminal

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:42 pm
Puffycherry says...

Plot:
Juvenile, juvie...you hear about on the news, it's not a place for anyone without a backbone. It's a place where kids with no lives and evil marring their hearts stay somewhere where every child fears. All the way out in Nebraska; Senior Juvenile Hall takes in any delinquents whether they be a petty shop lifter or an arsonist murderer. Senior Juvenile Hall is one of the most highly secured prisons around, with no escape but after you've finished your time. Their high tech security systems are state of the art and can kill you if you move out of place.

Unfortunately, after an 'accident' you've been ordered by the judge to do hours in the large juvenile facility. You know that is bad news and with all your heart you try to barter your way out of it, without leeway. Spending your first week there, you're spat on, picked on, your food being eaten and being sloshed back in your hair, you know you want out. Since Juvenile Hall is surrounded by forests, once you make an escape, all you've got to do is stay off the main roads and away from public places, but can you do that before the dogs get you or worse?

An annual dance is being held where the girls and boys are shackled together and forced to dance to horrible 70s tunes. A celebration for Valentines day, as the warden likes to say. This is your chance, if you fail, you'll be stuck in here till your time has been dealt. This isn't a one man job, you'll need to muster a small team to break out of this place.

Rules:
-Regular YWS rules apply
-No god-modding
-No/Mild/Some cursing permitted
-No sex scenes
-Post regularly
-No killing off characters without permission

Spots: (I'll open up more spots if needed. The pink spots are for girls and the blue is for boys. I will not make an extra girl character if there is male spots open).

1)
2)
3)

4) Saved spot by Puffycherry.
5)
6)

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Crime:[/b] What you did?
[b]Punishment:[/b] How long you are in for?
[b]Up for Love:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]
I do not have a short attention span, I am-Hey look it's a sparkely KITTY! Quick Catch it!

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:39 pm
SisterItaly says...

Name: Jada Livingston

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Jada is tough and rough, she's in for abusing her abusive boyfriend. She doesn't know what happened to him. She really is a nice person, if you don't piss her off. She likes to laugh and joke, but mostly keeps to herself now.

Crime: Abuse

Punishment: 3-5 years

Up for Love: YES

Other:
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Reviews: 3
Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:06 am
Paranormal says...

Name: Ryder
Appearance: He's tall (five-eight), with ivory skin that contrasts rather exoticly with his glacial pale eyes and copper brown hair which seems russet... http://alientune.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2swa6w
Personality: Bitingly sarcastic, and occasionally bitter though usually humourous and easy-going ( 'Specially with the ladies :p)
Crime: Mass Murder of the Government :D What you did?
Punishment: Not long- Gonna break out ^-^ How long you are in for?
Up for Love: I love'em and leave'em
Other: Don't tell anyone but...I'm bipolar :!:
Paranormal the Paramour

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:45 am
gsppcrocks10 says...

Hey, I like 70s! D: That's offensive.

Name: Maia
Appearance: She's pale and rather thin, with lavender hair. She dyed it and for some reason it stayed that way. She's rather short, and her eyes are a piercing blue.
Personality: Quiet and reserved, most of the time. She has a very strong opinion and will keep a fight going as long as possible. It's very easy to make her lose her temper, and when she does, she explodes.
Crime: She was charged for and was proven guilty of twenty six murders all across the state.
Punishment: Life. When she turns 18 she will be transported to a high-security prison.
Up for Love: Yes.
Other: Scared of heights, dogs, and climbing anything.
Last edited by gsppcrocks10 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

15 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:19 am
Puffycherry says...

Sorry about that GPS! It's just that the 70s are like screeching cats to me. DON'T KILL ME! :lol:

Name: Sammy Palmer

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Sammy is a thick guy who doesn't like no for an answer. If challenged he'll go through with it until he wins, even if he is only a couple of legs and arms by then. He stops at nothing to prove that he is the strongest and that he is the best in the world. Sammy is so stuck up himself, he doesn't realise when he insults others. Often he'll bring down someone to make himself look big and he doesn't feel sorry for it. He is what you would call a bully. Juvie was a place everyone thought he'd end up and they were right.

Crime: Robbed a bank, well tried. He wouldn't have been caught if he had succeeded.

Punishment: Two years and nine months in Juvenile hall, then six years and four months in Jail.

Up for Love: Yes. If you can get through his thick head!
I do not have a short attention span, I am-Hey look it's a sparkely KITTY! Quick Catch it!

15 Reviews

Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:27 am
Puffycherry says...

Sammy Palmer:

"Look at this little squirt trying to lift weights!" a strong voice yelled from behind my shoulder. Ignoring it, I continued to lift the weight high above my head then back to my chest. It was a piece of cake, of course it was! I mean, it's me we're talking about. The toughest guy on the block!

"Playing deaf are we?" the smell of onions and fish wafted around my nose.

Gagging, I tossed the weight onto the ground - almost hitting myself in the process - and brought my hand to my nose. Glancing back, I noticed a haunting figure towering over me. A familiar freckled face froze in my vision. The Juvie Bully! Brilliant, I woke for a fight.

Cracking my neck, I stood up. I wasn't as large as the boy, but damn I felt like it. "What do you want, ugly prick!" I spat. Beaming at the gasps, I loved being gasped at! I was a bad ass after all. I felt him grab at my shirt and tug me from the ground.

"What did you say to me punk?" he said sharply, his face twisting with anger.

"I said; 'Your Mother says hi'. "

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:52 pm
View Likes
gsppcrocks10 says...

((Meh, I'm not in the mood to kill anyone right now. ... But what do you think of the 80s?))

Maia

Maia watched as the fight began to break out, leaning on a wall. Finally, some entertainment in this place. It was boring as watching paint dry, most of the time. Her lavender hair was pulled back into a ponytail. She'd caught the eye of a lot of the boys in this place, but rumors and stories about her kept them away.

Good. Let them be afraid.

She did her best to ignore the bitterness of that thought.

"Get him!" she shouted. The others watching the fight break out shouted in agreement. Most of them at least. She examined her nails, waiting for the screaming to start. Here, it wasn't just playground fights.

Here, people could die, if the guards didn't break it up.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:46 pm
XChangeX says...

Do you still have spots open? If so.....
Name: Nyte Bello
Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: Sarcastic, tough and knows how to take care of herself, but is kind and loyal to her friends.
Crime: Aggravated assault and battery w/ deadly weapon
Punishment: Minimum of 4 years- Maximum of 8
Up for Love: Sure
Other: Not trusting at first.
The only constant in our lives is Change.

Revelations 21:4
He will wipe every tear from their eye. There will be no more mourning or death or pain. There will be no more crying for the old way of things has gone away.

Why is my dog your fig father????
— JazzElectrobass